Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
House of Nuts (Energy) Vote_lcapHouse of Nuts (Energy) Voting_barHouse of Nuts (Energy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
House of Nuts (Energy) Vote_lcapHouse of Nuts (Energy) Voting_barHouse of Nuts (Energy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

House of Nuts (Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

House of Nuts (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: House of Nuts (Energy)   House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 2:41 pm

The Radwick Asylum for the Insane was a well guarded facility. But there was some important intel that the Titans needed to get. In order to get in, they had to make their way into the dank sewers running beneath it. There was a tank of water underneath one of the lesser guarded corridors. It would be extremely hard to get in with it full, and the Asylum Security knew it.

Any direct change in pressure within the tank would alert security, so they had to find an indirect way. Hotwire had hacked the central pump, causing multiple pipe bursts throughout the facility. Everyone above was so busy scrambling, they wouldn't realize the true motive of the water re-routing... to lessen the pressure and empty the tank to give enough of an entrance for somebody to break in.

Now the two titans were beneath the grate to the facility.

"We need to get a hole in this grate. Would you do the honors?" Hotwire asked his partner.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: House of Nuts (Energy)   House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:17 pm

Jenny wore her costume which due to its over all dark colors made it good for missions like this. She looked to hotwire and nodded. "You got it Hotwire." she said as she charged up her energy to full strength in her eyes and then shot out a full blast beam at the bars the force breaking each bar. She then kicked in the bars to make them fall in and gestured to the good sized hole. "After you." Jenny said and would follow in after him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: House of Nuts (Energy)   House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:41 pm

Hotwire clambered up into the hallway, it was totally empty.

"Good. We caught the 10 minute window. See if you can seal up that hole. The longer we can go without arousing suspicion the better. Hotwire explained. He pulled up a map of the facility on his map.

"The going won't be easy from here." Which was unfortunately correct. The rest of the facility was well guarded.

"We're aiming for the head mans office. 4 floors up, and halfway across the facility.... here." He said. "It overlooks the courtyard here. We need to get to this rooftop here, where you'll fly us across. Once we do that, they'll know we're here. We should have enough time to barricade the door, get the files, and get out."

"Ready for this?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: House of Nuts (Energy)   House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:51 pm

Jenny blinked when he told her to fix it then and picked up the bars blinking looking from them to the hole in a classic chibi style with a ? mark over her head. She then as he spoke was in the back ground trying to balance the bars on the other ones carefully hoping no one would bump into the knocking them over. Though it was very hard to do this since they were all bent really weirdly now. She put the last one on and blinked only hearing about half of what he said but she knew what they were going for so shed easily figure it out when they got to each thing. She then nodded "Yeah lets get going."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: House of Nuts (Energy)   House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:54 pm

Hotwire walked across to where the elevator was, and with a wave of his hand, opened the door. "I've halted the elevator in the shaft. The path to the 4th floor is clear, but I need you to fly me up." He explained. "When we do, I'll open the door, but be prepared to fire." he said cautioning her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: House of Nuts (Energy)   House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 6:25 pm

she nodded and floated into the shaft and made a platform under her feet that would fit in the shaft and was big enough for hotwire to hop on but it did take a moment to form and for her to focus on it enough. "sweet that actually worked. Hop on" she sad and when he did shed fly up with the platform staying on her feet bringing hotwire with her and when they got to the door she held out her hand making a force filed in front of them. "Alright Ready for the worst lets go."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: House of Nuts (Energy)   House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:56 am

Hotwires eyes glowed in the dim shaft, and the door opened with a woosh. There was a single guard standing there, trying to punch in the elevator button. He looked desperate, and when the doors opened, he looked up happily... only to quickly fade into fear.

"Oh-

Hotwire lashed out with his foot, knocking him to the ground, he attempted to get back up. He was all Jennies now.

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: House of Nuts (Energy)   House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:03 pm

Jenny was ready for a fight but smirked holding in a laugh when she saw it was only one guard. Jenny lowered the shield so Hotwire could hit the guard to the ground. She hoped onto the main floor out of the shaft with hotwire the platform shattering in the process. She walked over to the man and grabbed him by his jaw and held him up against the wall tilting her head silently to one side as her eyes started to glow bright blue.

