Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLooking for training(dar) - Page 2 Voting_barLooking for training(dar) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLooking for training(dar) - Page 2 Voting_barLooking for training(dar) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Looking for training(dar)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:57 pm

Listening to Bloodmoon's rant, Dar had to decide if he thought the man was crazy or not. He was talking about gods arguing over their domains. Dar decided that Bloodmoon's sanity really wasn't all that important. The end result was the same: they were stuck here.

Bloodmoon began clawing at the wall around the force field. Classic, Dar thought. The wall was softer than the door, so they would dig through the wall. He didn't expect this plan to succeed. The Zydon would have been able to design a secure prison cell long before creating a planet-besieging space ship.

A moment later, the metal floor beneath Bloodmoon snapped with electric energy. If it touched him, he would be stunned and in pain, but it would do no lasting damage. The electricity was simply meant to calm down prisoners who were acting out. Dar was suddenly glad that he hadn't put forth an escape plan of his own yet.

After a few seconds, the electricity stopped.

"Are you prepared to die?" Dar asked Bloodmoon. "Everyone these days says they are not afraid of death. I think that is sad. Life should be valued more than that. To someone living a full life, death should be terrifying. Unless you fear death, you have no motivation to live on, to escape."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:38 am

Bloodmoon gritted his teeth as the electricity zapped him, Bloodmoon stopped attacking the wall just in case the electricity would come back stronger if he continued. As Dar asked him if he was ready to die and said death should be feared Bloodmoon shook his head as the electricity looking at Dar his face like stone Bloodmoon said, "While I fear death i have a greater fear facing my best friend spirit in the afterlife and telling her one of two things I didn't take down the man that killed her and I didn't have a happy life filled with love so far I am unhappy and that man still lives so I am going to get off this ship no matter what I have to do. How about you Dar?"

Bloodmoon sat back down and began to wait as he examined the damage he had done to the wall which despite tearing though it at first had become a lot harder the deeper he got it was to the point he was just scratching it appearntly the metal casing that housed the components to the force field was far stronger than the rest of the cell. As he sat he activated his wolf cloak to hear if anyone was coming he could just barely here footsteps but they where either above him or far away for now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:11 am

Dar chuckled, dryly. He hoped that this didn't offend Bloodmoon, but he was simply going to try his best to enjoy the situation.

"I am afraid of death, yet I seem to find myself oddly fascinated by it. My powers have often given me the power to avoid death. When you can survive a bullet to the head, it is natural for your fear of death to weaken a bit." Dar narrowed his eyes. "And yet, when that power is stripped away, it makes death that much more terrifying. I have tried to limit the use of my power for this reason, and sought out opponents who would challenge me, to keep a healthy amount of fear in my heart. I'm not sure I have succeeded."

Dar looked at Bloodmoon. "But tell me this, how can you seek out and kill someone and still live happily? It doesn't work like that, sadly. You will have to choose between those two goals. Killing a man, whatever he has done, will bring you no peace. The only way to live a happy life will be to forgive the man, to forget about him, and let someone else bring him to justice. At least, that's the way I see it. I have killed before, and never gained peace from those times, no matter what they had done. Still, I do not regret it. I suppose I am not seeking a happy life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:54 pm

Bloodmoon nodded while his healing was limited he understood what Dar meant as it was a trap that one could very easily fall into with powers that made someone almost immortal. Bloodmoon looked at dar when he commented on his conflicting goals and sighed before saying, "If it where only that simple I know that killing brings no peace, my goals while at  first seem to contradict each other to have a happy life I must kill him or he will just tear down any life I build to him I am nothing more than the one chess piece that keeps him in check and the only way to get out of check is to kill me and time is not on my side. While he will take countless lives to add on to his own manipulating things so that society tears itself apart even faster that it would on its own."

Bloodmoon then picked up the sound of someone walking towards them leaning heavily on something most likely wooden when the man came into view Bloodmoon lunged at the force field though he new that it was pointless. The floor in response lit with electricity once more only for the man to tap his staff on the floor and the electricity to intensify and last longer for a few minutes longer before letting it stop. the man smiled though it would be hard to see thanks to the long white beard that went to the down past his knees but did not quite reach the floor his yes a solid black. The man chuckled and said, "You think to highly of yourself little wolf you are nothing more than a pawn in this game a pawn who's time has not yet come only because that move has not came yet."

Hades watched as he silenced Bloodmoon's knowing that the boy would continue to throw himself against the force field while shouting out curses at him and just to sow distrust between him and Dar made it where he could not hear what was being said. He watched in amusement before turning to dar and smiled again it was a cruel smile. Before bowing mockingly like he was putting on a show and dar was his audience before saying, "Seeing as the wolf wants to rant I guess I must talk to you it seems. I have come to set you both free however before I do I want you to give him a message as he won't listen to me. Tell him that I plan on using the Zydon to destroy jump in a months time and that if he wants a hope of a chance to win he must give in to the demon that I tried to give his soul to when he is three."  

