Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bank Withdraws (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bank Withdraws (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bank Withdraws (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bank Withdraws (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bank Withdraws (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bank Withdraws (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bank Withdraws (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bank Withdraws (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Bank Withdraws (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Bank Withdraws (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBank Withdraws (open) - Page 2 Voting_barBank Withdraws (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Bank Withdraws (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBank Withdraws (open) - Page 2 Voting_barBank Withdraws (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bank Withdraws (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Bank Withdraws (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank Withdraws (open)   Bank Withdraws (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:34 pm

"Interfering?" Aeon questioned. "By law I'm obligated to share any and all information regarding a crime in progress with the police." She smirked. "But of course you knew that..." She folded her arms. "I'm performing my civic duty."

She doubted he would arrest her while dealing with Astrid. Moving on, the girl had created a portal. "That's new." She would've offered a word of advice to Smith about following her, but he had asked her to say nothing more and leave. So she obliged him. Logic dictated that if she could be handcuffed and ran from a gun hazardous areas such as volcanoes would hurt her. So the portal couldn't lead there and due to the duration it stayed open she couldn't trap them. Also, it obviously had to have been somewhere she had been before or else she would've robbed the bank an entirely different way and she doubted Astrid had be to any crocodile Pitts. All in all, safe bet to follow, which she did. Aeon ran after her and dove into the portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank Withdraws (open)   Bank Withdraws (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 12:29 am

Astrid created a portal. That wasn't something you saw everyday. In fact, it was something Smith had never seen before, except for in movies. Seeing one in real life was...startling to say the least. There was about a second of time for Smith to make a decision. Should he jump through the portal, or should he stay here? He had no idea where she might be traveling to. Even if it was nowhere dangerous, the destination could be hundreds, or even thousands, of miles away. There was no guarantee Smith would be able to get back to Jump City, much less bring Astrid with him by force.

Smith stayed put. Aeon, however, took a running jump into the portal. An instant later, Smith was standing alone on the street. Smith holstered his gun and took a deep breath. This was his first run-in with meta-humans, and it had been more tense than he had been prepared for. He studied his hand. It was still bleeding, but it wasn't serious.

"Well, this will be a great report to write."

Exit Thread
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Bank Withdraws (open)   Bank Withdraws (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:56 am

Astrid looked down to her after it was closed raising an eye brow. "Hope you aren't expecting me to turn myself in because i will poke your pretty face with this." Astrid said gesturing to her katana as they stood in the girls bathroom of the library down the street from the bank where they were previously at. Astrid would have picked somewhere further away but she hadn't been to too many places here yet just having arrived today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank Withdraws (open)   Bank Withdraws (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:00 am

Aeon got on all fours and brushed her long red hair out of her face. The shimmering blade was pointed at her, and Aeon snickered and brushed it aside with her hand. "Darling, if I wanted to arrest you. Why would I have tried to stop Mr. Smith?"

She rose up. "I just want to get to know you better."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Bank Withdraws (open)   Bank Withdraws (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:15 am

Astrid held the katana at her waist having no where to put it. "Well then how about you and I meet up down town in an hour and we go on a road trip out of state to trade in my car?" She didn't own a car but she was planning on stealing one in the said hour to drive to get the new one. "The ride there will be a few hours and same with the ride back so we will have plenty of time for getting to know each other."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank Withdraws (open)   Bank Withdraws (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:17 am

Aeon smiled and tilted her head. Not answering right away, but it was clear what her answer would be.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bank Withdraws (open)   Bank Withdraws (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bank Withdraws (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2