Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask) Vote_lcapWhat are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask) Voting_barWhat are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask) Vote_rcap 
Moon
What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask) Vote_lcapWhat are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask) Voting_barWhat are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask) Empty
PostSubject: What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask)   What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:46 pm

Chuck lay on a tree branch of a tall tree in a small park overlooking the neighborhood. The breeze held a hopeful warmth in it that gave him a bit of excited creativity. He sat there waiting for Chad while Athena waited as well, lying peacefully on her own branch. The disappearance of Chuck's father along with the strange working patterns of Chad's parents were similar in the fact that both of the boys took school and normal life seriously but at the same time felt as if their powers could be used for something greater.

Chuck had to know if Chad was willing to delve into the past or let it go and continue a normal life. This was encouraged, of course, by Athena who was much more assertive than her former human master and wanted him to not let things slide by as much as he usually did.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask)   What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:10 pm

Chad wondered what was up with his pal Chuck. They had been super heroes for a little while now so Chad assumed he wanted to talk about what was next for the two of them. Look for more teammates? Kick more ass? Chad had to know. He walked up to his friend and waved.

"Yo, whats up partner?
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask)   What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:28 pm

Bio jumped down from the tree.

"WE think that today would be a good day to investigate all of those suspicions we've been having about your parents, well her suspicions."

Athena remained silent.

"I'm not down for it, because she thinks we should break into STAR labs and hack their databases for our names with her encryptor. You have the car soooo"
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask)   What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:49 pm

Chad winced at their suggestion. Its not like his parents had any connection to his powers or any of the weird stuff that's been going on. He was a little irritated that his parents were being brought into question because of his friends dog.

"I don't like this, plus you wanna break into STAR labs? The security in that place is gonna be tight. Plus I don't like the fact that you guys are bringing MY parents into question."

Chad made no effort to hide the fact he was annoyed.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask)   What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 11:07 pm

"I guess I'm the more paranoid one because my Dad is missing. But listen Chad, we can't just sit around in our usual lives and pretend like there's nothing going on with us. You know how that crap works. Sooner or later someone's going to come after us and know everything about us. So I think that's what Athena's trying to get at. Also, she IS usually right when it comes to people, she wouldn't be concerned for nothin."

Bio then grinned.

"And. If we learn more about ourselves, we'll be able to figure out what our powers can actually do."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask)   What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 4:02 pm

Chad looked at his friend Bio with uncertainty at first but then he smirked.

"Heh, you always have a way of making me change my mind man, alright we'll do it but we can't get caught man.  That is not an option plus not only would that screw us over, that would put my parents in a bad spot."

Bio nodded and they both got into Circuit's pick up truck deciding to formulate their plan while driving to STAR labs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask)   What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are We? (LockOn, Ryuki, then Ask)
Page 1 of 1