Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
my myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
my myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
my myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
my myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
my myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
my myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
my myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
my myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
my myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
my myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Vote_lcapmy myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Voting_barmy myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
my myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Vote_lcapmy myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Voting_barmy myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

my myself and.... who are you?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

my myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:56 am

The monster made the mistake of catching the chain, to which Isabel gave a distasteful frown. The chain wrapped around it's arm, sucking the life out of the monster with ease.

"Well that was no fun. Just got me all riled up and left me here with nothing. How... lame."

As her would be opponent fell, helpless to the Death Energy's powerful draining, she turned to her "date" and frowned again.

"If this is the best you could do, I think we might as well end the date here. It just wouldn't work out between us, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:46 pm

"Interesting... actually, I'd like to thank you for the data. I believe I must repeat myself and say that once again, that was just a small amount of what I give my test subjects and when I get home, at some point at least I will incorporate this data into my future tests." Dravocn said with sincerity then proceeded to test the skilled girl as to how far she could go and injected two people with four fifths of what he gave his test subjects. They mutated the same however skinnier than the previous monster and became even more feral. "Ah, now you wanted fun correct? Well then, no holds barred would be sufficient correct?" Dravocn said in a polite manor "Sick 'em!" he ordered to his new pets. they then proceeded to rush her and avoid the chains as best they and their primal instincts could without restricting themselves to not hitting her.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:13 pm

Isabel didn't worry too much about the new breed of creatures, jumping back into the canopy that she'd used earlier. They rushed towards her with a primal fury, and Isabel let them.

"These guys seem to be quiet scary, don't they? I wonder what you're injecting them with... oh my! Is that why you brought me into this alley? To inject me with some weird drug and make me a mighty monster? How... cruel..."

Isabel paused, the creatures had gotten close and she could tell they were running on instinct and expected them to jump after her, since she was in the air. She used that moment to summon nets in front of them, in hopes of catching them. It would be much harder to dodge her constructs mid air.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:34 am

"Oh no miss, I never intended such a thing. I in fact wished to go on an actual date however a ... how certain people say it ... 'normal' date, would have bored you and I was not willing to go on a date where the partner was not entertained..." Dravocn paused to tell his pets to learn from the previous data "You seemed to be a girl who enjoys her danger and I just so happened to be able to cause such a thing." Dravocn finished with a smile. "Now my pets don't make daddy upset, you must have the intent to kill if you are to win, however you must also learn from previous knowledge... Now be smart for daddy and fetch!". The pets ran on the walls and did exactly what he had told him to and learned from the previous pet's mistake.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:14 pm

The new pets were smarter, instead of jumping they chose to run on the walls, making Isabel's nets all but useless. She frowned, jumping off the canopy and back to the ground with a huff. The creatures attacked, and Isabel ducked, avoiding a lethal blow but not slight cuts as their finger nails drove into her stomach. She laughed, using the opening that the pain provided to try and catch the creatures hand and chain it to the ground.

"Now we're starting to have some fun!"

She said as the other one came in to attack. It attempted to hit her in the stomach, and she jumped to the side, trying to duck and roll out so the attack sent him into the same chains that were grabbing the other creature.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Dravocn couldn't help but grin largely and dance a jester-like dance as he was giddy with excitement "Oh, would you look at this data!" he screamed with glee "It's just amazing, even if these creatures die trying to defeat... not kill.... but defeat you, I will have such lovely data!" Dravocn started laughing hysterically. His pets were too loyal to care what he said about them dying and continued with their job as they tried to break out of the chains. Dravocn saw them struggling so he thought it was time to give them a larger dose of the serum... which would add on to the previous dose they had gotten as the first dose had not worn off yet. He gave them another seven eighths of what he gave his test subjects ... which would add on to the previous four fifths... which would make them more powerful than his test subjects, which in turn would give Dravocn even better data than he had been getting from them. Dravocn didn't care about this as he would be able to control them no matter what as the serum was made sure for total obedience. He grinned again saying "This is going to be interesting, I would love to see how durable these chains of yours really are." Dravocn looks at the girl with a worried look "However, it has come to mind that you may be holding back... I do not like this idea, granted I enjoy the data you're currently giving me and I thank you for that .... however you must have been in more battles than this data is showing." he couldn't help but think that this might ruin chances of 'hanging out', as some people say, with this person again ... he became even more worried. The creatures mutated even further despite the energy being sucked out of them. They became leaner (or at least i think that's what you call a muscular skinny person), their nails grew and changed to be like talons, their teeth grew all canines (the sharp teeth that carnivores have), and their senses developed even better than that of a bat with hearing aids (at least that's one example... an exaggerated example but an example lol), and became even more resourceful.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:16 pm

Isabel was warmed up, but as she saw the man give the creatures even more of the drug, she couldn't help but worry a bit. The creature still hadn't shaken off it's chains though, so as it grew stronger they continued to steal it's life force. The other one, however, seemed to be going strong. She knew she should have chained them both.

"Oh my. Even stronger. How worrisome. I think you overestimate me if you think I'm holding back, hehe. I'm just a defenseless little corpse!"

Isabel climbed the alley walls higher, jumping between the two sides. She was unsure if the creature would be able to follow her, though, so as she did she created spiky constructs on the wall. A trap for any creature silly enough to try and chase her.

"I think this may be where we part ways, my handsome friend, but rest assured, I'm sure we'll meet again!"

Isabel took off with that farewell, jumping from rooftop to rooftop. The creature caught by her chains should have been drained of all he had to offer by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my myself and.... who are you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: