Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mannis(Ready for approval) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mannis(Ready for approval) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mannis(Ready for approval) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mannis(Ready for approval) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mannis(Ready for approval) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mannis(Ready for approval) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mannis(Ready for approval) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mannis(Ready for approval) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mannis(Ready for approval) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mannis(Ready for approval) Vote_lcapMannis(Ready for approval) Voting_barMannis(Ready for approval) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Mannis(Ready for approval) Vote_lcapMannis(Ready for approval) Voting_barMannis(Ready for approval) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mannis(Ready for approval)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mannis1095
Mannis1095

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Mannis(Ready for approval) Empty
PostSubject: Mannis(Ready for approval)   Mannis(Ready for approval) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 11:23 pm

Full Character Name

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Mannis Cervus
Nickname(s):Manly Jester(by his siblings), Warrior of Right(an unofficial title that he is known for by everyone)
Codename: Mannis
Alias(es):N/A
Classification: Magical human(different dimension)
Affiliation:Lawful Neutral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:Brown
Height: 6 feet and 2 inches
Weight: 170 pounds
Other Traits: basically looks like my avatar, but is obviously MUCH younger.

===POWERS===

Powers: Mannis was born with the powers of blood magic, however it is only from his blood that can he call on these powers, what this also entails is that he is able to lose much more blood then the average person, however he is still human, and still has limits, if he goes beyond 1 gallon he will pass out and even may go unconscious, or even die, it is with this field of magic that he is able to do the following:

Blood projectiles: using a puddle of blood he is able to make 20 little projectiles, sharpen them, and channel them at an enemy, these projectiles are so sharp and have enough force that they are able to pierce star metal where he's from, which to put it in real world terms, these projectiles are able to pierce tungsten and titanium alloys, how much damage this induces depends on the character, these are very powerful and as such are hard to control, Mannis is only able to levitate one at a time and shoot them, the projectiles go up to the speed of 1700 mph, which is the speed of an average bullet.

Lightbringer: Using his blood he is able to craft a sword, which has the sharpness of a carbon steel sword

Boiling blood: Using the warmness blood has when it first comes out of a body, Mannis is able to amplify this, and turn the blood from warm to boiling, he then uses this to channel at an enemy, this power has the radius of 15 feet.

Regeneration: This only applies to all the cuts and wounds he gets due to his blood magic practice, and they only regenerate after a fight.

Summoning: Using most of his blood supply, Mannis summon either 2 demons, one named Iram the other Invidia, both real blood demons that are bound to him due to a contract, even when they're not summoned they talk to him in his mind which can lead to people thinking Mannis is mentally insane, both channel hellfire, which is the hottest substance known in Mannis's dimension of reality, to compare it to something historically, think of Greek fire, capable of melting wood, metal, and yes, flesh, these demons are so powerful that they are only a last resort, and the fact that it takes so much blood to summon them, it's impossible to have both of them out at the same time, the demons specific powers are this:

Hellfire channeling: They are able to channel hellfire from their mouths and hands, which again is the equivalent to Greek fire, they are able to channel at an enemy for 10 seconds.

Possession: If Mannis deems it necessary, he can order one of his demons to possess someone, during possession these demon's powers are amplified 2x

Dark Channel: creating dark orbs in their hands, they then throw them at an enemy, the dark orbs then work like grenades, after a few seconds they explode into a black goo, paralyzing anyone within a 10 foot radius for 30 seconds, useful for a get away/

Skills:fencing, shows leadership qualities, strong mind for tactics and strategy

Weaknesses: I have managed to create a system of limitations on Mannis's power, because I subjectively thought without them he would be completely overpowered, and I'll be the first to admit that I hate overpowered characters, so I try to create a balance between badass powers without making characters into omnipotent gods, so without further adoo, let me explain my system:

The average adult human contains 1.2-1.5 gallons of blood within their bodies, so using that as a measurement, I have limited Mannis to 1 gallon of blood use for magic purposes:

Blood Projectiles blood cost: .2 gallons

Lightbringer cost: .1 gallon

Boiling Blood cost: .3 gallons

Regeneration cost: N/A doesn't require blood usage, happens after a battle.

Summoning cost: .8 gallons of blood

Equipment: Star metal chain mail with a plate on his chest that has a sigil of a bleeding heart, star metal leggings and boots as well, also has a very ornate star metal dagger which he uses to cut himself in order to use his blood magic, star metal is again the equivalent to real alloys tungsten and titanium. Star metal is also not a very cumbersome metal either, meaning that it's very flexible as well as strong, the user has much freedom movement wise.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Honest and stern, smiles only when he knows he has won, a man who has a strong sense of honor and justice, but also someone who is willing to take extreme measures to carry out matters of justice and honor without a bat of an eyelash. Where Mannis is from, Justice has a different meaning compared to a modern mindset, meaning his definition of justice would be called cruel or harsh in a modern mindset, though he comes by it honestly, this was how he was raised and how he evolved into adulthood. He's very persistent and stubborn, once he puts his mind to something, it would take an act of God to call him off. Showing mercy to criminals is something he sees as a waste of time, in his mindset, that just shows criminals they can get off easy, and the chaotic circle of crime continues.

Strengths: Is an artist with a sword, smarter than your average Joe.

Interests/Habits: Enjoys playing games that involve strategy thinking and critical thought, drinks a glass of wine after a long day every night...

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Father:Deceased
                           Mother:Deceased
                           Little Brother: Alive
                           Little Sister: Alive

Names will be revealed as the story goes on

Place of Origin: Another dimension, in a land called Albion.

History: Mannis was born into royalty, his father was a war hero who united the lands of men into one kingdom, Albion. Despite this dimension being perpetually feudal in nature, Mannis's dimension is actually pretty futuristic in technology with exception to weaponry, he was first born, so naturally was the heir to his father's throne, being groomed for command and leadership since day one, he was also in secret was taught the ways of blood magic, since he was born with it, his father figured it would be best to learn how to control it, their lands had strong stigma's against magic, while it technically wasn't illegal to possess it, it was largely seen as a bad omen to have it, so to keep the peasantry calm his family swept it under the rug, only letting their most trustworthy servants know, Mannis had great relationships with his two siblings or at least he thought, as years went by, age started to creep in on his Mother and Father and they both died, his father first, then his mother, when Mannis's coronation had come to pass, his brother and sister barged into the throne room, producing fabricated evidence that Mannis poisoned their parents using blood magic. The whole room gasped and his siblings ordered the guards to imprison Mannis for using sorcery on the King and Queen, when Mannis was brought on trial his sentence was the punishment of vectura, which involved sending a prisoner into a portal to another unnamed dimension, for them to never return.

Sample rp:

I am Mannis of the House Cervus, rightful king of Albion, it is in within my birthright to claim this title, I was groomed for it since the day I was born, however, it was taken from me, from the very people I loved and trusted, from the very people my Mother and Father loved and trusted! My own siblings, words cannot describe the pain of such a betrayal, how long they had been plotting to overthrow me I have no idea, what I do know is this, I don't care what they say about Vectura, I will find a way back home, and there will be no mercy for my siblings or their no doubt conspirators, if I was to tell this story, I might as well start at the beginning:

Mannis was on his knees with his head down whilst hearing his brother and sister tell him of his crimes, when asked for any last words, Mannis sneered at the entire court:

"You shame our Mother and Father's memory with this whole charade, let it be known from henceforth I disown my brother and sister, one last thing however" he says as he looks hard at his brother and sister, "You better hope what they say about Vectura is true and that I can't come back, because if there is a loophole to which I'm 100 percent sure there is, and I return, there will be no mercy for you two or your conspirators" His siblings looked unfazed by his speech, and if they were they did a good job of hiding it, no doubt believing Vectura to be a flawless system of punishment, they ordered the guards to carry him, Mannis closed his eyes bracing for whatever may happen, he went into a blinding light and then.... darkness.

Last edited by Mannis1095 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:18 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Mannis(Ready for approval)   Mannis(Ready for approval) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 5:10 am

claimed
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mannis(Ready for approval)   Mannis(Ready for approval) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 9:19 pm

Okay, firstly, his blood projectile's need a little bit of nerfing and more explanation. They either need to be a lot weaker, or he only fires one at a time. They also need a speed.

Does he pretty much just toss the boiling blood at people?

For the demons, exactly what they can do needs to be listed.

Finally, how the heck can he lose so much blood?! Most people can only lose 10-15% of what they have before wooziness and only a little more will probably require a transfusion, he's losing a MAJORITY of what he has?
Back to top Go down
Mannis1095
Mannis1095

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Mannis(Ready for approval)   Mannis(Ready for approval) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:33 pm

The Muse wrote:
Okay, firstly, his blood projectile's need a little bit of nerfing and more explanation. They either need to be a lot weaker, or he only fires one at a time. They also need a speed.

Does he pretty much just toss the boiling blood at people?

For the demons, exactly what they can do needs to be listed.

Finally, how the heck can he lose so much blood?! Most people can only lose 10-15% of what they have before wooziness and only a little more will probably require a transfusion, he's losing a MAJORITY of what he has?

I have finally answered your questions in my edited post, basically if you don't wish to reread my character profile, he was born with significantly more blood than an average human, and as such can lose much more blood before needing a transfusion, if he exceeds the 1 gallon mark, he will become weak, and will definitely need a transfusion. Also, basically he just creates a puddle of blood, boils it, then channels it at an enemy. I have also limited to his projectiles to only one at a time, so I basically sacrificed quantity for quality. for the demonic powers, I have updated those as well, they have four in total, they are right below the "Summoning power" in my character profile.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mannis(Ready for approval)   Mannis(Ready for approval) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 4:47 am

Gonna have to nix the soul poisoning. It's not aceptable and also makes little sense
Back to top Go down
Mannis1095
Mannis1095

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Mannis(Ready for approval)   Mannis(Ready for approval) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:34 pm

Removed as requested. I'm assuming this is now acceptable for approval?(Well for you anyways, I hear I need a second approval to start roleplaying?)
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mannis(Ready for approval)   Mannis(Ready for approval) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Okay, just a bit more personality, and I need the range of the hellfire and boiling blood.
Blood projectiles still says hundreds.
Back to top Go down
Mannis1095
Mannis1095

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Mannis(Ready for approval)   Mannis(Ready for approval) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 10:32 pm

The Muse wrote:
Okay, just a bit more personality, and I need the range of the hellfire and boiling blood.
Blood projectiles still says hundreds.

Done...
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mannis(Ready for approval)   Mannis(Ready for approval) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 3:04 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Mannis(Ready for approval)   Mannis(Ready for approval) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 3:23 pm

I'm sure Mr Full C. Name will be a very happy chappy here.

Mannis(Ready for approval) ApprovedContractor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mannis(Ready for approval)   Mannis(Ready for approval) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mannis(Ready for approval)
Page 1 of 1