Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Vote_lcapMadam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Voting_barMadam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Vote_lcapMadam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Voting_barMadam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all)   Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:43 pm

"The target is head policeman of the JumpCity Police Force, Aaron Doe. We were hired to assassinate him but make it look like an accident. This Saturday night we have arranged a Masquerade for Madam Blue to host, there you will be kidnapped in hope that Aaron will follow. After you get far enough away, murder him in a way that looks like your 'kidnappers' did it." Lord Teriirach ordered, surrounded by many other cult members. Lilith placed one fist on her chest and bowed on one knee. "As you wish, my lord."
There were no more words to be said, it was an order and she had no other choice than to do it.

Saturday JumpCity Forum 6:05 pm.

The crowd was bustling with people, everyone with some kind of social status. Anybody who was anybody would be here tonight and they were all just apart of one big show, the show staring Madam Blue, not Lilith.
Lilith swept her brown hair to the side and slid on her blue mask, matching her blue dress and all. She looked like a goddess, or in her case, a succubus. This was a side of her she needed to embrace, her shell like feelings wouldn't be like this for long once Lilith comes to retrieve her, but until then, she's doing missions for Lord Teriirach. Something she was born to do.

Lilith took a deep break and prepared herself. She put on a physical mask, but now it's time for her emotional mask. She opened the two large doors which led to a large foyer that overlooked the ball room. Two spiraling staircases led up to them, but only a special few could get up there due to security reasons. Madam Blue put on her biggest smile and clinked on her glass filled with wine, the room slowly became quiet.
"Welcome to the Blue Masquerade! Tonight will be full of drinking and dancing! Be sure to enjoy yourself!"
The room applauded and went back to their chattering and dancing, she has to wait for the night to be at it's peak before the plan is at go. But now, she needed to find Aaron.

Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all)   Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:24 pm

Yami walked among the people, his golden eyes examining the people. He'd infiltrated the party in order to get a better idea of the politics he'd face as he took on the evil in this city. Know the enemy, know the path. This stupid robe...aah well, he'd get rid of when nessasary.Hopefully he didn't have to dance.

---His look.--- 

Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Z

Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) 2Q==
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all)   Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:35 pm

In this city, heroes were like celebrities, and there was no hero who like Kane when it came to fame, it rhymes, sort of. So of course Kane would be attending such an event. Kane arrived garbed in the best suit he had, which paled in comparison to the dresses and tuxedo's being worn here, he was wearing his dad's suit over the white shirt and trousers he uses for his school uniform for pete's sake!

Despite his pedestrian outfit, people still recognised him and gawked, which among this crowd made him feel very good. He could hear people murmuring things like "It's Kicker, that hero" and "He's much taller in person" Kane started waving to people, shaking hands with people and telling jokes and just generally socializing. Nothing could possibly go wrong tonight.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all)   Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:53 pm

Madam Blue elegantly walked down the steps, waving or looking at people as she went. She was the host and she had to acted like one. For this event, she studied a woman for several weeks, trying to grasp the concept of a warm and friendly person. A human.
When she made it to the bottom of the steps, she noticed two things. One, someone came in all robes, calling major suspicion towards him, and two, people seemed to be following and talking to one man in particular. Madam Blue simply took a deep breath and put complete faith in Endomorthiine, they invited all of these people for a reason.

She began to go about and chat with all the guests, making sure they all knew of what a sweet person she was, she then found her target, Aaron.
He was chatting away with some girl in a green mask, she was older, but they seemed to be having a nice time. The Host slowly made her way over to him, chatting as she went until she stood right next to him.

He turned around with a surprised look on his face. "Hello Madame Blue! What a fine party this evening!" The Policeman complimented, grabbing her hand and kissing it. Madam Blue turned away, acting embarrassed even though the last thing she cared about was romantic gestures. "Thank you Chief Officer Aaron, I am glad you came." Madame Blue said in a posh tone. "Please, call me Aaron." He added, obviously trying to impress the lady.
Madame Blue giggled then looked up when she heard the music change to a familiar tune. It was one of those fast paced dances where you go in a circle and trade of partners, something Madame Blue had to become excellent at. Aaron then asked her to dance as she got in a circle with a crowd. In just a few moments, the real fun was about to begin.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all)   Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:17 pm

Yami's eyelid twitches as the music turns into adance tune.....Lovely...Sighing, he gets into the circle, bowing to the woman  before him." Ma'am." The woman giggles, and they begin dancing, though admittedly he had to be told what to do." My apoligies, ma'am...I've been in the field lately...I'm afraid my civilized skills are..rusty.." She shakes her head." That's quite alright...what interesting garb you wear...." Yami nods." Thank you....I'm head priest of the Seigi group." The woman blinks." Oh my..so young."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all)   Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:10 pm

Kane heard the music change, he didn't really know what this meant so he looked around and saw how people were grouping together. His confusion must have been noticed because a woman came over and tapped his shoulder, he looked over to her and she smiled and took his arm, leading over to where he was supposed to be and helping him get into the proper position to dance with her. He laughed and smiled politely at her Thank you... may I get your name?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all)   Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:13 pm

Jenny of course was at the event, with doing as much heroing big time thing shes been doing she was very well known now not to mentchion she was also highly popular with teens all over the country now with her music. She despite the mask was always well known who she was since she was the only girl in jump with brown hair and blue tips. though unlike most she wasnt there as a guest for the most part she was there to preform.

