Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Refugee Camp (Open) Vote_lcapRefugee Camp (Open) Voting_barRefugee Camp (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Refugee Camp (Open) Vote_lcapRefugee Camp (Open) Voting_barRefugee Camp (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Refugee Camp (Open)

Go down 
+3
Kardus
Neverwinter
Alpha
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Refugee Camp (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 12:11 am

The city had been hit hard. Very hard. The Russians had attacked with little warning, pounding Jump City with weaponry unseen, followed by the appearance of mysteriously similar superhumans whom fought for the Russian army. Not only were the Californians boxed in by the invaders, but many had lost their homes in the primary attack. Thus, they had to be housed and protected. The solution was the Titans Stadium, a massive field with a strong roof made of steel and reinforced glass. There was plenty of room, and at this moment beds were being set up in the field for the refugees to sleep in.

Granted, the glass and steel would not keep out missiles. But William Dean wasn't sloppy about this. Surrounding the entire building was a strong energy barrier, a STAR Labs design commissioned by Mr. Dean himself. It would keep out the Russians for a long time indeed. Following the attack on the bridge, William had been quick to act; his first step was hastily registering as a hero, to be able to fight without possible legal dispute; the second was to gather as many refugees as possible and bring theme here. The shield was already en route the moment the bridge was hit, a part of one of Dean Industry's contingency plans.

Right now, the citizens were rather shaken, many of them survivors of the subsequent Russian attacks. Quite a few simply felt safer here. Regardless, some were milling about the stands, trying to find friends and family amongst the refugees. William was supervising the Dean Industries armored trucks that were unloading supplies for the survivors; food, blankets, water, among many other things. When he was sure that all of it was unloaded, William traveled up the stairs to the observational area that looked out on the city.

The shield generators lining a perimeter were large, circular, and domed on the top. Not only did they generate the large energy barrier, but each contained a surveillance camera that allowed technicians to see anyone who approached the dome shield, and to let in allies. William turned back into the stadium, looking around. Many of the people knew who he was, by now; they knew him as Colossus, the giant. He found himself pondering how they viewed him, but was soon answered when a young boy approached, with a bandage around his head.

"H-hello mister Colossus...I drew you a p-picture..." the boy said nervously, handing William the piece of paper. William tilted his head and dropped his eyes to look at the picture. It was a crude drawing of the giant, holding up what William guessed was a bridge. He could also see the boy in a boat with what looked to be his mother as they sailed away. William looked back up with a genuine smile. "Thank you for this drawing." The little boy nodded. "A-and thank you for the bridge, mister," he said before running off.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character
Name: Sophie A. Michaels
Code Name: Galvora
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 3:24 am

Deadlock had taken shelter with the other people in the town after the bridge was hit. She'd wanted to save it like all the others, but that wasn't something that could be done - not with a team of metahumans, not really. That was something armies did - something hundreds, thousands of men on a larger area could do. They had resources. Some kid in a cape? What did she have? What did any of them have? Only each other, some powers maybe, and nerve. When the bridge fell into the sea, Deadlock had felt... small. Insignificant. But she'd helped buy the refugees time - she'd shut down that Frigate off the coast, fought Argent, stopped them shelling the bridge. There were other ships surely... but... she wasn't the only one who had acted.

One person in particular... God, she could barely believe the nerve the Colossus had. He'd held up the bridge, he'd stood tall beneath it and... held it up so the busses, the refugees - a sizable fraction of the people here, in fact - could escape, and that... that was the real quill. That as real heroism. She found herself at his side in that room, and didn't speak as she overlooked the city at his side. Behind her, in the main camp, the steel giant that was her child rested in recovery mode. It looked like it was sitting, leaning against the wall, its chrome skull dark and armor scorched by cannonfire. She'd done what she could to repair the Icarus repulsor that had gotten damaged in the fight, but now all it needed was time to recharge.

Deadlock turned, and put her back to the rail, crossing her arms across her chest. "You're Colossus, right? That really took a pair - holding the bridge up like that." she said, and offered her hand to him. "Well done, man." the skull-helmeted heroine added.

"Name's Deadlock."

Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 3:41 am

A war. California was in a war. From what he had gathered the war seemed to be centered around Jump city's vast bank of metahuman DNA, and the Russians wanted it. So now the city was under siege. Kardus had been trying not to get involved in wars in the past few ages, but he could not do nothing. He had a duty.

He got word of a refuge for the injured and homeless, and immediately headed straight to the theater. As he walked through, he saw a scene that had become all too familiar. He looked up to see that measure were being taken to protect this place. Good.

Kardus took a quick look around, looking for anyone that was critically injured and at risk of immediate death. There didn't seem to be anyone, though a few were injured. His eyes fell onto trucks providing supplies for the refugees. Shield generators and a steady supply of supplies. Seemed as if they were doing well. Still... "Caroline, do we have any means for fast creation of permanent portals?" Kardus asked as he walked around the stadium, still looking for the worst injured. "Do those still work?" He said after a pause, then another before he continued; "And?" Another pause. "Well go ahead then. We don't need them now but might later. Have some prepared when you can."

Kardus then began to approach the section where the injured were being treated, and began helping with their recovery. It was his area of expertise and what he was equipped to do. He saved the Kolto for only those in desperate need of blood or with severe injuries, helping the others with what else he had.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:40 am

William stared at the child's picture for a bit, before turning to her. Deadlock; he had later learned that this girl was the one who ceased the frigates' fire on the bridge. He was quite thankful for it, he likely would have lost the bridge if not for her. He gratefully shook her hand, gripping it tight a moment before saying, "And thank you for taking care of the cannonfire. I appreciate it."

"You can call me William, by the way," he said to her, smiling. He loosened his grip on her hand before training his eyes on the twelve foot mech, which he assumed was in a rest mode. It was an impressive piece of technology, on par with Colossus himself, and faster to boot. He really was impressed with it.

By now, some superhumans were entering the stadium to help the refugees. William spotted one person tending to the injured as a doctor, and figured he would talk to him- but later. He turned back to Deadlock and said, "It's absolutely crazy, isn't it? We only just became an independent country and we already got attacked."

Regardless of what she said about this, he changed subjects. "Your engineering skills are very impressive. I think you'd be an excellent asset in Dean Industries' technological department...on your own terms, of course. I don't want to force you, just making a proposal."
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:10 am

Deadlock grunted, bobbing her head as she was thanked for stopping the cannonfire. That was as wordy as she got sometimes - especially when she was being thanked for something. She'd never really gotten the hang of people... thanking her for things... but... she had to learn how to take it sometime, right? Awkwardly, the two-toned voice of the mask distorted but nevertheless revealing on the awkwardness of the reply, she said a soft

"You're welcome, dude.", but nodded as she was told she could call him William. Fair enough.

"I know, right? I admit I was surprised when Tiberius refused to give up the metahuman genes. That took guts. We'll have to see if that was courageous or just freakin' stupid - I mean, I agree with him about not giving that up to them - I mean look what they've done with the metahuman genes they DID get ahold of, but when a crazy plan succeeds it's courage. When it fails, it's just stupid." she said, and maybe it was odd to hear a voice like that talking street philosophy.

But the compliment about her engineering skills, and the job offer... it caught her off guard. Her first impulse was to shoot him down with fiery death beams of scorn and snark, but... her brain engaged, and calmly enumerated several things to her in under a second.

One: She thought about Hank, her friend and boss at the Junkyard... and how much damage she'd done to his place lately. She owed him BIG time, even though she'd saved his livelihood and worked for him in the junkyard, she'd done a lot of damage during that fight with Greed. If she helped him out, paid for the damages and stuff, it'd mean a lot to him. This kind of job could let her do that.

Two: She thought about Deadlock. The battle with Argent made it... plainly obvious to her that if she was going to get serious, if she wanted to really be a heroine - and she did with every fiber of her being, she would need better resources, better tools, better materials. She was a kid with duct tape, a spot welder, cheap electronics and a makeshift forge. She was a genius, yes, but she was constantly struggling against the limitations of what she was working with. This job would let her do something about all that at a stroke.

Three: She looked on the people, on the shield generators, on the calm men in uniforms moving around, helping. This was his company, she knew. And he was freakin' Colossus - a straight-up hero like her. She'd seen him basically hold his nuts over the fire to save complete strangers and hold up the bridge so they could get to safety, and then... and then he used his own resources, and made this safe house. She knew he had his heart in the right place - men don't do that stuff if they're in it for themselves, they'd have let things happen and stayed safe, simply because you can't get ahead if you're dead.

And... fourth: Alone... there was only so much she could do. She'd sworn when she left Juvenile that she would use her genius, her power, for other people - that she would use it for good. She would use her faculties to help her fellow man, to improve peoples' lives. William, Colossus, put his life on the line, just like her, just like the others. He, his corporation, they would benefit... and she could work on her own terms - that meant... she could pick her own projects, decide how they were used!

Deadlock blew out a breath, and seemed to let a weight rest at last on her shoulders. God she was exhausted... but she ran over the facts again, and... well, the numbers added up.

"Alright, William. I'm in. But I have some conditions, man - ones I won't flexy on a bit, and I'll walk away the second I think you're wiggling on them."

"First, Deadlock is mine. The reactor I made, it's powerful stuff. It'd be more dangerous than you can know if it fell into the wrong hands, man. I've got every last instance of it under locks and self-destructing security systems so that if they're ever tampered with, if they're ever used without my say so... they implode. Hideously. Nobody touches them, nobody understands them, nobody but me." she said, and pointed at her palm, poking it with each 'nobody' for emphasis.

"Second, I understand you've got a business here, but man, I don't want my inventions misused. I won't be making weapons for your company, and I'll destroy the %#!@ out of something I made that got weaponized, and probably everything near it." she added,

"Last, man, I'm not gonna work under some pissant supervisor or whatever. I pick my projects, help you out, and work for your company, but I don't answer to any pencil pushing desk jockey. I'm honest - I'll earn my keep so long as you respect my boundaries, but I'm nobody's pet genius. I don't care how many heads I need to put through the drywall to make that perfectly clear, capiche?"

Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:16 pm

Kardus lifted the leg of a 12 year old boy, peeling back a strip of bandages to reveal a gash in his leg that went down to the bone. It wasn't broken, but it was not pretty. "What happened?" "My leg got smashed between some rubble..." He was winching and didn't look comfortable. "I can guess that doesn't feel to pleasant. Let's put something on that so it doesn't get infected." Since there weren't really any worse injuries that he hadn't already treated, Kardus opened his pack and took out a syringe of a green liquid with a sprayer nozzle attached to the end. "What's that?" "Magic healing stuff. Now hold still, this is going to itch a lot." Kardus then began to apply the kolto by carefully peeling back a bit of flesh and spraying it in, beginning to paint the separation with the green liquid. Afterward he replaced the flesh and sprayed what else was visibly open, and the goop began to merge with his flesh and rebuild itself to replace the lost flesh and tissue, a process that could be seen by the rapid change in color. The boy winced more, yet watched in amazement. "How did you do that?" "I told you, magic healing stuff. Thought not really magic; more science than magic." He stood up after putting the bandages back on. "Now you be careful with that and make sure to show your battle scars to your grandkids when you get older, as proof that you were in the war between California and Russian. I'll bet ya that makes a great story someday." ^^

Kardus sipped up his supplies and took it up as he looked around again, seeing something he didn't before. A massive, well built robot; pretty hefty one as well, by the looks of it. Considering the detail of the design, it was probably custom built. It was also reassuring that there was evidence of some good, strong, internal defenses. He assumed there were probably some meta-humans here; but he wasn't sure yet how to tell them from the normals. Yet he noticed, the robot was damaged? Scans revealed that it was still functional, however, so he wasn't sure if he should worry about it or not. Still, it caught his attention. Might have to look at it later.

There were a lot of people here, it seemed; some of them alone. His eyes fell on a couple of children playing with a black wolf. He watched and smiled at the scene, observing them play happily. Then be blinked, looking at the scene again, and his smile turned to surprise as he observed the wolf closer. As soon as he did, the wolf looked up from having his belly rubbed and stared straight back at Kardus; and at the same time, so did a little red headed girl. Kardus' face broke into a wide grin. No. Freakin. Way. He watched the girl smile and wave at him while the other children continued to rub Kasha's belly, and Kardus couldn't help but laugh and wave back. "You didn't tell me they were here..." He lowered his hand and smiled as he watched the girl return to playing with the wolf, who continued to playfully grown and roll around like a complete fool of a dog. The smile the wolf brought to the children's faces brought a wide one to Kardus' as well, and he just stood and watched for several moments.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:58 pm

William listened quietly, eyes wandering over the stadium as he leaned against a pillar. He could understand ground rules- he didn't like giving up his DNA to register, but it was a necessary evil if he was going to continue to fight. So he lived with it, and he could live with this heroine's rules, too.

William nodded to her. "I'll follow your rules. But I have to bring up a few points..." he started to say, still watching the people mill about in the stadium. He turned all the way to face her, continuing his speech.

"Firstly, I acknowledge that you want privacy concerning your inventions. However, if you're going to work for my company, you'll have to share some things. I'll fund all your projects, but I want you to dedicate time to company projects as well."

He continued, "And really, that's it. As long as you contribute to Dean Industries, we shouldn't have any problems. We mostly focus on defense and medical technologies, so I'm sure your ideas can help a great deal."
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:20 pm

"Ohhhh people."

Bio was icing his head after getting smacked in the head by a falling metal pipe from the bridge and damn near drowning. He was currently being tended too, his body bruised and exhausted from the battle. He had really pushed his powers to their limits and the IV's and arm cast definitely showed it. He would be fine in an hour or two but for now he was a mess.

"Athenaaa... Athenaaa... where are you?"

the weak superhero asked limping around the refugee camp. He fell over into a gatorade container near where Deadlock and William were standing.

"Ohhhh" he mumbled to himself and picked himself up.

"Any of you know where my dog is?"

Athena, his telepathic border collie, was busy watching Kardus and the wolf. Other kids noticed her as well but she wasn't sure whether it was a good idea to speak to them, didn't want to frighten them away.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:48 pm

In the aftermath of the attack on the bridge, the injured and homeless were directed to the Stadium which served as a refugee camp for the victims of the attacks. Yes, attacks. It turned out the bridge wasn't the only place that was targeted as Mav came to find out shortly after she arrived.

It sort of just happened. The heroine was caught up with helping people get to safety and had gotten on one of the buses that took everyone there. Now she was sitting on a bench with a bottle of water on one hand and a feeling of discontent in her heart. It was good that the people were saved, but she felt she could have done more. For one, she was supposed to be the leader of a hero team... of two. Quite a step down from the five they started with. And in the end, she was the only one who showed up on the bridge.

Without standing up, she looked around and the people moving about. Some were hurting. Others were fine but had looks of sorrow etched on their faces. Mav wasn't hurt at all... physically anyway. That was the nature of her abilities. But sometimes she wished she could take in some of their pain. It was then that she noticed a group of three talking with each other.

She recognized them as the heroes who had also fought on the bridge but weren't Titans. It was understandable that the Titans left the scene as soon as it was over. As far as the new law of California was concerned, they shouldn't have been there doing heroics. In some ways, Mav didn't agree with that. But these three really pulled their weight out there today. They weren't part of any team and yet still their best to protect people and work with others if needed. With Russia at their doorstep, it seemed inevitable that they would be seeing action again very soon. She wondered if they were interested in forming a team.

By chance, her eyes met the gaze of one of them and she waved back and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:18 am

Deadlock took in William's own condition, but sort of let it pass. She'd already said she would help his company out, not just work on her own projects, and she meant that the first time - she wasn't about to repeat herself, so, no comment instead of something like 'no duh, blockhead, I just said that'. See? She could be diplomatic. By leaps and bounds her wisdom, it was growing!

But when one of the heroes on the bridge passed near, calling for his mutt tripped and fell over a bottle of gatorade, she was moving before she even consciously realized she had done it. Her hands gripped him under his arms, hefting him bodily to his feet once more. She dusted him off with a thoughtless familiarity, and wordlessly pointed down into the throng of people, off a bit to the side where she'd seen the border collie she'd spied on the bridge sitting. Then, as she turned to face William again... There stood another heroine - the one, she was sure, who had covered for her and deflected the shot that nearly hit Colossus, back on the bridge. Eddie lowered her arm, and nodded at Maverique with respect, and jerked her chin in a 'come hither' kind of gesture

Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 7:11 pm

Kardus continued to watch Annie and Kasha contently for a while before looking around aging to see an injured metahuman stumble about, though he did not know at the time the man was a metahuman.  He heard him talk about his dog and see  the girl helping him point in his general direction.  He blinked and looked over to see the dog, looking back to Bio and Deadlock, then to the dog again as he pointed at them.  "That your man over there?  Come on, girl, let's go see 'em."  He started walking that way as he attempted to coax the dog do follow him.  But even if she didn't follow he would keep walking over to Bio.  Annie looked up and looked to Athena, watching  her.  She could sense the dog was intelligent and it made her curious; but unless she came over to them and spoke she would just return to playing with Kasha and the other kids.  

Once there he addressed them.  "Hey...are you sure you should be up and walking?"  Kardus blinked as he got closer, and closer scans revealed that he was indeed a metahuman; one focused in altered biology.  Helping him would be interesting...  "I see the medics did the best they could with you..or it looks that way anyway.  But you're in no shape to be up and about; you need to rest."  He looked to Deadlock and motioned, "Would you sit him down, please?  I want to take a look at him and see if I can help him out a little more.  That alright with you, sir?" he said that last part to Bio.  If and when Bio was seated or lain down, Kardus would set down his pack and open it up.  Inside was medical supplies ranging from simple scalpels, to a needle and thread, to morphine; and plenty of other things, including a handful of equipment that looked completely alien.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 7:23 pm

William watched as more superhumans entered the stadium. He saw two that he remembered from the bridge, the girl with the shield, and the one who he hadn't seen until after the retreat. He was focused a moment on the former, who was staggering about, but he was quickly helped by Deadlock and who he assumed he was an alien, with technology like he had, and his appearance was distinctly inhuman.

The girl was Maverique, as he learned after the attack. She was beckoned to approach by Deadlock, and William also waved her over. "Hey, come join us!"
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:27 pm

Bio fell into the arms of Deadlock, just completely exhausted from walking around. Athena responded to Kardus.

"Yep! That's him over there!"

Bio looked around and first noticed Maverique. He didn't recognize Deadlock or William because William's transformation drastically changed him and Deadlock was in a mecha. He thanked Deadlock anyway and then noticed William pointing out Mav.

"Hey... she's the one who blew that whistle."

He then noticed Kardus and winced in pain as he realized that his powers were waning badly from the amount of blood he lost.

"I need food and water." he pleaded, allowing Kardus to administer medical aid. He then looked beyond them and saw Athena with a breeze brushing through her fur. She showed her teeth in a smile and then practically vanished, jumping two stories in the air over them and racing away. She knew he was in good hands and had her own business to attend to.

"Hey... you saved my son..." Several people began to notice Bio as well as those around him. A man clapped his hands.

"Bravo, Bravo" One applause turned into another and a standing ovation was beginning to gather around the heroes with the incredible amount of people saved from what could have been a half an hour long nightmare.

Last edited by LockOn on Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 11:41 pm

Mav was surprised to be called over by all of them but obliged. She had been thinking about having a word anyway. She stood up and walked over with her pleasant business face.

"You guys were great out there today. Can't say we beat them, but for heroes, saving this many lives is as good a victory as any. That's what counts the most right?"

As though to echo her words, there was a round of applause from the people around. Mav had been kind of down and it was this sort of emotional support that lifted up her spirits. They would get through this crisis, one way or another.

"Oh, I don't think I've introduced myself. Maverique, at your service. Mav for short. Nice to meet you. It was a pleasure working with you all."

She turned her attention to the injured Bio. "Hang in there."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:47 pm

Chad was sleeping soundly  when suddenly he was awaken by a phone call from his friend.

"What the hell man do you know what time it is? What?! 6pm!? Well whatever I'm tired! Okay,okay I'm bringin the truck but im coming transformed just in case!" Chad dashed out his front door transforming while running to his pickup truck. He sped towards his friends location whilst playing loud music as usual.  After driving around for about 15 minutes due to poor sense of direction Circuit finally made it to his friend and jumped out of his vehicle in his usual attire.

"What the hell is going on here man!? You know I hate being interrupted during my naps!" Circuit yelled at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Refugee Camp (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next