Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Raven Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Raven Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Raven Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Raven Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Raven Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Raven Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Raven Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Raven Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Raven Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Raven Vote_lcapRaven Voting_barRaven Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Raven

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Raven Empty
PostSubject: Raven   Raven Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Name: Raven

https://2img.net/u/1212/91/58/40/avatars/278-10.jpg

Codename: Raven
Alias: Crow, The Gem, Raven Roth
Date of Birth: July 2, 1989
Classification: Human-Demon Hybrid
Affiliation: Hero, although he wonders if he's not destined to be the bad guy..
Birthplace: Azarath

Hair: Dark Purple, Same as the "original" Raven's, but tapered and longer in the back.
Eye Color: Purple, can be white, red, or 4 eyes and red.
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 130 ibs.
Other: Ravens cloak, boots and belt plus a tight black sleeveless t-shirt and black cargo pants that wrap bound at the ankles. Black fingerless gloves attached to black pointed bracers that extend over the back of his hand, with the same red-jewels as the belt and cloak clasp on the tops of each bracer. The pointed hood covers everything down to his mouth. Tall and slim, but not lanky.

===POWERS===

Powers: Ravens powers from the "original" teen titans dimension.
Dark Energy Manipulation, Telekinesis, Ability to move through walls and other objects, Flight, Astral Projection, Immortality, Spell-Casting, Shadow Raven Form

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Dislikes: Most people, emotions, dad, destiny, beast babes' jokes,
Strengths: Anger
Weaknesses: Anger
Skills: Trained in combat, although not overly reliant on hand to hand fighting. A lot stronger than he look, although he appears to have less muscle than most of the other Titans.

Equipment: Flame proof cloak, the red-jeweled clasp serves as a notifier when something is happening. Attached to the belt on the left side in the back is a pack where he stores gathered herbs, reagents and flasks. It appears to be a small pouch but actually houses a miniature portal leading to his room in Titans Tower. On the right side of the belt is a small copy of the Book of Azar attached by a chain.
javascript:emoticonp('study')
Habits/Quirks: Reading , Meditation, Long periods of loneliness, Controlling my mind with my mirror (portal)
Personality: Reserved and controlled. Emotions are under check, most of the time... Often angrier than original raven.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: Mother: Arella, Father: Trigon, 6 sisters
Place of Origin: Azarath
History: He shares the same history as the Raven from the original dimension. Herald's horn created multiple dimensions, they have all the heroes and villains from the original dimension but of the opposite gender. Then again... who's to say their dimension isn't the original, and this one isn't the knock-off. Hales from the same Azarath though, as it existed regardless of dimensional confines, before Trigon destroyed it. One year ago, their dimensions Teen Titans defeated the brotherhood of evil.

Sample RP

Raiden was alone. His eyes closed and his body relaxed as he floated above the rocky shapes floating within his mind. Everything was very still but he sensed a break in his conciousness. Somewhere in his mind, an emotion had escaped. He had learned long ago the dangers of allowing his emotions to run rampant. To let them exist outside of him. He understood the dangers followed by pleasure, hatred and grief. People would get hurt if he wasn’t controlled. And so he would spend hours pent up in his own world, every week. Ignoring his friends, his team and the rest of the world. He found that although it was calming to necessary, it was also very lonely to take himself as far away from the world as he did. He would yearn to get back to his books, to his friends. But his emotions constantly had to be checked up on, and controlled. Each had their own individual prison, separate places designed to keep them content. But often, one emotion would gather enough strength to break loose of his control to experience life through his eyes. During these periods the emotions could cause his powers to activate in alarming ways. They were a threat, and so like any other threat in the world, they had to be locked away.

Sighing, he thought momentarily on Plasmos, and how she was aware of her condition. Plasmos was only human during her sleeping hours. But during her waking hours she unwillingly became just another criminal. He wondered now about his emotions, if they were the same. Having to destroy and take away without meaning too. But he had lapsed, for a moment, and the fracture had widened. He tried to hold it back, he focused on his powers on the invisible breach, but the emotion broke free. And he was thrown out of his mind.

Physically he was thrown across the room and into a wall. He cursed himself for breaking so easily and tried to gain entry back inot his mind. Grabbing the mirror off the drawer he saw a boy with an exhasperated expression on his face looking back. He was wearing the same cloak and they both had the same facial expressions. But Raiden grew angry as he looked at his irritation personified in the mirror. His anger just kept increasing, because of himself he had delayed his return to the outside world for even longer. As his anger increased, he saw the little boy begin to grin. His irritation kept building and Raiden grew angrier and angrier at the boy until his powers got the better of him and the mirror shattered.

He gasped, surprised by the fracture in the glass. Althoguh he had calmed and the emotion was locked back in his mind, he realized he had lost his greatest weapon against himself, his strongest form of control. Again, he sighed.

“ I suppose I’m going to have to go find Herald” he muttered to himself. “Azaroth Metrion Zynthos”

And with a flash of darkness he was gone.

I'm going to apologize now for this failed attempt, I can stay in character, but I'm finding it hard to become raven when there's no one to interact with. When I would have to think through both sides and create more characters. Sorry

Last edited by canace on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:05 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven   Raven Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:46 pm

Nice. We've been needing a Ravenlike person. Like the portal idea, and looking forward to rping with ya. Oh... And usually there's two others who do this two, but they're busy, so on the behalf of everyone who harasses the new people, welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven   Raven Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:51 pm

Thanks, It's nice to have found a site where I can do this. All of the others I looked at were down or too confusing, so Kudos for making a good one that is easy to follow.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven   Raven Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:54 pm

Lol. If ya wanna thank anyone, It'd be Emblem, though I'd do it quick, he may be leaving. Oh, and if you wanna join any of the teams, I'd be glad to let you know who to talk to.
Back to top Go down

Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven   Raven Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:38 am

Hii and welcome!! xD Silent's right, we really needed some Ravenish people. My character was originally intended to be similar to Raven (in personality, not powers so much) but she kinda turned out different O.o
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven   Raven Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:02 am

Back to top Go down

Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven   Raven Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:45 am

I just love Simca's style. Every time I see the 'Kiss of Simcaness' it makes me smile xD Not to mention the 'Overlady of Sexiness', and the 'Alpha Female'. Makes me wonder where you get this stuff from O.o
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven   Raven Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:47 am

My demented mind. xDD
Back to top Go down

Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven   Raven Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:48 am

Mmm, I figured it'd be something like that. Well, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven   Raven Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:53 am

I have no idea what to do here. I'm not sure whether this should be categorized as a canon or not. If it is, we need a VERY, VERY, VERY acceptable RP Sample.

I think I'm gonna leave this to Emblem.
Back to top Go down

Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven   Raven Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:07 am

Here's a good pic base if she's kind of based off of Raven from TV Teen Titans:

BTW I doubt Emblem will allow main canons sorry dude, I remember I asked if I could app as Robin and he was very MEH to that idea
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven   Raven Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:02 am

It is Raven from Teen Titans and its a guy. >.>

And please, guys, when posting pics, make sure they're not more than 500 pixels wide please.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven   Raven Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:02 am

Dear Canace,

Simca has all the right to be confused, and I am as well.

You see, it's not Raven, but at the same time it is Raven. Even the quote about Mumbo suggest it is Raven, while other lines suggest that this character is like Raven, but not quite her.

I would suggest cleaning that up first. As JaK has noted, I am no fan of the main canons, but if you make a splendid profile, then there's no other option then allowing them. Such confusing has no rightful place in any profile.

After that's done, I want to see a good sample RP. And no stuff ripped from the series. Please provide us with such viable proof that you are able to play Raven, or at least deserve a chance.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven   Raven Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:06 am

Basically Emmy, its a male version of Raven from another dimension. That makes it both canon and not a canon at the same time.

... Creepy. O.o;;;
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven   Raven Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:00 am

Yes, but basically, it's still important to clear it up, make a good profile and a fancy Sample RP. That other dimension Robin is canon as well, so I say Canon rules apply.

Dear Canace, please do as we have typed down. I will be looking forward to this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven   Raven Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raven
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next