Despite the pink rock music she did she loved classical music and knew how to play the violin just as well as she knew how to play theguitar so inother words she was great at it. Jenny stood with the rest of the intrumentalists there that she had help provide free of cost to the party and she played the violin smiling brightly. She wore a black tux with a black under shirt and a blue tie. she wore black combat boots with blue rubber soles and laces but her pantes went over then and still let her look classy despite the boots.

Jenny had on a black japanese wold mask with blue triming on it  that went perefcectlywith the coloration of her outfit. finally she hair her long hair up in ahigh pony tail that had a U fold underit so her long hair looked shorter and woulding swing around as much. She smiled happily as she played looking at all the people dancing.

the mask:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all)   Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:03 pm

(OOC: I'm doing this on my phone so sorry for a short post, I'm currently on the road)

Finally, everything was going as planned. People were chatting away and getting along swimmingly. All we need now was a grand scene to throw everyone off.
Madame blue was just about to spin off to the next parter when she nodded towards another man. Suddenly, smoke would rise into the air and a man would run out into the middle of room yelling "FIRE!".

People quickly began to shout and run around, giving another man the chance to snatch Madam Blue from Aaron's grasp. "AARON!" The hostess would scream in a the damsel of distress such way. Soon after that, her kidnapper would run away with her, the police officer following right after. More people were worried about the fire and gtting to safety, they were already a block away!
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all)   Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:20 pm

(short?! That isn't short, this is short!!!(Holds up pair of shorts)...Er...shorts...Anyways, NP!^^)

Yami hears the scream. As his dance partner runs, he Reach's into his sleeve, pulling outba cotton strip and concentrating his Breath. As he runs after them, he let's out the mistlike substance, forming the cloth into a Baton, and quickly catches up with the officer."..Foolish of them..." He runs faster, beginning to overtake the cheif.He gins to take off the robe, revealing a dark grey hoodie underneath, revealing a shock of spiky white hair before flicking the hood up.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all)   Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 6:24 pm

Faster then Aaron or even Yami was Kicker, he sped past them faster than a human should be able to and caught up with the kidnapper so fast that he didn't realise that Kicker was there until he kicked him in the face. As the kidnapper fell, Madame Blue was thrown into the air, so Kane caught her in mid-air and used his air hop power to slow down his fall so that he landed gently on the ground, then he helped her up to her feet Are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all)   Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 6:51 pm

Jenny continued to play until she her the fire and screams. Jenny narrowed her eyes putting the violin down and ran her hand ovrer the bow lining it with energy. She then quickly swung the bow at the leaders gun sending a wave of energy at it knocking it out of his hand. She then tossed the bow at anothers head to get them to turn just intime to get round house kicked in the side of the head with a blast going with it to increase the blow knocking him out.

As she landed from jumping off the stage to kick the man she preformed a sweep kick kocking over a man next to him. She as she roated aroundplaced a hand on the ground and pushed off her hand and foot to rotate her body again as she then swung her fist sending out a blast with her punch the mansface also falling into her punch.

She then as she pulled her arm away started to fly forward through the crowd and tackled the leader hard to the ground to knock him out. whenthe firing stopped and the men who were shooting were taken out in mere seconds the guests cheered for her claming down. She then got up to her feet brushing her tux off.

"Sorry everyone butyou should all head home just incase they try to target the party again." she said all starting to leave. She then grabbed many table clothes and used them to tie up the men as she called the police to come pick them up. She then quickly ran out to her bike not bothering to take off her mask. 'I home those boys at least slowed down the kidnapper.' she thought before driving off to follow where the kidnapper went off to.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all)   Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 8:52 pm

Of course, why didn't she think of that, why didn't the Lord think of that?
Meta-Humans
She should have known some would be at this party, that they were here to ruin things as always. If only they knew they weren't saving anything and were actually ruining a perfectly well plan. Two of them! Madam B knew she couldn't just kill them, it would be a lot harder than a policeman, so she was going to have to play it smart.

After being caught and put down she smiled gently towards them. "Thank you both for saving me." Madam Blue said with sweetness. She then turned towards Police Chief Aaron and smiled in a lustful way. "Thank you for being the first Aaron." The lust not leaving her eye. She would go to stroke the side of his head, having perfect access to his temple. Aaron's eyes would then dilate, a whole different part of him showing. He would grab Madame Blue's arm and then her throat, going to choke her.
Of course, this was all simply apart of her plan.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all)   Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:12 pm

Yami pulls off the mask, covering the lower area of his face with a previously hidden scarf.He s eyes widen as the officer begins to strangle the girl. Moving in, he slams a tiger claw palm into the mans forehead, getting him to stagger back and falling into a protective stance in front of Blue, holding out his baton warningly." Attack her again, and you will regret it." Yami examines the chief.=His eyes...=
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all)   Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 1:22 pm

When Madame Blue thanked him, he just casually waved her off It's nothing, I save beautiful damsels in distress all the time he was about to go off and make sure everyone was out of the building safely when he heard a struggle and saw that the man was attacking Madame Blue! The other guy who came with him to help madame blue struck the man, forcing him to let go, which Kane took advantage of to sweep the guy's legs out from under him and pinning him down with his foot. The guy tried to get Kane's foot off of his chest but he couldn't You're not a real ex-police officer, are you? Why'd you try and kill Madame Blue?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all)   Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:53 pm

Jenny rode over making it there quite quickly. She put her kick stand down and looked to the boys blinking at the sceen. "Well this is an intresting scene, i take 20 seconds to take down the gun men to see this... anyone mind catching me up?" she looked to yami and gave a slight wave to say hey before waiting on an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all)   Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madam Blue's Masquerade (Open to all)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next