Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Vote_lcapTitans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Voting_barTitans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Vote_lcapTitans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Voting_barTitans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Empty
PostSubject: Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)   Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:05 pm

A small Zydon ship descended from the sky, landing on the island where Titan's Tower was located. Every alarm the Tower had was going crazy.
Within the safety of the Tower, the Titans were untouchable. However, staying inside their fortress would be a disgrace, and the Zydon strike team knew this. They called out the Titans, demanding a fight. The doors to Titan's Tower opened, and the young heroes of earth came out to kick the intruders off their island.

The two teams split up to meet their opponents. As it happened, Keahi and Kale became opponents.
Back to top Go down
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character
Name: Nulass Zinyk
Code Name: Vlawishee
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)   Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:01 pm

A few days ago Keahi had came into contact with the zydon. When Keahi found out that they were going to be fighting off against the titans she wanted to get a piece of the action. Feeling like they had more members that were of a diffrent race then metahuman. But yet even if she was fighting on a side that was not metahumans she still would help them defeat the titans. Keahi quickly looked up towards the person she was fighting and ran towards them hopeing to catch them off guard. As she ran towards the person she was fighting she quickly spawned a suit of armor that was made out of fire. When she spawned her suit of armor her hair caught on fire along with her hands and her eyes as her eyes hair and hands quickly changed to the same fire red color as her armor. When she came close to the opponent she quickly grabed her sword and tryed to thrust it as hard as she could between his stomach hopeing it would make some type of wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)   Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:34 pm

The alarm went off in the tower and Kale was the first to exit and meet the threat head on. He witnessed an eager Zydon recruit running towards him and returned suit by running towards her as well. He roared as he bolted for the female, who suddenly caught fire and then at the last second before impact she unsheathed her sword and drove it into Kale's sternum.

However, the fire encompassing her hair and her sternum were all sucked into the Titan's mouth a moment later. Swallowed up in the same fashion one slurps spaghetti. Kale gripped the blade and pulled it out with both hands, allowing his wound to heal in an instant. "You chose the wrong opponent..."

Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Natsu_10

The dragon mage suddenly ignited in flames, as his eyes dilated and his fist cocked back. "And the wrong side!" Brave threw his fist forward coated in fire to knock the girl back.
Back to top Go down
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)   Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:33 am

As soon as keahi spoted the fist coated with fire. Before the fist could even land a punch on her Keahi quickly absorbed the fire that surronded the fist. While she quickly absorbed the fire she could do nothing about the fist. She took the hit right in the stomach knocking her back and makeing her land face first on the ground only a few inches away from where she was just standing. After a while of lieing on the ground she heard people quickly comeing to her help. "Get back now." Yelled Keahi as she slowly got up off the ground. As she was standing up her hair and hands quickly caught on fire again her eyes quickly changing back to fire red. "You honestly think a weak attack like that would be enough to subdue me." Said Keahi to her opponent. Before he could let out a response Keahi quickly let out four balls of fire the size of a full grown pumpkin each one after the other the same shade of blue as the last. As soon as the last one was formed and sent flying Keahi's hair, hands, and eyes once again changed color from fire red to the same shade of blue as the fire balls sent flying. "Just so you know i would like to see you dodge those consedring each one is 1,300° C or 2372° F if you dont understand celseus." Said Keahi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)   Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:01 pm

Kale knocked the girl back and wiped the blood from his chin with his wrist. Getting stabbed in the stomach had hurt, enough to make him spit up blood. The girl rose as well, she also taunted Kale to give her more. "Oh ho ho, that's what I love to hear. You're making my blood boil!" The Titan's entire body also caught ablaze.

The female lunged four fireballs at Kale, each one of them was very big and had a blue tint to it. Kale widened his stance and placed his hands at adjacent parts angles from each other. "Crimson lotus!" The flames around Kale's body whirled around him as he pivoted off his foot and spun in a 360 degree circle. A funnel of fire sprung around him and buffered the on coming fire long enough for Kale to jettison out, just before the blue fire devoured his red flames. So her flames burn hotter than mine and she can absorb fire. That means I'll have to beat her with my head if I can't over power her.

The Titan drove forward. His feet had fire spouting from them, which was propelling him forward like a rocket. Brave darted between any more fireballs with quick evasive maneuvers until he was once again upon his opponent and attempted to headbutt her. "You're not so hot!"
Back to top Go down
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)   Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:36 pm

As Keahi's opponent came in for a headbutt Keahi letted out a stream of fire from her mouth aiming for his torso. She belived that if she were to aim for his torso he would not be able to eat the fire or whatever he had done earlyer. Just like before her fire was stilll blue. She was hopeing that this would weaken him enough to go and retrive her sword. While Keahi was breathing out the stream of fire the headbutt she was trying to avoid sent her falling to the ground. While on the ground she saw this as a opertunity to take her enemy down with her. As she laid on the ground she quickly swoped her feet around trying to take down her opponent with her. "You fight pretty good for someone who helps out those pathetic humans. You and me could rule the world considering if i dont kill you first. So what do you say you and me rule the world side by side either that or i could attempt to kill you" Said keahi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)   Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:51 pm

Kale saw the fire stream coming for him as he approached. "That's not gonna WORK!" Kale took a deep breath and exhaled his dragon's breath. "ROAR OF THE RISING PHOENIX!"

Both fire spouts met and Kale's was devoured, but he burst through her flaming geyser a moment later and headbutted her. He took minimal burn damage. His skin was glazed and burning, but nothing severe.

Kale fell with her and as he rose he had his feet kicked from underneath him and laid eye to eye with her. The female gave him a tempting proposition, but it was one he found cowardly during battle. "If you defeat me, then I'll submit and join your cause. However, don't talk about slaying opponents and then siding with them! And don't look down on these humans."

Kale began to produce fire all over his body, but then the flames snuffed themselves out a moment later. It was as if they had been vacuumed away. "Even though they're weak, they'll..." Kale got to one knee and extended his hands. "FIGHT WITH ALL THEY HAVE UNTIL TO THE END!" Kale roared as he crashed his palms together and a huge explosion occurred at close range to Keahi. "BLAZING INFERRRNOOO!!"
Back to top Go down
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)   Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:22 pm

Keahi jumped up from where she had fallen and looked directly at her opponent. But before she knew it she was pushed back to the ground. When she finally got up she wiped off the blood that was comeing from her nose. "You sound like you care for those pathetic humans." Said keahi to the guy in front of her. "Humans are nothing more than ants thats what they taught me and thats what im sticking with especially after what they did" Said Keahi mumuring to herself. Focusing back in on the fight Keahi quickly came up with a plan. "You know what guess you beated me. Ill just take my sword and leave." Said Keahi walking quickly over to her sword. After picking up her sword she quickly began walking away from the fight. When she thought she was far enough away that her opponent belived she was going away she quickly ran towards her opponent. As she was running towards her opponent she quickly took out her sword and tryed to lung it into her opponenets gut hopeing they wouldnt dodge it. While one hand was busy controlling the sword she quickly made another ball of blue fire and shoved the fireball into the opponenets chest. "THE NAMES BLAZE AND IM GOING TO KILL YOU NOW FOR WANTING TO PROTECT THE WORTHLESS LIVES OF THOSE HUMANS." Shouted Keahi as she was attacking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)   Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:28 pm

Kale saw that his opponent was unfortunately still alive, but he was rather tired. He remained on one knee, breathing heavily. Meanwhile, Keahi pretended to take her leave from the battle. This again was a case of Kale seeming dumber than he looked. She talked of killing, survived his finishing move, and then left? That sounded a bit too off. Kale rose to his feet just as she charged back towards him.

The Titan made no attempt to dodge, instead he focused on what she had said. Did he have a soft spot for humans? He was only here to kill one of them after all. Her blade plunged into his palm, running it through. However it stopped before reaching his sternum. Kale clutched his bloody fingers around it and then countered her flaming fist with his other palm. Red flames ignited around it mixing hers with his own. "You kill me?" Kale said. A glint of primal ferocity in his eye as he stared back at her. "It's true a human killed my entire race, and it's true, many of them aren't worthy of their own planet. But not all.." Kale began to push back against her, his farmboy strength taking full affect as they struggled in a test of power. "What you're going to do to them, is no better. So before you talk down on humans...TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF, because I'm fighting for the one's that are worth SAVING!" Kale roared as he bared his fangs. She had no hope of pulling her sword away from kale now, his grip was wrenched around the blade. "I'll DIE before I watch another realm fall when I can stop it!"
Back to top Go down
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)   Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:25 am

"Why then if a human killed your entire race then why do you wish to help these humans. You and me are somewhat alike humans destroyed your race just like they destroyed my true home. It makes no sense here you are willing to die for these humans when humans killed your race. Why do you not seek revenge it is pointless to help them. Fine then if you will die for them how about you due that. I will destroy all humans just like they destroyed my home so why dont you just lay down and die right now because i will stop at nothing to get revenge." Said Keahi as she tryed to twist her opponents hand that was blocking her fist in a 360 degree angle. As that was going on she was trying to quickly devise a plan that would let her win this fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)   Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:18 pm

"Mark my words, I will have great vengeance for my kind, in blood, death, and destruction but until then it's.." Kale gritted his teeth and tensed his forearm muscles as he fought to stop her from wrenching his arm. Her blue fire was slowly devouring his own, as if converting his flame to her point of view.
"Because.." Kale growled as he clenched her palm with his own, hard. "The humans I've come to know have given me a home, given me a name - a title - and made me one of their own. They've accepted me as their family." Kale pulled her close and threw a knee at her abdomen. "I am part human too! I am part of them, and they are part of me!" Kale flung his head foreward to headbutt the girl and hopefully loosen her grip. "This world has people worth fighting for, AND I WILL FIGHT YOU FOR THEM!"
Back to top Go down
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)   Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:24 am

Keahi fell backwards loseining her grip on her opponenets hand from the headbut and the kick to the abdomen. Keahi quickly stood up again and created two balls of fire the same blue color as the rest and still the size of a pumpkin. She quickly tryed to launch the two balls of fire into her opponents stomach. "Pathetic it is hopeless there is no way you can stop me. You will die before you even get close to killing me. So why dont you just lay down and die and save time on the both of us." Said Keahi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)   Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 6:02 pm

Kale was fatigued and out of fire. The first fireball hit his forearms as he crossed them over his sternum to block the incoming fire. His skin bubbled as he cried out from pain when the fireball collided with his flesh. The second hit, adding to the first, and knocked the boy off his feet and sent him skidding hard across the ground. Bits of gravel and dirt strewed about in his wake.

Brave laid in the dirt and turned over, grasping small stones in his palms as he tried to rise. His skin was seared, as if gnawed at by a heated chain saw.

He laid dormant, his face sunken into a pile of rocks.
Back to top Go down
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)   Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:47 am

"Oh come on is that all you got? Get up this aint way from over yet" Said Keahi as she walked over to where her opponent was. "Come on get up you pathetic worm" Said Keahi as she kicked her opponent. Keahi started to prepare another ball of fire and aimed it right for her opponents back. "Well seeing as you cant get up i assume you are dead so you wont mind trying to stop this next attack if you are." Said Keahi to her opponent. She slamed the ball of fire into her opponents back hopeing that it would finish him off that was if he didnt find a way to block it again. "When you meet back up with your people tell them it was Keahi that was the one to kill you" Said Keahi to her opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)   Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:54 pm

Kale's body didn't move, only a grumbling noise escaped his mouth as if he was trying to say something. He was kicked again with the same result. However, when she attempted to strike him with another fireball and taunt the teen the fire that ate away his tank top revealed scales!?

Kale lifted his head and chewed the ruble below him. Meanwhile, rock scales formed across his back that grounded out the flames. "I told you before," Kale said as clumps of rock fell from his mouth. "I'm not just a person," Kale took a deep breath. "I'm a dragon too!" Kale roared, sending a wave of dragons breath towards Keahi filled with sharp rock shrapnel. "ROAR OF THE STONEHAVEN!"

Kale ripped off the rest of his shirt as he howled revealing more stone scales across his body and the wounds on his forearms had completely healed. Kale had had enough of being put down by this woman. She hated humans, fine, he would show her what a dragon could do when pushed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)   Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titans VS Zydon (Keahi and Kale)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next