Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTitans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) - Page 2 Voting_barTitans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTitans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) - Page 2 Voting_barTitans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character
Name: Nulass Zinyk
Code Name: Vlawishee
Villain or good guy?: Good

Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)   Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:19 pm

Keahi was not expecting what her opponent was about to do and was thrown off guard by his attack. Before she realized it she was thrown 10 feet back by her opponents back. Keahi landed on the ground on her back. She slowly let out a sigh of pain. After she let out the sigh of pain she slowly tryed to stand up only to fall back down. "Huh guess you are pretty tough tougher then i thought" Said Keahi as she tryed to get up once again this time with success. "But it doesnt matter how hard you beat me up humans still did things to me that i will never stop seeking revenge for." Said Keahi. "So you can ether finnish me off now while im weak or not its up to you." Said Keahi to her opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)   Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:31 pm

"That's the difference between me and you," Kale said with a half-hearted chuckle as he assumed a wide stance and placed both hand together at his side as if he were about to throw a baseball. "My human side; mankind has this concept I've only seen here on Earth called - Mercy." Kale suddenly shot forward a hand that kept growing as it approached keahi. The ever extending fist was made of stone and meant to knock the girl out on impact, however, Kale had thought of making it a claw to impale her. "STONEHINGE TALON!" The fist would strike her hard enough to knock her head against the Tower itself and shake it's foundation.
Back to top Go down
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character
Name: Nulass Zinyk
Code Name: Vlawishee
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)   Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:59 pm

Before Keahi knew it she was thrown back against the titans tower. When her head had made contact she blacked out from the pain of her head hitting against the tower itself. While she was thrown against the tower and knocked out what should have killed her took her to almost being dead. While it was not able to be seen very strong she was still breathing enough to live off of. When she blacked out she did not see the foundation of the tower shake. During the whole time she was blacked out she saw flash backs of her hanging out with her friend and crush Leo. Keahi just layed there on the ground slightly breathing and blacked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)   Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:48 pm

Kale walks over to Keahi and drags her over into the shade. He ponders if he's gotten soft. In his past life he would have killed her, however, he was a champion of the people of Earth not, not the dragon's of Endor. Maybe now was the time to make a change. His people were all wiped out, he could either stand alone or join the many.

"You fought well."  Kale spoke gently and then rose up, trying to decide which Titan he should aid next.

((moving to a diff. thread to help out other Titans. EPIC thread!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)   Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2