Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Trouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Trouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Trouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Trouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Trouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Trouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Trouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Trouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Trouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Trouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTrouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Voting_barTrouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Trouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTrouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Voting_barTrouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Trouble at City Hall (Manic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Trouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:00 pm

Right on time was Manic, who zoomed through the lot of them with a burst of speed. It generated quite the gust of wind, knocking them all over onto their bums. He zipped through again, sending them falling over once more as they had tried to get back up to their feet. Manic halted near Energy Warrior, a skidding stop as he got to grips with stopping himself. "Your turn".

Last edited by Ama on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:17 pm

"Perfect timing once again Manic." Jenny zapped one in the chest with energy beams from her eyes slamming him into the wall knocking him out as she leaps forward. Mid air she pulled out her mini scythes changing them into the single massive one. With the blade she swung the scythe knocking guns from multiple ones hands and as she continued to swing around the other end of the scythe that was the back part of the blade.

Which was hard metal whacked the men who had the guns hard enough in the face to knock them out and over on to of the guy next to them like dominoes. She then on the last guy sent a pulse of energy through the scythe changing it back into two. She then while still in the same combo she began with with the eye blast. Whipped one scythe at a man's leg the chain wrapping around his leg as she quickly reached out and whacked another guy with the other one tripping the one whose leg was wrapped.

The one she hit fell to his butt as she kicked the chain making it unwrap around the guys leg swinging the scythe back into her hand as she put up a force field around herself just in time for the rest of them to fire at her finishing her combo move. She looked back to Manic as she held the force field up. "Your turn" She spoke with the faintest taunting tone as if saying beat that.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:24 pm

On the spot, Manic began manically spinning on the spot, rotating a full three hundred and sixty degrees, moving in a circular motion. Manic done this so fast, that alas he would produce a small tornado; enveloping within it himself. The small tornado spun super fast, moving towards the remaining group of thugs. The powerful wind produced drew the thugs into the tornado no matter how hard they tried to hang on to something. The wind from the tornado spun the thugs around, throwing them out across the area, into the walls, knocking them all out. Manic came to a slow halt, the tornado fading to leave Manic stumbling about, spinning. Bit drowsy, still trying to regain his balance, Manic replied; "Yo-... your... t-t-turn...".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:29 pm

Jenny stayed in her force field as protection from the tornado as she watched him go. Once he finished she dropped the force field looking around all of them knocked out. Jenny smiled under her mask holding in laugher as she saw Manic. She put to hands on his shoulders after putting her scythes away to help him balance laughing a little. "Dude there are no more to take a turn with we got them all."

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:32 pm

"R-right... I totally knew that". Manic had said, shaking his head from side to side, snapping out of his dizzy state. He stood up tall after, more composed than he had previously been. Seems all that was needed now was a clean up crew to apprehend these criminals. "Nice change from fighting fires".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:38 pm

Once he seemed balanced again she let go of him looking to the criminals who were all laying on the ground knocked out. "Yep... you know..." She looked to Manic. "Working with you made me realize something... Maybe I really am ready to do team work again." She looked to the criminals. "And I think I know just what team to try and join." With that a swarm of police officers come in starting to collect the criminals.

Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:51 pm

"Glad to have helped... 'ya know, I'd put in a good word for you... if we're both thinking of the same team, but... I'm a bit of a newbie". Manic said in response with a smile across his face. But then the police came in, starting to round up the criminals. A familiar sign. "Looks like it might be time for me to head off, Energy Warrior. Seeya around". With that said, Manic did a farewell salute before disappearing into the wind yet again, removing himself from the scene.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Jenny watched the police officers thinking about the team and it took her a long while to realize what Manic just said. Did she seriously just fight for the 3rd time with an actual Titan?! She looked to ask him  to make she just heard that right but it was too late... he was gone which is what she should be doing too. She quickly leaped over the heads of the police officers going to the balcony and jumped off and started to fly mid air and flew off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble at City Hall (Manic)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2