Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ben 10 Back Again!? Vote_lcapBen 10 Back Again!? Voting_barBen 10 Back Again!? Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ben 10 Back Again!? Vote_lcapBen 10 Back Again!? Voting_barBen 10 Back Again!? Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ben 10 Back Again!?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Ben 10 Back Again!? Empty
PostSubject: Ben 10 Back Again!?   Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:35 pm

Traveling at a constant speed of 80 mph, JaK and company arrived in Central Park a little ways off from East Tower near the cemetery. The park being huge took up about an acre and had room for all this. After arriving JaK Sage waited until Smith was safely off and away from Capricous before turning off the engine and removing his armor plating on the both of them so she could get off as well. The experience must have been rather odd for her, being covered in metal coating, JaK having only done that one time before didn't really know how it felt for other people since he was so used to it. Upon entering the grave site the angelic figure could already be seen floating over Ben's grave waiting for them. Next to it Shadow's grave, little did any of them know her own revival was well at hand. Approaching the figure Sage would shrug his shoulders and extended his hands in a questioning manner. The gesture asking what exactly was going on here without him speaking the words.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Back Again!?   Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:30 am

Sanguinuis paid no attention to the heroes as they arrived. He was looking down at Ben's grave, searching in the Warp for his soul. His body stayed behind but his mind, his soul, was inside the Warp. His breath drew deeply and he looked up as his soul returned with one other soul. He looked over at Jak and said. "Joshua's mind has been taken over by Khorne, the Chaos god of massacre and blood. He will not release Joshua until everything is dead. He's still good, my brother, but I'm afraid he must be destroyed. No mortal weapon can defeat him...." He then lifted the omnitrix in his right hand and a glow surrounded the shapeshifting device. The omnitrix's circle lifted up and began to rotate slowly, showing hologram's of familiar alien's first. Then, once it reached the tenth alien, the Omnitrix began to spin fast, images of different aliens apearing so fast the human eye could not recognize what image's were what. "I am unlocking the master code. It was given to me by a little grey man after pleading with him." HE said, the device slowly stopping, revealing new aliens. The Omnitrix's dial stopped and a hologram of a large figure in Astarte's armor was shown. The alien had long black hair and had a power claw in his left hand and a large sword in his right hand. (http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&global=1&q=The+Emperor+of+Man#/d2gxpii)

Sanguinuis breathed heavily as the magic he had used on the device was enough to drain half of his energy. He slowed his breathing some and floated down to the ground. He knelt down in front of Ben's grave and reached down through the ground with the omnitrix in hand. He lifted his hand out of the grave, holding onto another hand with the omnitrix wrapped around it. He lifted up a teenage boy through the ground and settled him on grass. "Breath the air again, Ben, you live." His wings spread wide and he ascended into the sky, vanishing in a ball of light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Back Again!?   Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:02 am

Smith was still in shock from everything going on. Now Ben 10 was being brought back to life, and he wasn't even suprised by this. It seemed that this...angel-man was also giving Ben some upgraded alien form. Smith had never seen the boy in person, but had read many files on him. He wondered if the new alien form was the weapon they needed to kill Primarch Joshua.

Model Eleven, currently residing in Smith's earpiece, was able to hear everything that was going on. Had it not been for his promise to Smith, he would have immediately ghosted into the Omnitrix to great his friend, Ben. He had not considered that the boy could be returned to life.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Back Again!?   Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:12 am

When the metal coating vanished her suit *jumped* back into her watch, leaving her in civillian clothes and maskless.
Her watch battery seemed a bit tired. Then she saw Bens grave and felt a twinge of sadness, ignoring the angel guy, her attention was focused on Ben.
Then the angel brought Ben back to life and Jules bit her lip before slowly approaching Ben.
"Ben..?" she asked remembering that Ben had met both Juliette and Capricious. He had been on her team after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Back Again!?   Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:15 pm

As the angelic figure dug his hand into the Earth and into Ben's coffin the boy's body was yanked from it's grave brought up to the surface. Once out of the dirt his skin went from pale and decaying to his normal vibrant sheen, although signs of life still escaped him. It was at that time that the Omnitrix was placed back upon Ben's wrist and the figure nearly whispered to Ben to live! After that the once fatal wound could be seen rapidly healing through his ripped shirt and jacket, which the team decided to burry him in as was traditional for most warriors to be buried with their dieing garbs. Moments later after laying Ben down on the ground the figure would ascend back up into the air and the golden light seemed to fade. As a bit of time passed and Capricous approached Ben's body, suddenly, Ben's eyes would open up and he would take a deep breath. At the excact same time the watch recognized that it's hot was alive and rebonded with his DNA, re-configuring again to it's previous owner with the Mastercode unlocked.

