Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Training in the Mesa (Link Members) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Training in the Mesa (Link Members) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Training in the Mesa (Link Members) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Training in the Mesa (Link Members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Training in the Mesa (Link Members) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Training in the Mesa (Link Members) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Training in the Mesa (Link Members) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Training in the Mesa (Link Members) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Training in the Mesa (Link Members) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Training in the Mesa (Link Members) Vote_lcapTraining in the Mesa (Link Members) Voting_barTraining in the Mesa (Link Members) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Training in the Mesa (Link Members) Vote_lcapTraining in the Mesa (Link Members) Voting_barTraining in the Mesa (Link Members) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Training in the Mesa (Link Members)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Training in the Mesa (Link Members) Empty
PostSubject: Training in the Mesa (Link Members)   Training in the Mesa (Link Members) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:03 pm

Jenny picks up her comm link calling everyone it was about 12 pm now. "Hey guys anyone up for some training meet at the location I'm about to send out to you all and if anyone needs any help getting out there let me know and I'll fly and or drive you over. Jenny then sent the location and directions to the Mesa to everyone.

Where there were many rocks to aim at plenty of ground to work on and things to jump off and vacant enough so they didn't have to worry about others seeing them mess up if anyone did. She also made sure that it was in a sandier part so it wouldn't hurt as much if they landed on solid rock or something. Jenny also made sure to put some bottles water and other drinks down in a cooler over in the area so they had something to drink while they trained.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Training in the Mesa (Link Members) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training in the Mesa (Link Members)   Training in the Mesa (Link Members) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:06 am

The communication came through, and Arachnikid heard the voice of Energy Warrior blaring out his communicator. He was quick to adjust the volume, lowering it a little - fortunately this time there was no-one around to hear it. Why was there no-one around? Well, people don't tend to hang around on rooftops. Arachnikid had been sat up high on the edge of a building, looking down, scouting for trouble. But everything seemed fine. So when he got the invitation to train, he muttered the words; "be there in five" back to Energy Warrior. Putting his communicator away, Arachnikid got up to his feet and took several steps up. A run up, before leaping over the edge of the building, free falling to the ground below and utilizing his web swing at the very last second. Oh yeah, this hero had swag.

Five or so minutes later, and Arachnikid had arrived at Energy Warrior's location. He stepped out from behind a giant rock, walking over towards En'G. "...we could've always just met at a gym... I'm not sure how many rocks I can bench press".
Back to top Go down

Training in the Mesa (Link Members)
Page 1 of 1