After giving Dar the message hades tapped his staff against the floor again and his dark eyes glowed with a evil power as dar's and bloodmoon's weapons dropped into Dar's cell before walking over to the wall and punching in the code to shut down the force field muttering it just loud enough for dar to here to release Bloodmoon before vanishing in a black mist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:26 pm

A very old man appeared from down the hallway. He certainly didn't look like a Zydon, so what was he doing here? The man walked up to Bloodmoon's cell and spoke with him, though for some reason Dar couldn't hear a word from either of them. What sorcery was this? Bloodmoon was slamming against the force-field and yelling violently, but Dar couldn't even hear a whisper. This old man, whoever he was, had to be some sort of meta, or worse.

Bloodmoon was practically foaming at the mouth. He was going berserk trying to break out of his cell, and he obviously wasn't listening to whatever the old man had to say. Annoyed, the old man solved the problem by turning to speak to Dar instead. Dar would be the messenger, the one to inform Bloodmoon of these important things once he had calmed down. Dar nodded, accepting the task.

But the words that the man spoke sent a chill down Dar's spine. His eyes widened before the message was half over. Hades said that in one month, he would use the Zydon to destroy Jump City. The only way this could be stopped was for Bloodmoon to surrender control of his body to a 'demon' inside him. Apparently, Hades had planted the demon within Bloodmoon when he was just a child, and had waited for the boy to mature. Dar couldn't imagine what terrors Bloodmoon could unleash upon this world if his dark side was unleashed.

Dar ground his teeth. This was no normal old man. It was a magic user, probably an immortal, too. Hades didn't care about destroying Jump City. It was merely the threat needed to make Bloodmoon fall to his darker side. That was his true goal: to corrupt Bloodmoon and have him serve at his side. Dar was certain that once that happened, Hades would betray the Zydon without a second thought. He was using both the Zydon and the Humans just to get what he wanted, and no matter what happened, both sides would lose.

Dar glared at the evil sorcerer as the force-field to his cell vanished. The old man had set him free, and told him the code to free Bloodmoon. It would be inconvenient for Hades' plan if Bloodmoon died now. Their weapons appeared in Dar's cell, much to Dar's surprise. He felt a strong desire to cut down Hades now, but he held himself back. The sorcerer wouldn't have freed him if he thought Dar was a threat. A moment later, Hades disappeared into black mist.

This was another shock for Dar. He had seen Shivering Jemmy teleport before. Did that mean Hades was a cosmic entity, like Jemmy? In any case, he was a being of considerable power, and Jump City was now under the weight of his malice.

Dar picked up both weapons, walked into the hallway, and watched Bloodmoon thrash about. He would wait for the man to calm down before speaking.

"I suppose I should thank you," Dar said eventually. "Your stupidity did not allow you to hear his message, and so he freed me, to be your messenger. Your stupidity saved my life. If nothing else, that proves that the world needs stupid people, too."

Dar hesitated for a moment. If he killed Bloodmoon here and now, then it would ruin Hades' plan. Bloodmoon would never be given the chance to fall, so Hades would have no more reason to threaten the city. Then again, Hades could always destroy Jump City anyways, just out of spite against Dar. Perhaps Dar would still decide to kill Bloodmoon, but that was a decision he could not rush. He keyed the code into the wall, and the force-field to Bloodmoon's cell disappeared. Dar handed the man his sword. "I will tell you the message later. The guards will be here soon. Let's be gone by then."

Dar started running down the hallway, though he moved slow enough for Bloodmoon to keep pace. They were in the prison part of the ship, so there wasn't likely to be an escape pod or landing ship nearby. They had a long way to go before they could escape this floating fortress. Two guards appeared in the narrow hallway ahead of them, both Braves. Dar gnashed his teeth. This was the worst possible place to fight heavily armored opponents with laser rifles. That was why the prison was designed this way. There was nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide but an empty holding cell. Dar threw his sword at them with all his strength, the weapon hit them with enough force to knock the heavily armored Braves on their backs. Dar had to recover from the effort, though. He would allow Bloodmoon to finish the enemies off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:58 am

Bloodmoon eye's narrowed as Dar seemed to think him stupid at how he went into a mad frenzy at seeing Hades. Growling low in his throat Bloodmoon merely grabbed his sword from Dar before spinning it into a reverse grip causing the flat of the blade to rest against his arm. Bloodmoon managed to growl out as they ran "I wouldn't take anything he said at face value Dar. He wants this world to be destroyed no one is safe as long as he lives he has caused most of the wars through out recorded history. It doesn't surprise me that he is somehow apart of this. "He watched as two braves appeared from down hall. Dar threw his sword at them knocking them to the floor. Bloodmoon quickly activated his cloak to get to them quickly and effectively ended the braves lives.

His face in a viscous snarl of rage as he couldn't get to Hades the Zydon would feel the brunt of his rage. He picked up Dar's blade and tossed it towards him before grabbing his own and continue running till they came to a crossway and cursed Using his wolf cloak again he smelt the air and listened before taking the left hallway as far as he could tell there was no one coming down that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:03 pm

Bloodmoon obviously didn't appreciate being called stupid. He growled as Dar let him out of the cell, and he growled as they ran down the hallway. Dar was about to slap him when he spoke, still managing to growl while doing so. According to Bloodmoon, nothing Hades said could be trusted. Dar had been correct about the magic man being immortal, since Bloodmoon claimed he had caused most wars in history. Dar didn't believe that, even if the man was immortal.

He also didn't believe that Hades wanted to destroy the world. It seemed far more likely that this rabid man known as Bloodmoon had misinterpreted Hades' true goal. Perhaps that was according to Hades' design as well.

Bloodmoon did a good job of dealing with the Zydon Braves. Perhaps too good of a job. He was taking his anger out on them, but it was for the best. Bloodmoon was fighting hard, and Dar knew they couldn't afford to lose a fight now.

Dar caught his sword as Bloodmoon threw it to him. "Nobody wants to destroy the world. Not even me. This is your final lesson in swordsmanship. You must stay calm, even when you are angry. Otherwise, you will not think clearly, and your skill will suffer."

They came to a crossroads, and Bloodmoon smelled the air, trying to figure out which way held the least resistance. Dar followed him down the chosen path. "I have much to tell you, Bloodmoon, and the lives of many people are indeed on the line. If we make it out of this alive, and if you listen to me, I will give you a weapon that can kill that man." Hidden away in the woods, Dar still had his Nth metal dagger, a weapon that would prove especially deadly to magic users. In releasing Dar, Hades had unknowingly given this weapon into Bloodmoon's hands.

But Bloodmoon didn't have it yet. He would have to earn it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:35 pm

Bloodmoon breathed deep and slowly calmed down by the time they got to the crossroads he was back to being calm when Dar mentioned he had a weapon that could kill his enemy Bloodmoon spoke in a calm voice, "I can guess when Hades is involved many can and have lost their lives. I wish to thank you even if we don't get out of here I want to thank you again for your help. So which way do you think we need to take? If we don't get out of here soon we are going to end up captured sooner than later."

(OOC:I am sorry for not responding for so long switched jobs and it was one of the worst times to start as we where in the middle of inventory and took me awhile to adjust to new schedule went form days to nights.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:40 pm

Bloodmoon thanked him, and Dar smiled, slightly. Good. As long as Bloodmoon kept calm, they should be able to escape.

Now they had to pick a direction to go. Dar made a snap decision. "This way." He opened up a door, and was confronted with a locker room filled with 20 Zydon Braves in various levels of dress. Some of the warriors had armor and some were clad only in fatigues, but they were all armed, and they were not happy.

5 Minutes Later
Dar wiped off the blood from his sword. "Well, that was annoying." He walked over to the escape pod they had discovered mid-fight. Who put escape pods in a locker room? Perhaps this was some sort of soldier-dropping station. It didn't matter. What did matter was that the two humans were on their way back to earth.

Or at least they would be, if Dar knew how to read alien text or operate their machinery. He didn't even know how to get an iphone to work. What was he supposed to do here? Dar looked at Bloodmoon. "Can you drive a stick shift?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:12 am

Bloodmoon shook himself causing the blood that he was now covered in to splatter to the ground as he looked around the the pod and sighed saying, "I spent most of my life in the woods what do you think?" Looking around Bloodmoon blinked as he saw a scroll forum form a black mist. Grabbing the scroll he tossed it to Dar before saying with a humorless chuckle, "How much you want to bet it's Hades telling us how to work this thing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:54 pm

It seemed that both of them were mechanically illiterate. To his surprise, a scroll of some sort seemed to materialize right in front of their eyes. Bloodmoon didn't bother to read it, and simply tossed it to Dar. Dar raised his eyebrows. Was Bloodmoon literally illiterate?

The scroll did not contain information on how to fly an alien escape pod. Dar wasn't surprised. It did, however, provide some useful insight.

'The helmets translate.'

Dar picked up one of the helmets and donned it. For a moment, his vision was obscured by strange, alien symbols. The helmet apparently realized he was confused and reversed the translation.

'Greetings, ally.'

It seemed that the Zydon had included software in their technology for the convenience of any human turncoats who had joined their side. Useful.

Dar entered the escape pod and started looking over the controls. Even with the augmented reality assistance, he still had no idea what he was doing. Plus, even if he could get the ship to fly, they would just end up running into the interior of the ship's force-field. Dar ground his teeth together. This escape was getting more complicated.

The sound of light footsteps came from the hallway. Dar readied his sword. Who had the Zydon command sent to deal with them now?

The door opened, revealing a little girl in a blue dress, holding a red balloon in one hand. Shivering Jemmy's eyes opened wide. "Dar? Wolf-Guy? Why are you guys here?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:17 pm

"The Zydon thought it be fun to capture us.", said Bloodmoon dryly as he held his sword at the ready though he doubted he could do much against the girl as of right now, before asking, "Why are you here?" his eyes narrowed in mistrust. As he watched hoping that they could get out of here soon when he had an idea and asked through gritted teeth, "You wouldn't mind getting us past the force field if possible?" As he didn't want to fight for once he just wanted to go home before adding when he remembered the girl's love of sweets from the evil jemmy ordeal added, "I'll buy you a gallon of ice cream if you do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 8:57 pm

"Me? I'm just trying to get out of here. I thought I'd check out the insides of a space ship, but it's not as fun as I thought it would be."

Bloodmoon tried to bribe Jemmy with ice cream. She snickered. "Yeah right, like you have any money." The wolf boy looked like he had lived his entire life in the woods. Maybe he had. "Empty your pockets if you want me to believe you."

"Shivering Jemmy," Dar said. "Many of your friends will be in danger unless we are able to get back to the surface. We know things about their plans. With your help, perhaps we can throw their plans into chaos."

Jemmy considered this carefully. She wanted to protect her friends, and she was all about messing up plans, especially for the Zydon. "Okay. I'll help you, but you better still buy me ice cream. Also, we need to get rid of that force-field. It gets in the way of my teleporting."

Dar looked at a map of the ship, using the helmet to translate. He got into the escape pod. "I'll take care of the shields. Bloodmoon, take Jemmy and go left through that door. Kill all the guards in the way, and don't slow down. I'll be seeing you in about one minute." The doors to the escape pod shut, and the small ship blasted off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:11 pm

Bloodmoon in response pulled out a wallet and a roll of several hundred dollars that was in said wallet before putting it back while saying, "You don't know how much money I saved BECAUSE I lived in the woods and off the land little girl." Dar then pointed out that all jemmy had friends on earth he blinked at that all he could think of was how the heck she managed that. But shook himself out of his thoughts and looked to jemmy and nodded before saying to jemmy, "Come on brat lets go feed your demon balloon someone before it tries to eat me." Before walking out the door his wolf cloak active and ready to fight.

(OOC:Bloodmoon is never going to let that go.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:42 am

Jemmy seemed impressed with the roll of cash. The assurance of a treat made her much more willing to cooperate and help these two. However, once Bloodmoon called her a brat, her face darkened. "You'll be buying me an extra gallon of ice cream for calling me a brat. And if you call me anything other than 'Princess' or 'My Lady' from now on, you won't have to worry about the balloon. I'll eat you myself."

Bloodmoon led the way down the hallway. There were a few guards to deal with, but nothing compared to what he and Dar had already fought past. Jemmy floated along behind Bloodmoon, making sure to stay close, but allowing the wolf-man to take care of the combat. Soon, the two of them reached a heavy door. Without a Zydon helmet, neither of them would be able to read the text on the door, labeling the room as the Force Field Generator. The door was too heavy to break down, and would not open without good reason.

Dar's escape pod slamming into the door at 100 miles per hour was a good reason. He had driven the small ship around the exterior of the ship, staying within the force field, and had crashed into the defensive shield generator. The shield was now deactivated, obviously. The door to the pod swung open, a mere foot away from Bloodmoon and Jemmy. Dar stumbled out, visibly battered by the collision.

Jemmy floated over to Dar and grinned down at him. "Well, that's one way to take down the shields. They weren't expecting one of their own ships to attack them. Clever."

"Can we just go now?"

Jemmy reached out, touched Dar and Bloodmoon, and teleported the three of them to a rooftop in central Jump City. The ship they had just been on was now a dot in the sky. "I'll have that ice cream later," Jemmy said. "First...you should probably take a shower. You smell like an alien prison." Jemmy disappeared, teleporting to somewhere far, far away.

"You know all I can teach you," Dar said, managing to get to his feet. He put a hand on Bloodmoon's shoulder, mostly to keep his own balance. The teleportation had not helped his shaken feeling. Dar led the way to a small stash of supplies that Dar held in a lock box downtown. "There is one thing that cannot be taught, and that is self-control. Control your anger, and you will become invincible. There are times when it is best not to fight." Dar entered a combination and opened the lockbox, producing a dagger made of magic-cancelling Nth metal. Any magical or divine powers or items that Bloodmoon had would not fuction while he was touching the dagger, but neither would those of any opponent he struck with it. "And there are times when you aim for the heart, and stab with all your might. Save the world if you want. It's not my job."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for training(dar)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next