Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Dennis Miller  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Dennis Miller  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Dennis Miller  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Dennis Miller  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Dennis Miller  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Dennis Miller  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Dennis Miller  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Dennis Miller  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Dennis Miller  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Dennis Miller  Vote_lcapDennis Miller  Voting_barDennis Miller  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Dennis Miller

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Dennis Miller  Empty
PostSubject: Dennis Miller    Dennis Miller  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:22 pm

Dennis Miller

Dennis Miller  Adf69577-b7ba-4e2b-bef7-859dfed54f4e[/url]

===IDENTITY===

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Dennis Marshall Miller
Nickname(s): D, Denny
Codename: Red Hand
Alias(es):The Furious D, The Devastating D. Blood Knuckles
Classification: Metahuman

Affiliation: Evil

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Height: 6'0
Weight: 180 Lbs.
Other Traits:

===POWERS===

Powers:
Peak Human Condition:

Dennis has been training in the martial arts since a young age. His strength, speed, durability, etc are all Olympic level and can easily overpower a common human with his superior boxing skills.

Bloody Knuckles
Dennis is able to manipulate, and solidify his blood. Using his haemokinetic abilities, Dennis forms crude gauntlets around his fists with his own crystallized blood. He commonly activates his powers by biting his thumbs or pricking his hands with a sharp object to draw the blood.

His blood gauntlets have the durability consistent to steel. They can be shattered and destroyed if overused, but can be re-form them with more blood. He can use one pint of blood without experiencing any side effects.

Blood clotting

As a sub power, Dennis's blood clots faster than the average human. He does not however posses regenerative abilities. If stabbed, for example, he would be able to stop the flow of blood but it would still take the same amount of time for the wound to heal as an average human.

Skills:
Dennis is a highly skilled Olympic level boxer. He can easily overpower an opponent not competent in hand-to-hand combat.

Weaknesses:
Mortality:
Dennis is susceptible to anything the average human is susceptible to. (With the exception of bleed-out)

Anemia:

Overuse of his power can prove fatal for Dennis. Using too much of his blood can cause dizziness and decreased fighting ability.

Equipment:

Dennis keeps a pair of brass knuckles and a small pocket knife on his person a majority of the time.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Dennis is a young man who loves to fight. He finds himself at his most zen with his knuckles racing towards someone nose. His pugilistic tendencies sometimes leaves people to think he is nothing but a stupid brute. While he is far from an idiot, he can be one track minded.

He can at times be a cocky S.O.B. And by at times it's 99% of the time. He knows he has skills and will boast if given an inch. He won't back from a fight, even knowing he'll get his face flattened. This is a terrible trait to have when you also happen to act on impulse. He has a terribly short temper and become peeved by the most minuscule of issues.

But underneath the bravado, Dennis is a mellow kind-hearted person who is loyal to the few people he calls family or friends. But rarely if ever shows this side of himself, it makes him feel weak. So he buries his feelings deep deep down and covers them with snide remarks, crappy comebacks, and solar plexus punches.
Strengths:

Not only is Dennis a skilled boxer, tut he is also knowledgable about other martial arts as well including karate, judo, kickboxing, pro-wrestling, etc.

Interests/Habits:
Dennis habitually cracks his knuckles before a fight. Sometimes after. Sometimes before and after he eats. He just like cracking them.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Simon Momochi, Haruhi Momochi
Place of Origin: Jump City
History:
Dennis's mother died during childbirth, and with no known family, Dennis was put into foster care. He was a violent youth, causing some sort of ruckus at each foster family he was handed off too. During a stint with family, he ran away and was wandered the streets of Jump City picking fights with anyone or anything. He tried to pick a one such fight with Simon Momochi, who swiftly beat the youth and took him in as a pupil of sorts. Teaching him in the ways of kickboxing and doing his best to keep Dennis out of trouble. During his time with Simon, he befriended a metahuman girl named Haruhi. They bonded together like brother and sister and life was good for a moment.

But Dennis's addiction to a good scrap could not be contained with sparring matches and tournaments. He started sneaking out and participating in underground fight clubs for metahuman thugs. It was there he finally found a true challenge and also found his way into the criminal underworld

He started commiting petty crimes with his fellow fighters, and became caught up in the crime life. It wasn't long before his new life and old life began to conflict with each other. He left his surrogate father and adoptive sister abruptly out of shame.

Dennis, now under the moniker of Red Hand, made a name fore himself working for various gang, mobs, and supervillians who aren't worth naming. The pay was good, but the thrill of the fights were what kept committing more and more crimes. Each one more exciting than the last. Now his goal is to reach a high enough notoriety to attract the attention of the superhero community.

Sample rp:

Last edited by Prez Pax on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:13 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character

Dennis Miller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dennis Miller    Dennis Miller  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:19 am

All ready to be claimedified and verified!
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character

Dennis Miller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dennis Miller    Dennis Miller  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:10 pm

Bumpity
Back to top Go down

Dennis Miller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dennis Miller    Dennis Miller  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:32 pm

Claimed. Expect a reply soon.

-Dar
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Dennis Miller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dennis Miller    Dennis Miller  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:24 am

Ill be the second approval. Um here are some questions though. How many slappers can he slap on before it's too much, or what's his max. Also how strong do the slappers make him? One slapper can let him lift/take how many lbs/tons? Amount of force he can take? Does his speed increase?
Back to top Go down

Dennis Miller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dennis Miller    Dennis Miller  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:15 pm

Since he's already at peak human ability, we need to know his maximum running speed.

Explain how one would overdose on slappers. Does he get any sort of benefit from wearing multiple slappers at once? What are the bad consequences of overdosing you mentioned?

To make it simple, I'd suggest just saying wearing multiple slappers doesn't give him any additional boost, giving him no reason to risk the dangerous side-effects of wearing more than one at a time. Otherwise, perhaps each slapper gives him an extra 2 tons of strength, but also gives an additional negative side-effect. Either way, it's up to you.
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character

Dennis Miller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dennis Miller    Dennis Miller  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:11 am

Sad I gave up and re-did the power. TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

Dennis Miller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dennis Miller    Dennis Miller  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:15 am

But I loved his powers D: why not just call them 'power patches' :>
But I do kinda like this new power. Although it sounds kinda painful :<
Back to top Go down

Dennis Miller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dennis Miller    Dennis Miller  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:20 pm

Why did you change the powers? Sigh. Are you sure you're going to be happy with this current set-up? You seem to be changing his powers like an outfit.
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character

Dennis Miller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dennis Miller    Dennis Miller  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:18 pm

Yeah, I'm happy with it. I'm gonna stick with this I promise! The patches required too much thought for me at the time. And I can always introduce them later on if needed. Besides, a lady has to have the right outfit for the occasion. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Dennis Miller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dennis Miller    Dennis Miller  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:05 pm

Dennis Miller  Face_p10
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

Dennis Miller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dennis Miller    Dennis Miller  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:56 pm

Dennis Miller  Ninja_11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dennis Miller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dennis Miller    Dennis Miller  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dennis Miller
Page 1 of 1