Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Road Trip (jak) Vote_lcapRoad Trip (jak) Voting_barRoad Trip (jak) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Road Trip (jak)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Road Trip (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:46 am

Astrid had asked Aeon if she wanted to go with her to head out of state to trade in what Astrid said was her old car, in for a brand new one. They were about 5 mins from where Astrid claimed where it was and it looked like they were in the middle of nowhere in a desert. Astrid sat in the front seat driving and wearing sunglasses as she drove down the dusty road Aeon sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down

Road Trip (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:56 am

As they drove Aeon let her hand glide through the air,out the open window. Her eyes still sparkled. She knew exactly where they were thanks to her mapping, but she wasn't getting good reception out here. So instead she drew up conversation.

"So why?" The redhead questioned. "Why steal from a bank when you can just take what you needed? Or better yet convince someone to let you stay with them? You would've drawn less attention from the police." Aeon didn't look at her. The question was aloof, she could answer or not answer. Aeon really only cared for her genes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Road Trip (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:09 am

Astrid glanced to her when she started to talk but kept her eyes on the road. "I guess I could have done that but where's the fun in that?" She said casually before going silent for the rest of the way there. She slowed the car a bit driving off the road and parked the car but some large rocks still looking like the middle of nowhere. "I'll be back in a bit you stay here." She said as she climbed out of the car and tossed a candy bar to Aeon. "Hear have this while I'm gone."
Back to top Go down

Road Trip (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:16 am

How did this girl know about Aeon's sweet tooth? "Thanks.." The girl blushed as she held the candy bar and opened the wrapper. She couldn't believe she had gone this far, but it was all in the name of science. She just needed to calm down and accept the situation and focus on the objective.

She bit into the candy bar and tried to assess her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Road Trip (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:34 am

Astrid left her to the candy bar as she walked for a few minutes. She had heard about this new car company testing an experimental car that would cost about 35 Million dollars or so out here and its driving capabilities. And of course she was gonna steal it and sell it to an anonymous buyer back in Jump. Astrid snuck over by the track as the car was being tested the test driver getting ready in a trailer. Astrid snuck into the trailer whispering when she got in there waving her hands.

"Dai em ni ym meti fo edne, Dai em os I nca kema ym nentoppo akbre dan edble, Monsum Raw Merham" A war hammer forming in her hands as the woman getting ready turned around and she swung smashing the war hammer into the side of her head knocking her out. She then took off the jumpsuit off the woman putting it on herself and took the woman's hair tie and helmet putting them both on hiding her hair since it wasn't the same color as the woman's.

Astrid hid the woman in the trailer and walked out of the trailer as she was handed the keys to the car and was told instructions that she pretended to listen to. Astrid then climbed in the car that was on test driving tracks and buckled up. She turned on the car and suddenly drove off with it doing one lap to build up speed then drove off the tracks. Astrid then drove after a few minutes to make sure they didn't follow her and took off her helmet and pulled up by Aeon.

"Hop in." She said simply as she took off the jumpsuit tossing it in the back and unlocked the car for Aeon. "Sorry it took so long." She had been gone for about 20 minutes or so and now all she had to do was get the car back to her buyer in Jump.
Back to top Go down

Road Trip (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:33 am

During the time Astrid was gone Aeon questioned her life up until this point and answered emails from Grayline. "It's ok, I kept myself busy."

She eyed the new vehicle. "They really let you trade up for that?" Aeon took a look at the vehicle type and searched it online. She came upon the same info. Astrid had on the car within seconds and assumed she stole it, but she played dumb for now. Can't fool a genius.

"You're just going to leave this other one here?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Road Trip (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:40 am

Astrid seemed very mellow and acted like she wasn't completely trying to fool Aeon like she knew Aeon knew so she wasn't trying to hide the fact she stole it. If Astrid did she clearly would have took off the jumpsuit before driving over to Aeon. "I'm a hard hitter when it comes to bargaining, They even tossed in a helmet and jumpsuit." she said smirking at her inside joke about hitting the test driver to get the car. "Yeah why not some guy wondering the desert might get excited about the fully gassed car with ac. Now hop in so we can go."
Back to top Go down

Road Trip (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:44 am

Aeon hopped into the car as instructed and closed the door. She immediately hit the radio and leaned her seat back, like a damsel in distress. She just laid there, hands behind her head and her knee slightly raised enjoying the music. "So tell me Astrid, what else can you do?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Road Trip (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:50 am

Astrid drove back onto the road the few hour ride back had begun. She casually drove taping her finger on the side of the car that was out the window rested on the door the wind blowing her hair a bit. "I can do fun things why do you want to know?" Astrid said not giving away anything yet.
Back to top Go down

Road Trip (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:57 am

So she wasn't dumb. She knew not to just spill her abilities. Aeon needed to be crafty.

"What you did back there?" She said seeming a bit overly shocked. "It was amazing. Teleportation, hallucinations. It's obvious you're one of those Titans. The Meta-humans that save humanity. So I'm wondering what else you can do." She definitely wasn't a hero. Hopefully that comment dragged something out of her.

"You must be on a mission right now, right? That's why the cop didn't bother you. But why the secrecy?" Aeon covered her mouth. "You don't have to tell me about it, I just wanna know who you are in case I ever meet the rest of your teammates."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Road Trip (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:05 am

She was probably just trying to pull info out of her for some reason obviously from what Astrid was figuring so she decided to play along for now. "Yeah I'm no hero, I honestly hate heroes and being a thief is fun so why the hell not be on in my spare time." She commented on the Titan thing but avoided the one about her spells she could do. She listened to the next part slightly rolling her eyes. "Sorry to disappoint you but currently I work alone, no teammates, no missions, just random steals for random good paying buyers during my spare time."
Back to top Go down

Road Trip (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:12 am

"So you don't work with the Titans?" Aeon seemed saddened. "So you really did get caught stealing by a regular cop...oh?" Aeon seemed disappointed. "I thought you were some kind of master portal maker, or you worked with a network of heroes. But you just summon things with portals and steal common items." She made it sound like if she had real power, she'd be doing more.

Aeon tapped her chin. "The hallucination thing on TV must've been a lie. Since the officer was able to cuff you." She was inferring that if she had the ability she would've used it to make him hallucinate.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Road Trip (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:42 am

Astrid seemed annoyed. "1 don't make me barf I'd rather die than be a hero let alone one of those annoying Titans you american's drool over. 2 this is now common item. 3 it wasn't a lie 4 sorry if i don't live up to your expectations but I'm not a master in anything I've only been training for a few years making %#!@ up as I go teaching myself. and finally 5 if you don't stop annoying me I'm letting you walk back the god knows how ever many mile walk back to the city."
Back to top Go down

Road Trip (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 12:19 pm

Aeon couldn't help but to chuckle. "Six, you're cute when you crinkle your nose like that." The red haired teen placed her chin in her palm and rested it on the door. Her ruby locks swaying in the wind as the open window let the air current cycle through the vehicle. "I didn't mean to offend you. I guess I'm just curious then." She tapped her finger on her leg. "What's your end goal, huh? Why come to America? What do you hope to achieve here?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Road Trip (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:50 pm

She glanced over to her for a moment then for a bit more just to stare. She found her cute annoying but cute. She looked back to the road as she began to talk again listening to what she had to say. "Americans are dumber and easier to steal from." She said but that wasn't really her goal but she wasn't going to go tell some random stranger she just met her goals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Road Trip (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip (jak)   Road Trip (jak) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Road Trip (jak)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next