Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Agent Stanley Lovecraft (Reboot) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Agent Stanley Lovecraft (Reboot) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Agent Stanley Lovecraft (Reboot) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Agent Stanley Lovecraft (Reboot) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Agent Stanley Lovecraft (Reboot) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Agent Stanley Lovecraft (Reboot) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Agent Stanley Lovecraft (Reboot) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Agent Stanley Lovecraft (Reboot) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Agent Stanley Lovecraft (Reboot) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Agent Stanley Lovecraft (Reboot) Vote_lcapAgent Stanley Lovecraft (Reboot) Voting_barAgent Stanley Lovecraft (Reboot) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Agent Stanley Lovecraft (Reboot) Vote_lcapAgent Stanley Lovecraft (Reboot) Voting_barAgent Stanley Lovecraft (Reboot) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Agent Stanley Lovecraft (Reboot)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

Agent Stanley Lovecraft (Reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Agent Stanley Lovecraft (Reboot)   Agent Stanley Lovecraft (Reboot) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:05 pm

"In a single moment, I will reveal to you a truth that will not only shatter whatever god you believe in, but make your eyes open to infinite probabilities and possibilities."

Agent Stanley Lovecraft

[size=25]===IDENTITY===

Full Name:Stanley Lovecraft
Nickname(s):Stan
Codename:Lovecraft
Alias(es):Stanley Stern, James Smith, Oakley White
Classification:Half Human Half Unknown
Affiliation:Hero, Agent for The Anti-Magic Organization (AMO)

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:Dark brown
Height:5'9"
Weight:200
Other Traits:He has fleshy webbing between his toes.

===POWERS===

Powers: Stanley has a strange ability to recover from injuries quickly but he never questioned wither or not it was a power or just simply human ability that was rare (like a mutation). His regeneration would take five seconds for cuts and bruises, twenty minutes for broken bones, and two hours for dismembered limbs (decapitation will be death). He has above human strength when around water (could lift a car up but not a truck)(1750LBS) and he is an incredibly fast swimmer(Avg:25mph Record: 45mph).

Skills: Stanley has an incredible amount of knowledge toward the paranormal and the unknown. He was trained in karate (Black Belt) and the use of basic firearms (pistols, shotguns, pdw). He graduated top of his class in the AMO academy in combat situations but

Weaknesses: Stanley is pretty much human, meaning anything that is fatal to humans is fatal to him but at a lower scale. Take for example, getting his head chopped off would kill him, bullet to the brain or heart would kill him, blood loss will kill him, but cuts, bruises, and wounds would heal quickly. He is afraid of the dark, only because of what is in it.

Equipment: Stanley has plenty of equipment to fight supernatural beings.

Amulet of Thal: detects magical beings at a twenty foot radius and would shine a light at the direction of the magical being. The amulet has a giant eye fitted into a golden ring. The amulet discontinues magical spells placed on its bearer while disallowing he or she from casting spells. Basically, whoever wears it (if magical or not) would not be able to cast spells or keep conjurations. The amulet's glow determines the power of the magic user (Lowest is a dim glow and highest is as bright as a flash light) And different colors depending on the person's magical aura (Level 1: Green [Creatures of the night] Level 2: Yellow [Masters of those creatures] Level 3: Purple [Alpha Creatures and Magical casters] Level 4: Blue [Beings of Pure Magic: Arch Mages, Supreme Warlocks, Servants of the Old One] Level 5: Red [Gods, Demi-gods, Magical Levels beyond comprehension])

Judas's Nightmare- a .44 magnum with a longer barrel (2 inches longer). The frame is made of silver that was blessed by Pope Francis, the handle is made of dogwood, and has a secondary barrel underneath that is custom used for 20 gauge round shotgun shells but fitted to fire one round.

Teddy bear- just a teddy bear, size of his pocket. He never says why he's carrying it and would often avoid questioning as to why he even has it.

AMO Badge- a plain badge inside his wallet indicating he is a part of the Anti-Magic Organization

The Incredible Encyclopedia of Magical Beings- a pocket book that contains information on every single magical being that has ever lived. The book works by having the user open it and ask a question. Example: What are Vampires? And the book's blank pages begin forming words and pictures toward the topic.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Stanley is often calm and cool during his work, often professional. When his work is complete, he would act normal, as if what he did wasn't that big a deal. One moment he would kill a sludge monster from the sewers and next he would ask about the best pie shop. He is clever, smart, and would have dizzy spells when encountering strong (godlike) magic. When he encounters any supernatural being, he becomes cautious, often hostile, toward that being unless he knows for a fact that that being is not hostile. This is often difficult to prove. He is kind all around but when it comes to danger or the supernatural, he changes immensely into a focused agent of AMO.

