Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I'm back (Jak) Vote_lcapI'm back (Jak) Voting_barI'm back (Jak) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I'm back (Jak)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

I'm back (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: I'm back (Jak)   I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Jenny wearing her new casual out fit that looked similar to her old punk outfit but had a new spin to it and her hair the same as it was before she had chopped it off and had it black but in a lose pony tail that rested in front of her shoulder took a deep breath as she walked up to the door. It was time to tell Kale she was back, with the war going on it was only a matter of time before she would have seen him again and she decided it would be best to see him now before they had to see each other again in the battle field and possibly distract her. She the knocked on the front oak door her pointed yet normal sized ears twitching a bit in nervousness as she awaited an answer.
Back to top Go down

I'm back (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Jak)   I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:18 am

"Yo?" Kale said as his head popped out of a tree branch covered in frosty foliage. "Jenny, I thought I smelled you." Kale dropped out of the tree branch and into the snow with bandages all over his face and arms as well as visible body. "What brings you to Titans United." He didn't seem overly cheerful or excited, more curious - the girl didn't come around often, if at all.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

I'm back (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Jak)   I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:04 am

Jenny blinked but then rushed over to him seeing the bandages "Kale what did you do to hurt yourself like this? Do you need me to heal you?" she asked worried but then remembered why she was here and also registered the face he was acting like she had just been gone a long while and that was it. "Oh %#!@... you must be busy with the war and don't know do you....?" she paused for a few moments before continuing.

"I sorta was killed a few months ago about like a month into the war because I got on the wrong side of the wrong people... I some how came back about a month ago though and I wanted to stay under the radar for a while.... I came over to say that I was sorry for not being around for so long but it was out of my control... but I'm back now." She said giving a slight and awkward smile to him. She didn't like thinking about the fact she was dead but at this point had mostly come to terms with it.
Back to top Go down

I'm back (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Jak)   I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:14 am

Kale heard she had died and suddenly his heart sank into his chest. He took a few steps forward as she finished what she was about to say and hugged her. "You taught me this," he said nuzzling her neck and then broke the umbrage. "Forget these little wounds - I'm just happy to see you alive and well.

He smiled then gre serious. "I'm sorry," he said and clenched his fist. "If I had known I would've killed the one who did it before I let you die." He clenched his teeth. "That's a promise." If only he had known.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

I'm back (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Jak)   I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:28 am

She blinked when he hugged her but smiled softly hugging him back, she had always loved his hugs. She then blinked again in surprise at what he said and sighed a bit but smiled softly to him lightly holding one of his fists with both of her hands looking him in the eye slightly shaking her head. "Look, I'm not saying it's okay what my killer did nor saying he shouldn't be punished but you and I both know it was better off right now that you hadn't focused on killing him with the war going on. That and killing... well i recently remembered that, killing isn't the go to option for things unless it's absolutely necessary and the last option. And don't blame yourself no one knew, how could they? I had kept everyone at arms length at the time, no matter what happened it couldn't have been your fault. You weren't the one who shot me through the lungs, you didn't hire him to do it. I don't nor can I blame you so please don't blame yourself okay?"
Back to top Go down

I'm back (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Jak)   I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:35 am

"Jenny..." Kale grasped her hands as well as if looking deeply into her eyes while inching closer to her face. "...ok." That was it, he let go and turned around. "Come on follow me, I'll show you what I've been working on." Kale was still not all the way human. And although he understood mankind better by now his manners were still...off. He didn't know a long response like that deserved an equal answer.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

I'm back (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Jak)   I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 7:34 am

She then blushed as he held her hands looking back into his eyes blushing brighter as he got closer but then blinked as he just suddenly let go and turned around inviting her in. She then cleared her throat her heart was pounding from that. She nodded trying to calm herself down as she followed him in. After everything with being with him for as long as she was she knew to not take responses like that one from him personally he didn't know any better at least she figured that was still the reason why. She followed him in then still mildly blushing as she did.
Back to top Go down

I'm back (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Jak)   I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 12:06 pm

As they entered the tower Kale walked u;p to the area of the tower where there was a tunnel of sorts with rungs that led up to the branches he had just dropped from to meet up with Jenny. He crawled out of the tunnel and then extended a hand to pull her up and allowed her to view the new birdhouse he was in the works of making for the falcons. It was rather big, at least ten feet high but then again the birds were giant themselves. So it made sense to give them a rather big home. "They'll have to huddle together and take turns inside but it's still some kind of shelter from this winter cold." The bravest Titan mage seemed proud of himself.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

I'm back (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Jak)   I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 12:31 pm

She followed him up crawling with him until her extended his hand to her and she smiled taking it as he pulled her up. "I guess this explains all the giant birds I have seen flying around." she looked around the room smiling softly "It's amazing Kale" she tucked her hair behind her ear as she looked up to the ceiling it felt like she was something that came out of a fairy tale, but then again so did everything linking to Kale seemed to be that way but it wasn't a bad thing.

In fact it was wonderful since it reminded her of the happiest times in her child hood when she'd read those fairy tales and pretend she was their rather than in the harsh world she was in. In the books she was the noble knight of 3 blades who was a part time bard, Energy Knight! She'd never admit it to anyone openly but that's where she had gotten the name Energy Warrior.
Back to top Go down

I'm back (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Jak)   I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:30 pm

Kale petted one of the large Falcons as it flew inside the birdhouse. "This one is called Flaps, he's mine." The large creature approached Jenny and bowed it's head after screeching loudly. "He says you're pretty."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

I'm back (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Jak)   I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 1:01 pm

Jenny looked on in amazement as he flew into the bird house. He was absolutely one of the coolest things she had ever seen in her life. She then blushed a bit as Kale told her what he said and blushed a bit but then smiled softly and bowed back to it "Thank you flaps you look rather handsome yourself." she said as she stood back up and pet him a little.
Back to top Go down

I'm back (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Jak)   I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 2:08 pm

"So do you need ride back to wherever it is you stay Jenny?" Kale said, it was cold outside afterall. Although flying would be just a cold or colder but at least quicker.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

I'm back (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Jak)   I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 2:24 pm

She shook her head. "No I should be fine, and I'm staying at the titan's unregistered team now, so if you need me you know how to reach me. And if you want me to I can stop bye and say hi more often but only if you're okay with that."
Back to top Go down

I'm back (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Jak)   I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 4:27 pm

Kale smiled and hugged her close. "I'd be much more than okay with that." He let go of her and grinned "I missed you..." He didn't know what to say much after that. He still wasn't amazing at holding regular conversation and conveying human emotion.

The dragon mage blushed a bit and stood awkwardly - what was it that humans did next in this sort of situation?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

I'm back (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Jak)   I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:13 am

Jenny smiled back and hugged him just as close before letting go heading towards the exit but the paused looking back to him smiling softly. "I missed you too Kale, Stay safe... or aleast stay stronger than what would try to harm you thus keeping you safer." she said before she'd start to leave again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm back (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Jak)   I'm back (Jak) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back (Jak)
Page 1 of 1