"Sequence accepted. Full usage of Omnitrix database is now enabled. Avialble alien forms: 10,013"

"-GASP- *Pant, Pant* Wha--What...I'm alive? But how, I-I-I felt myself die? I felt my life slipping away.."

Ben sat up for the first time in nearly six months looking at his hands to make sure he wasn't dreaming, as if a dead person could dream. Then suddenly he would hear a familiar voice.

"Jules? What are you doing here, and Sage too? Why am I here, last thing I rememebr I was at the school fighting some huge guy in space armor and he...He killed me? I actually lost...WAIT! That guy, he was destroying the school, what happened to him, where'd he g---!!"

"Whoa, Whoa, Ben calm down. You've been gone for a while man. Six months actually, and that guy in the space armor, don't worry me and a friend took care of him. Hoepfully permanently."

That being said, Ben continued to look around at the the persons in front of him and then back at his grave. The whole scene and scenario coming back to him now and the understanding of what was going on now. He had been dead and brought back to life. Standing up he tried not to think about it too much, but did check the wound on his body. He could see it was healed as ran his hand down his flat stomach and looked back at the group dusting the dirt and gravel off of himself and his trademark jacket while speaking.

"Well, I can't say I'm not glad to hear that, but why is she here?"

Jules being a new Titan didn't get to know that Ben was one while he was still alive, he in fact died a few weeks/month after they met and she just recently joined. Learning afterwards and probably firguring out herself after her initiation that the aliens that had carried her around that day at school were in fact him. Ben figured she already knew his secret now and only questioned her being here, he himself still not knowing of her powers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Back Again!?   Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:38 am

Smith was certain that this resurection was not easily repeatable, otherwise, this angelic being could have revived all of Smith's men, along with the girl who had fried to give Ben his device back.

Why him? The Omnitrix could have been given to any of the Titans with the "secret weapon" in place, but instead this...thing had chosen to bring Ben 10 back to life. What was so important about Ben? Perhaps only certain people were able to use the Omnitrix, or at least use it to its full potential. Smith didn't know, but he made a mental note of it.

"I know this is a touchy moment and all, but we've got a monster to stop. Ben Tennyson, the world is in extreme danger and we need your help. I know you have a lot of questions, but right now we need you to kill something. Can we count on you?"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Back Again!?   Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:02 am

"I'm a titan Ben, you eh, died, before I joined." Jules let the electric current that ran over her body crackle and flare briefly to show him.
"What Smith means is... Primarchs being possessed by this evil *God* thing, that is butt ugly let me tell you, and is now evil, trying to kill all of us and destroy everything. Angel dude who brought you back said we need you to defeat Joshua. He's not Josh anymore though, he's dark. A puppet. I tried to reach him but the Demon thing..Anyway they're headed for the Tower. We need you Ben." she finished nodding.
He'd just awoken from the dead, she fingured he needed some more info.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Back Again!?   Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:53 pm

After asking his question the man in unifrom would suddenly pipe in, speaking of a monster that needed to be killed and the world being in danger. What else was new? Taking a deep breath while rubbing his neck, which felt a bit stiff from not moving it for a few months or so, Ben would reply in his usual saracastic fashion. Things had changed, but for him everything was still the same.

"Well, you sure know how to welcome a guy back from the dead. Only been back two minutes and you already want me to kill something, which by the way depends on what you want me to put down. I'm not excactly up for blowing up a possessed old lady if there's other methods of stopping her."

After replying to Smith Capricious spoke up right afterwards showing him that she was a Titan with electricity surging through her hands.

"Huh...That does make sense now that I think about it; the whole not touching you thing, and then there was the locker incident---"

But before Ben could continue his trip down memory lane with Jules she would say something that disturbed him greatly and took him right out of his arcastic attitude and into a more serious tone.

"I won't do it."

At that JaK had to say something, the world was in danger and he knew the kid just woke up from the dead and everything, and might have the first day back alive jitters or something, but Ben needed to get over it. The world needed him right now!

"What do you mean you won't do it!?! People are gonna DIE!! You get me!? Weve already lost one Titan today, in fact she was your replacement and now you're telling me we went through all the trouble of bringing you back and you're not gonna help us??"

Ben would turn around as JaK spoke, not really caring what he was saying because Primach was his friend and he would never be able to kill his mentor/big brother figure in cold blood like they wanted him to.

"Look, I'm sorry, but what you're asking me to do is stepping over the line. I'm not going to destroy probably one of my best-friends in this entire universe. I know this is what you brought me back for and if it was anyone else I might have considered it, but this is Joshua were talking about. He's put his life on the line for this planet more times than any of us can count and he's not even from here, and now you want me to strike how down like some enraged animal? I'm sorry to say this, but you wasted your time..."