Strengths: An expansive knowledge of the supernatural (but not total), brilliant, analyticall, good aim, and very calm in dangerous situations.

Interests/Habits: Stanely carries a tape recorder around and talks into it in order to keep his sanity and to keep a record of all events that have happened today. He has also liked the idea of heroes but is strangely interested in Raven. To clear things up, he suspects she might be the only level 5 magical creature with the control of her sanity, which is often unheard of in the agency.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Robert Lovecraft (Deceased) Mrs. Lovecraft (Unknown)
Place of Origin: New York, New York
Current City: Jump City
History:

"Pyrrha, I'm going to be frank with you, sense you are just a machine made somewhere in a factory by some Chinese kid, this'll be my first recording. Robert told me it would be a good idea to record my thoughts on tape in order to quote 'Keep my sanity'. It is expected, he said, that most Lovecrafts lose their sanity in the line of duty. Great Grandfather was the first to lose his sanity, even revealing that in his writings, but I'm sure I won't become like him. Hopefully... Whelp, I'll start with my name. I am Stanely Lovecraft, a fourth generation Lovecraft and an Agent of the Anti-Magic Organization. Or AMO for short. AMO sounds much friendlier to the other name. Sounds less...intimidating. I should start by saying why I joined the organization. It was a cold and dreary night and I was laying in my bed, mere 6 at the time, and I awoke to a strange thing standing above the foot of my bed. Its hand moved up the sheet, hovering over it. Its hand was wet and its finger tips had an oval suction cup like an octopus's. It leaned in, its big bulging blue eyes looking in different directions, its sharp yellow teeth jutting out and opening, its egg shaped had covered with barnacles and tendrils as hair. The door opened and my father stepped in, speaking a strange language. The monster shrieked and left the room through the window. From that moment on, I wanted to become like my father. Only the agency part but not the fatherly part. I despise the man for making me like this, always afraid of what comes out at night. Never knowing a decent night's rest without wake up from night terrors.

It wasn't until age 10 that I entered the AMO academy and passed that same year with incredible talent. As soon as I graduated I was recruited into the Anti-Magic Organization's New York branch, where my fath...I should stop calling him that. I don't feel like he's even close to what a father is. So distant...Anyways, Robert's Branch (as he was the COO of that section of AMO). I was given my first assignment and most tragic. I and a team of mine were suppose to investigate a series of murders in London. These murders consisted of mainly thugs and minor villains, people of the dark and moist alleyways. We were ambushed by one man. No. Not a man, but a child. He was my age and with a single weapon (a old Chinese Sword) had cut down my teammates single handedly. Left me alive for some reason, wore a mask.

[Light Chuckle] Sorry, I was thinking about the kid's mask, looked like something from a Japanese horror show. Later that night, I had encountered my first vampire activity, a prostitute who offered to comfort me only to try to bite into my neck with her fangs. She must have smelled my comrade's blood. I didn't hesitate, oddly, and shot through the woman's heart with my 10mm pistol. Back then, it didn't have all these symbols and a long-ass barrel. I fell to my knees when she turned into ash and wept. It was my first experience of killing someone, something, and I felt terrible for it. I decided that I didn't like being the muscle armed AMO Agent. So I became the peaceful one.

[Ruffling of paper] My fifteenth assignment was [flicks his paper to straighten it] a super natural being who had just turned into a werewolf. Unfortunately for...her...she had just turned, making the creature much more aggravated. So far I was able to help most of my assignments into a whole new life but this one had changed me the most. My fa-...Robert had decided to attend this assignment. I was sixteen at the time, but when the werewolf had ambushed us (She was in Austin, Texas) Robert was almost killed. The werewolf was over him and he spoke these words. 'M'rty Shllet Crierte' and I suddenly blacked out. When I came back I was over the body of a naked girl (barely 14!) and I had blood on my hands (literally). I decided that it would be impossible to continue my work as an agent. I requested a resignation.

When the resignations reached Robert, he refused to let me go but decided to reassign me. First I was in Virginia's branch, the most inactive branch in the AMO. I didn't do anything and it felt terrible not to do something. No helping anyone, no giving creatures a new life in the human world. Instead, I was given a desk job. Then the call came. Robert had decided to create a branch in...you guest it...Jump City. In fact, I was told to go that Robert had requested that I set up my base in the Titans Tower. I'm excited because I've heard a lot about them. Good kids.

Pyrrha, make sure you remind me to not try to be too gitty."

Sample RP
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Agent Stanley Lovecraft (Reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Stanley Lovecraft (Reboot)   Agent Stanley Lovecraft (Reboot) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:01 pm

This...doesn't seem to have been approved, moved to introduce your character. Please use the right coding if you're gonna use the site's app.
Back to top Go down

Agent Stanley Lovecraft (Reboot)
Page 1 of 1