Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRoad Trip (jak) - Page 2 Voting_barRoad Trip (jak) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRoad Trip (jak) - Page 2 Voting_barRoad Trip (jak) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Road Trip (jak)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 12:08 am

"Hmm," aeon placed her hands together in a thinking pose and spoke. "And what if I had a way to increase your profits, without being caught?" Aeon looked into the sky innocently. "The same way I found out about you, and that Mr. smith. I can make sure they don't track you next time. Erase your trail of breadcrumbs so to speak."

She looked over to her. "Although I'm sure you like working alone, American politics are tricky. jump city is under new order and leadership. Heroes are more united and cracking down more heavily." Aeon gestures to her eyes. "Anything for a heist I can get you information on instantly and I can keep your record clean with just a thought." Aeon said in a matter of fact tone.

"Just like I found out about that crime in progress back there. I do similar things for other clients. Would you be interested in a partner/client relationship with me." Aeon crossed her legs and waited, then added. "I know it's a risk, but I assure you other than these eyes I have no other powers. I took a risk too in trusting you. For all I know, you could've thrown me through another portal back to the cop or a shark pit in the Atlantic Ocean."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 12:26 am

Astrid stayed silent as Aeon talked listening to her as she drove with a straight face. She thought for a bit before answering. "What would it cost me?" Astrid wanted to know any cost she'd have to pay before agreeing to anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 12:17 pm

Aeon smiled in her head. She sighed. "Finally some Progress." She extended a weak hand, almost the way a queen extended a palm for a night to kiss it. It was a very feminine mannerism. "My name is Kristina Nigent. I'm telling you this because I plan to make you my client and its not fair I know your identity, but you not know your agents." Kristina rescinded her hand and cupped her palms in her lap after brushing her bangs back. "I also plan to tell you where I live so you can reach me when necessary. I'm a college student, a scientist in training, and I study meta-humans or superpowered beings. You can do things humans can't do. So all I ask is that you let me study you."

Aeon twirled a Strand of her hair with her finger. "Also, if you score big on some cash it would be nice if you could kick some back to me, but that's negotiable. So the only thing I really require is seeing that stunning face of yours up close every once in a while." Kristina's voice got lighter as she said this, almost sweet. "Fell free to cancel the arrangement whenever you want. No hard feelings, like I said I have other clients."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:49 pm

Astrid lightly shook the hand never even looking to her as she drove listening to what the girl had to say. "My name is Astrid Rollind" she said simply in reply to her telling her her own name. This sounded like a very good deal to Astrid but there was one issue. "Sounds good but I'm just a normal human" She wasn't meta human. "The things you saw before were just simple spells."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 3:55 pm

Aeon chuckled cutely behind her hand. "Let me figure that out." She said with a nod. "As far as I know, no normal human can summon weapons out of thin air." She rubbed her chin. "If you're not meta human I'll figure out what gives you that ability among others." She snapped her fingers. "You could even have something completely unknown," She looked to her. "do we have an agreement?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 5:01 pm

Astrid rose an eyebrow, she was still interested in the deal even though she wasn't a meta human. Astrid thought it over she helped the girl by sending some cash her way and letting her stare at her and she kept a clean slate as far as the internet and her files knew. She held her hand out to her "Deal"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:54 pm

Aeon clapped her hands together gleefully. "Great!" She flipped Astrid a homemade intercom. Use this to reach me anytime you can't visit me or when you need something. It's scrambled and secure." She folded her arms and looked at Astrid snidely. "So, now that I've given you a present. You can return the favor." Aeon took out a notebook. "How many spells would you say you can cast, for research purposes of course."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:48 pm

Astrid took and pocketed the intercom as she continued to drive glancing to Aeon as she took out her note book but looked back to the road. It seemed Aeon was already ready to start the questions she had made for her. "7 so far all of which I made myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:13 am

Aeon didn't even write that down. "Seven?" So she couldn't cast them infinitely. More so, she didn't get them from a book. She was definitely not a human if she could make her own magic. "Ok, I won't pry anymore." Aeon said as she put her notepad away. She had already questioned Astrid a lot and wanted to leave something to be discovered. "When I deliver for you, as promised, we can discuss this more."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:18 am

Astrid nods as she continues to drive. "Yep"they weren't too far from the city now as they drove through the mesa. Astrid glancing to aeon as she put her things away. "Sounds good to me." She slowed down by what looked like a junk yard hidden by large rocks. She parked the car turning it off getting out as a man covered in grease walked over wiping off his hands with a rag and shook her hand handing her a large brief case she handing him the keys. She walked over to aeons door opening it. "Come on lets go the car isn't ours now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:25 am

Aeon got out and took a deep breath of fresh air as her connection improved. "Ah, the wonders of having wifi." She said gleefully. "So where too now?" She eyed the briefcase.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:31 am

She closed the door behind Aeon standing off to the side. "I'm dropping you off in the city and then I'm finding a new apartment because of that annoying man from earlier i dont have one now." She said simply as she casted her spell to make a portal to an alley way in jump."Egncha ym tionloca, Egncha eth Th'sear tionrota, Talpor ot Mpju Eyall."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:47 am

Aeon tapped her chin. "Send me the specifics of what you're looking for," she placed her hands on her hips. "I'll add your name to the list of tenants. No need to actually meet with the landlord, they'll assume you were registered long ago. And then you can send in a mail order for a new key or figure out your own way, which I'm sure you're capable of." She kissed Astrid on the cheek and entered the portal waving goodbye. "Cops won't have anything to look for, if I show you've been living there for a while."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:54 am

Astrid blinked when kissed but then grinned "Will do" She then spoke to herself in Italian. "35M dollars, a clean slate for my record, and a kiss on the cheek by a cute girl...? Well today wasn't a complete loss after all." She went through the portal and then closed it behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Road Trip (jak)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2