JaK had nothing to say at this point, he wanted to go on, but Ben was right. Sage could barely bring himself to attempt killing criminals and villains, much less his own evil sibling. But, if Ben didn't do this...All would be lost.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Back Again!?   Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Jules nodded as Ben replied to her but then sighed. She should have known he wouldn't do it.
"Ben he's not Josh anymore, he's gone Ben, Josh is gone." she said gravely.
Though it wasn't exactly true, they did need him to defeat Primarch.
"Ben..I'm really really sorry, I hope you'll forgive me for this, but we need you." she knew that Ben probably wouldn't like what she was about to do but what choice did they have?
She'd probably lose his trust, but she'd rather lose that than have millions lose lives.
"Help us defeat Primarch Joshua and his demon God. Defeat them.help us." her voice took on it's hypnotic effect as her words swirled around his mind, meaning to cloud his disagreement.
Maybe he wouldn't even have to kill, just defeat.
"Im sorry" she whispered softly so only Ben could hear. She knew how hard it was to fight your own teammate.
She ran a hand through her short hair and hoped ithad worked,
if not Ben would probably hate her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Back Again!?   Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:57 pm

JaK remembered that look from before, she was trying to do the same thing she had done before to Primarch Joshua to Ben now. Except, it hadn't worked on Joshua and he wondered if it would on him. It should considering the watch couldn't interfere, however, at the same time was it right? They were virtually about to force Ben into doing something that was wrong and considered the most crucial of all crimes in many circles and factions...Then again, it was either this or all of Jump City would be lost.

"I get it Jules I really do, but....I-I.....Need to help you guys. I need to stop Primarch at all costs. It's either him or the world."

Ben seemed to be in a sort of trance as he spoke, but then just snapped out of it and acted like he had suddenly changed his mind. Looking back at Smith, JaK & Jules now. His facial expression was serious almost as if he didn't know how he had felt before, but knew there was a great evil upon them. Demonstrating his use of the Mastercode now Ben would instantly transform into, Leapfrog!, one of his other rather older alien forms in the blink of an eye without even touching the Omnitrix and then croaked constantly as spoke his next few words.

Spoiler:

"Hop on, well see if we can cut him off before he reaches the tower and prepare for the fight of your life. Without the Master-code I don't even know if defeating Primarch normally would be possible for me and I for sure can't guarantee well live if after being possessed he's really as powerful as you say he is. Don't worry though, I don't plan on dieing again anytime soon...Now it's his turn."

It was disturbing to JaK Sage to hear Ben Tennyson talk about someone he had just been so adamant about like that, but it had to be done. Jules would obviously need to go with JaK again, so therefore Smith would be the one riding with Leapfrog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Back Again!?   Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:09 am

Interresting, the Titan girl had hypnotized Ben into killing Joshua. Smith had been unsure about how to motivate the shapeshifter into action, but now he didn't need to worry about it.

Model Eleven spoke in his ear. "I can take control of the Omnitrix if need be. Unlike Ben, I can turn off my emotions. If later he is not up to it, I may need to take over."

Smith nodded and whispered to the AI, "For such a purpose, I will give you permission to leave. Just come back when you're done."

Ben turned into a giant frog and asked Smith to get on his back. Hadn't he been through enough today? Smith ran up to the frog-thing and held on tight. He was hoping that would be enough. Normally, he wouldn't have gone with them, but he needed to keep Model Eleven close to the fight. "Please don't let me die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Back Again!?   Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:21 am

"Sorry, no promises on that today, but don't worry if you do it won't be because you feel off my back."

Is the last thing Ben would croak out before leaping thirty feet into the air and slowly drifting back towards the ground. Where he would then make another leap attempting to reach Titans East tower before the possessed Primarch Joshua. JaK Sage seeing they were falling behind jumed onto his speedbike and motioned for Capricious to get on while covering himself in armor so she wouldn't electrocute him. They had no time to waste and without a third passenger JaK was now going to hit speeds well over 100 mph on this thing.

"Come on, lets go save my home and hopefully the world."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Back Again!?   Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:27 am

Jules bit her lip as Ben fell under her spell but pressed her now loaded watch and her supersuit covered her body as her mask materiakized around her eyes.
She sighed getting on the bike holding on to JaK.
"I hate doing that to friends." she murmured half to herself before nodding.
"Let's go kick some ass." she tried to tune out feelings of guilt, Ben would be horrified afterwards, knowing what he'd done or had almost done. Knowing she had made him.
"Turn off the armour JaK, my suit will protect you from shocks. The armour might slow us down." she stated closing her eyes to prepare herself.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Back Again!?   Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:12 am

OOC: Okay so I got to stop you here and we'll continue with the next thread on the Fall of Primarch series.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Back Again!?   Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:10 am

Which would be..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Back Again!?   Ben 10 Back Again!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ben 10 Back Again!?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next