The man's eyes went wide and he spoke between his teeth. "Y-you're the-" Jenny spoke in a dark and low voice while staring into his eyes. "I'm Jennifer Necowl... The original..." She held up her hand. "Now give me your keys and communicator and any other passes and such you have...." "But I can't I-I-" She cut him off. "I once killed a man by shooting energy into his eyes crushing them into nothing then scrambling his brains until my energy shot through the other side of his skull and never thought twice about it..."

She held her hand out more. "It lasted much longer than you'd think and he didn't die right away... he suffered and screamed in agony and pain and I dream of it sleeping like a baby every night... Your belongs now..." He quickly handed her everything he had and she knocked him out setting him on the ground her eyes fading then looked to Hotwire and spoke normally again. "Now we don't have to waste time and risk hacking things open, that and we can monitor their frequencies." She said holding up the stuff for hotwire to see. "And before you ask no I wasn't really going to kill him, yes I really did that before, no I'm not happy of what I did, and yes I will shut up now so we can get going."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: House of Nuts (Energy)   House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:46 pm

Hotwire was just left standing there dumbfounded for a few seconds. Wow... that was dark. Like... really dark. He took the passes and everything before dashing after her.

"You do realize that when I mean hack, I mean let me at the computer for 30 seconds while my powers break through." He explained. "But i guess this works too." He said as they would approach the top of the stairs to the courtyard. The door was locked. He sighed and motioned for Jenny to blast open the lock.

"Well at this point they already know we're here. That guard's probably been found at this point. They're security has gaps, but they're small ones. But nobody ever gets this far to take advantage of them."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: House of Nuts (Energy)   House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:23 pm

Jenny sighed as they ran. "Look I wasn't really playing attention to the plan fully back there okay I only heard like every other word cause you told me to fix the bars when my powers dont work that way." She admitted as they got to the door and she charged up some energy and put her finger over the hole of the lock and firing the energy into it destroying it's insides allowing it to be open. "Sounds good, now lets go." she said opening the door and running through.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: House of Nuts (Energy)   House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:28 pm

Hotwire pushed the door open and looked across the court yard. There he took out his laser pointer and pointed across the gap. "See that spot there? Fly us over and smash the window. I can do the rest." He said.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: House of Nuts (Energy)   House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 7:39 am

Jenny followed him to the next door and looked to the window, "You got it Hotwire." She said as she picked him up bridal style. Now despite what others liked to say she never really held others like this when flying to make things look funny since she seemed to only need to fly guys that were bigger than her somewhere. No she did it becauce it was simply easier on her to carry others in this fashion and safer if she had to do some quick munovering ans would save them both from Jenny dropping who she was caring. Jenny flew over to the window quickly and kicked it in as she flew in and gently place Hotwire on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: House of Nuts (Energy)   House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:54 am

Hotwire walked over to the computer and began emptying the hard drive onto a small device, his powers automating the process. "This is easier than just taking the drive because there's a chance of a worm in the computer that will ping our location if we bring it to our own network. So I'm copying the files onto this dummy computer that will scrub the files through while we travel." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: House of Nuts (Energy)   House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 9:50 am

Jenny nodded listening to him as she followed him looking to the screen "Wow great plan we'll never find you that way at all!" Hotwire would head a teen boy say as he crouched on a table behind Hotwire leaning partly on Hotwire staring at the screen. Jenny quickly turned to the guy and hot an energy blast at him but her jumped up and back onto another table with his hands in his pocket. "Hostile much? I haven't even tried to bite him yet geeeez"

House of Nuts (Energy) Justin
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: House of Nuts (Energy)   House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 10:06 am

"What the?" Hotwire said. "How did you get in here?" He yelled. With a swipe of his hand, a paper shredder next to the desk started to come apart and fly around his hand. When it was done, his hands were encased in metal, with two spinning bladed drums at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Nuts (Energy)   House of Nuts (Energy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Nuts (Energy)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next