Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Getting to Know You ( again ) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Getting to Know You ( again ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Getting to Know You ( again ) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Getting to Know You ( again ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Getting to Know You ( again ) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Getting to Know You ( again ) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Getting to Know You ( again ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Getting to Know You ( again ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Getting to Know You ( again ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Getting to Know You ( again ) Vote_lcapGetting to Know You ( again ) Voting_barGetting to Know You ( again ) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Getting to Know You ( again ) Vote_lcapGetting to Know You ( again ) Voting_barGetting to Know You ( again ) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Getting to Know You ( again )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Getting to Know You ( again ) Empty
PostSubject: Getting to Know You ( again )   Getting to Know You ( again ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:20 am

GREETINGS, TITANS!

Hey there, Noah ( aka "Honest" if you are incapable of reading my username ) here! It has come to my attention that I have, to my shame, forgotten a lot of the roleplays, chats, and people here on TTRPG in my absence, and I'd like to fix that! Think of this as... as if we had never met before and have no clue who each other are! I've come up with a little meme-ish thing that you can either completely ignore or fill out. c:

Current Username?
Previous Username(s)?
Active Character(s)?
Previous Character(s)?
Have I RP'd with you before?
Any significant RPs we've done/been in together?
How long have you been on the site?
Favourite Titan (canon)?
Favourite Power?
Would you rather be a dragon, or a unicorn?
How about a Kaiju, or King Kong?
Are you human?
Can you prove to me that you are human?
Personal website/blog/deviantart/twitter?
Anything else?

So... yeah! Who the heckie are you people?

Last edited by Honest on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Name: Zarakc
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know You ( again )   Getting to Know You ( again ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:51 am

I joined the site during your absence, so this will all be totally new and maybe even exciting. Who knows? You might after you read this, and then I could know if you told me and we would both know. Pretty fancy, right?

Current Username: Zarakc
Previous Username(s): N/A
Active Character(s):
Zenro, Zarakc
Previous Character(s): N/A
Have I RP'd with you before: Nope
Any significant RPs we've done/been in together: N/A
How long have you been on the site: I joined May of last year.
Favourite Titan (canon): Raven
Favourite Power: I like elemental powers, but I cannot think of a favorite, but earth and wind are certainly both favoured.
Would you rather be a dragon, or a unicorn: Dragon most certainly.
How about a Kaiju, or King Kong: Kaiju.
Are you human: Human
Can you prove to me that you are human: I could prove to you I am not other things, like a finite state automaton.
Anything else: I tend to dip into the CBox at times and mostly say hello or not much at all and then generally time out. I like games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know You ( again )   Getting to Know You ( again ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:34 am

Hello, there! It's nice to meet you. I haven't met you before, so this definitely will be exciting! I suppose it would be beneficial for me to fill out my own form, too:

Current Username? Honest
Previous Username(s)? None
Active Character(s)? Backlash
Previous Character(s)? Honest, Fake, Ignite, and Valkyrie.
Have I RP'd with you before? N/A
Any significant RPs we've done/been in together? N/A
How long have you been on the site? *technically* in August of 2012, but I took a year-long hiatus.
Favourite Titan (canon)? Raven
Favourite Power? Shapeshifting
Would you rather be a dragon, or a unicorn? Unicorn
How about a Kaiju, or King Kong? Kaiju
Are you human? Nope
Can you prove to me that you are human? Nope!
Personal website/blog/deviantart/twitter? loveplagued.tumblr.com
Anything else? Nope!
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know You ( again )   Getting to Know You ( again ) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:04 pm

I AM MEGA! An impulsive, self proclaimed creative writer and gamer. I act so much different on the internet then irl, but that's said of everyone right?

I'm laid back and easy going, and when I'm in particular good moods, I randomly clean and do nice things for people for NO REASON.

I also play/collect yugioh cards (less on the collect these days) and also play Pokemon. I used to have cards, but I've moved to just the games. Saves money. I also have MTG cards laying around collecting dust.

The only other username I've gone by is Oblivion, on this KH board I go to. Otherwise, it's always been Mega OR Megabot or Megabot89. It's a SN that not many people seem to use, which is handy when I'm trying to sign up for a game of some kind. I hate cool names already being taken -_-

Also -blows up the thread- :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know You ( again )   Getting to Know You ( again ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to Know You ( again )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Chat Room-
Jump to: