Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
my myself and.... who are you? Vote_lcapmy myself and.... who are you? Voting_barmy myself and.... who are you? Vote_rcap 
Moon
my myself and.... who are you? Vote_lcapmy myself and.... who are you? Voting_barmy myself and.... who are you? Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

my myself and.... who are you?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

my myself and.... who are you? Empty
PostSubject: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:34 am

It was such a nice day in Jump City... nice enough to go to the mall. Dravocn wasn't accustomed to going to the mall for entertainment but he thought it'd be a good place to observe people and their interactions with things and each other so he went straight to the jewelry store because of some jewels whether they were fake or not didn't matter to him as long as they were expensive. Dravocn was observing the jewels and looked for the most expensive accessories in the shop.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:45 am

Isabel was having a slow day, as usual. She was waiting for something to prompt her into action, as it usually did. The first attraction was the jewelry store. She skipped over to the store, standing out like a sore thumb in her attire but not seeming to notice all the attention. She saw a man looking through the expensive stuff and sauntered over to him.

"Oh ho ho ho. High roller over here, eh? Lookin' for the big rock? Trying to pop the question, are we?"

Isabel walked around the man, seemingly inspecting him. She looked him up and down, almost admiring him.

"I heard this saying once... 'He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.' I think Martin Luther King said it. Or Ghandi, I don't care! Point is, if you're here dreaming about nice things it's probably pointless. You'd be better off admiring what you have."

Isabel made the bold assumption that the man was here window shopping. Generally when someone was paying so much attention to price tags, they were window shopping...
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:54 am

Dravocn noticed an interesting looking woman hovering around him and when he had heard "Oh ho ho ho. High roller over here, eh? Lookin' for the big rock? Trying to pop the question, are we?" He was confused as to what she meant by 'the question' and 'High roller' but as he was irritated about people being wrong so he had to correct her "It's Socrates for one and... WHAT?" I have no idea what you're talking about, honestly."

Last edited by Dravocn on Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:03 am

Isabel smiled wide when the man called the true origin of her insightful quote out. So she wasn't dealing with an uneducated peasant. That's a great start.

"I'm trying to say, you're a man in a jewelery store. What purpose does a man have here, looking at the most expensive area there is, other than to purpose to the woman of his dreams, am I right?"

Isabel sauntered around again, looking to the case he was searching through. She spotted some nice rings, definitely ones a girl would wear until she dies.

"Now you don't look like Rockefeller, so I assumed you were window shopping. To which I gave the quote for. Also, Socrates was my next guess. I swear."

Isabel leaned in to look closer at the ring.

"How bout we steal it? I bet we could get away with it. A little smash and grab. Sounds devious. What say you?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:22 am

Dravocn had no idea who Rockefeller is or was and didn't care. "First of all, I don't do that kind of stuff easier means are available .... i can afford anything in here ... would you like those rings" Dravocn points to the rings she had been staring at. "I could buy them for you if you like." He says with sincerity.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:30 am

Isabel considered pouting when he denied her proposal to become criminals together. Then he offered to simply buy the jewels. Well that just made things simpler. It must be nice to have money.

"It's not the Bonnie and Clyde adventure I'd already planned out in my head, but if you wanna buy me stuff I can't complain? Can I get anything I want? You should be careful. I'm the type of girl that could run ya dry. Kehehehe."

Before hearing his answer to her question, she darted off, swiping fancy necklaces and rings. She was gonna get all of the bling bling. She even swiped an eye patch! A true pirate. She stumbled up to the register, clearly weighted down by the gold. She pointed to Dravocn.

"He said he'd pay~~~"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:40 am

Dravocn smirked at both the girl and the person at the register. He knew he could buy the store for her if she wanted but he didn't want to tempt her. He chuckled at that last thought. He gave the cashier the money in cash and looked back at the girl. "So ... due to what I have collected ... I believe that this constitutes at least..." he counts the amount of jewelry "maybe fifty-five dates? maybe more?" he looks at the cashier for confirmation and it nodded. "So, ... where to?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:57 pm

Isabel was intrigued when he actually payed for all of the jewelry. She expected him to say that he said she could get one ring, not the whole store...

"Well shiver me timbers. You were serious. How about that."

Then the man went on about dates, 50 minimum. Isabel laughed. He was an interesting fellow.

"Or we could just do one awesome date! That sounds better."

Isabel nodded, thinking to herself.

"But I think you should pick the place. It's your date."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:31 am

Dravocn looks around and says "Hmm... I'd say...." then he remembers what he read about dates and he couldn't think of anything better and he liked the idea of entertaining the girl so he can study her reactions. "I'd say we'll start with the theater, and we'll watch whatever you want to ... i'm making this your choice." he says smiling at her as he offers her some help with carrying the jewels.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:02 am

"Theater? I love theater. Hopefully there's something Shakespearean. That would be glorious!~"

Isabel danced happily, twirling out of the store and looking around like a lost puppy for the theater. She considered asking her new friend, but decided instead to charge to the left. Good things happened to the left, she had come to learn... or was it right? Too late now!

"Onwards to betrayal and fate, young padawan!."

This time Isabel made a sharp right, and ran right into the chest of a very large man. He was grizzled, and had a sick smile.

"AH! A MUGGER! HOW WILL I ESCAPE?!"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:21 am

Dravocn smiled as he had caught up with this new girl and grinned evilly as he saw the large man and spoke "Hello there sir, what might you want today? Surely it has nothing to do with us.... for we are simply just traveling towards the theater and your stature has frightened the little lady. Might you be so kind as to forgive her and we'll all be on our separate ways?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:53 am

The big mugger looked to Dravocn and smiled again. He then shrugged and walked away. As the giant lumbered off in the distance, Isabel couldn't help but stare back at him, shocked that he simply walked away.

"Well you are without a doubt the WORST mugger I've ever seen! And you're missing out! These jewels are worth a fortune and thisssss guy right here has more money than this left. I seent it!"

In hindsight, it probably wasn't wise to yell such things in the sketchy part of town like this... but Isabel wasn't very wise. She preferred to be fun instead.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:45 pm

Dravocn laughed to himself quietly "You know if you wanted trouble, you couldn have just asked ... it seems that you aren't the kind of person I've read in my books so I'll entertain you." Dravocn said walking up behind the man and taking out one of his serums in his belt and jabbed it right into his lower spine. The man began to mutate, his skin becoming red and his muscles increasing in size. "Ah, see isn't that better? Now my new pet don't go killing her now ... just entertain her for a while" Dravocn said smiling as he thought this is what she had been looking for this whole time. "This little thing is purely primal and I only gave him just a small dose of what I give to my test subjects. His reflexes have increased at least four fold, along with his strength and speed. Not to mention that he obeys me very well."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:09 pm

Isabel cocked her head and put a finger to her chin as the man mutated. Now things were starting to get interesting. She grinned sadistically as the creature charged her, jumping agilely off the wall of the alley and climbing up before resting on a canopy well out of the creatures reach.

"Well now... haven't you just gotten interesting? And here I thought you were just interested in my looks~ Alas, I remain heartbroken..."

Isabel swiftly jumped down, sliding down the wall towards the creature, black chains forming in her arms. The jumped out toward the beast, one towards it's arm, trying to bait it into catching it, the other towards it's leg.

"But I'm just now starting to get excited. Kehehehehe~"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 am

"Sorry, I'm not that kind of guy... I prefer personality and wit rather than just an appealing appearance madam, granted you do look very bodacious." Dravocn said to the lady in a playful manor then turned his attention to his new pet "Now, now, my boy, don't you want to make daddy happy? I said don't kill her... she supposedly enjoys the thrill .... entertain her well my pet." he said laughing.

Last edited by Dravocn on Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my myself and.... who are you?   my myself and.... who are you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my myself and.... who are you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: