Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fighting for control (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fighting for control (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fighting for control (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fighting for control (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fighting for control (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fighting for control (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fighting for control (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fighting for control (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Fighting for control (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Fighting for control (Ixen) Vote_lcapFighting for control (Ixen) Voting_barFighting for control (Ixen) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Fighting for control (Ixen) Vote_lcapFighting for control (Ixen) Voting_barFighting for control (Ixen) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fighting for control (Ixen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Fighting for control (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Fighting for control (Ixen)   Fighting for control (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:46 pm

"NO" EP yells through Paige as Paige clenches her teeth struggling as she walks as if someone was pulling her away form the direction she was going to. "STOP FIGHTING ME YOU LITTLE B****" Paige slowly reached out to a pay phone putting a quarter in. Her eyes were flashing light blue and red as her nose bleeds slightly while she fights to stay in control. "I'LL JUST KILL HIM! YOU KNOW I WILL!!"

Paige slowly reached in her pocket and with a shaky hand pulled out the check with Mal's number on it. Paige clenches her eyes shut as she continues to try and fight EP off as she grabbed the phone and put in the number. When Mal would pick up Paige forced her voice out over EP's it would be loud and have a southern accent and sound in danger and struggle filled. "Malat'ai please come to Midtown! It's that girl you gave $600 dollars to I need your help!" Paige shouts as EP tries even harder to take over the jewel in her forehead glowing bright as he hands shoot out a single blast her nose bleeding more as she clenched the check in her hands tightly.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for control (Ixen)   Fighting for control (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Mal was in his office going over some reports when the call came in and picked up the phone. "Thi-" he was cut off and just listened to her plea for help and hung up the phone. He grabbed his suit jacket pulling it on and fixing his tie in the mirror, he then headed to the elevator putting his express key in and rode it to the bottom. He got in his car the driver taking them toward midtown to look for her.

It didn't take long and he got out of the car moving over to her without any fear. "Paige calm down, don't worry I'm here to help." he moved over and rubbed her back slowly he waited for her his force field active knowing better than to go to a meta human without defences.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for control (Ixen)   Fighting for control (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:25 pm

Paige slowly slid down sitting on the ground as she holds her head tightly trying not to scream or cry. Paige wasn't going to give up no matter how hard it was to stay in control. Her nose was letting lose a lot of blood from the stress in her mind and the fact Paige was trying to hold in her powers. Soon Mal came causing EP to fight harder and Paige hunches over clenching her head.

Paige the looked to Mal clearly struging for control. Paige barely manages to mover her hair out of the way to show him the jewel that ways glowing super brightly. Paige was struggling but she froced out the words. "Jewel... has evil spirit.... help..." Her hands were glowing light blue and flashes red then back to light blue. as she tried to hold on.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for control (Ixen)   Fighting for control (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:59 pm

Mal listened and saw what was going on he sighed and watched a moment more before punching at her jaw suddenly the intention being to knock her out for an easier transport where he could help her. If it worked he would scoop her up take her to the car and they'd head off for his facility under his home. He would tie her down to a hospital bed with leather straps at her wrists elbows, knees and ankles. He secured her head with a strap around her chin. He then gave her an IV with pain killer and began scanning her head to see how deeply the gem was embedded.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for control (Ixen)   Fighting for control (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:10 am

Paige was just about to lose to EP when thankfully Mal punched her knocking her out. She fell onto Mal and laid limb in his arms as he brought her into the car and then to his facility and tied her down. She would seem to be going to be out for a long while. As he scanned he would see that the Jewel was firmly fused with her skin and a bit into her actual skull partly fused with that as well.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for control (Ixen)   Fighting for control (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:26 am

Mal put a mask over her nose and mouth to keep her sedated and strapped her head in place grabbing a precision laser to cut the jewel out. He moved slow and careful the laser only working about an inch from the end he figured the jewel would be impervious to damage since it was magic so he was cutting the skill away. Eventually after about 3 hours he was able to take the jewel away and set it aside. That's when the real work began he applied a chemical to the skull and placed a metal plate there that wasn't magnetic. He then started a skin graft for her and would leave her be for a couple weeks to recover.

Two weeks later Mal came in to check up on her again and seeing she was healed up took off the mask and removed the IV to let her come to slowly. Mal would be there when she woke the gem locked in a case inside the wall for disposal later.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for control (Ixen)   Fighting for control (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:04 am

After weeks of being asleep Paige was finally allowed to wake up. She slowly opened her eyes seeing that she was in some type of facility. She then noticed how quiet everything was and searched her mind but didn't find a hint of EP. She smiled brightly finally she was free of EP. Paige looked to her side to see Mal, smiling softly and thankfully to him her eyes slightly teary from joy her voice showing her southern accent. "Thank you so much Malan'tai..."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for control (Ixen)   Fighting for control (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:46 am

Malan'tai smiled at Paige and rubbed her cheek with his thumb brushing away her tears. "Think nothing of it. Now then only one question left. Do you want to stay here at my house or do you want to go back to the city. If you want to stay I'll show you around and get you accustomed but if you want to go back I'll have my driver take you whereever you want dropped off. Just let me know ok?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for control (Ixen)   Fighting for control (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:03 am

"You can just drop me off in the city please, I can handle myself. Thank you though Malan'tai" She said calmly before she was lead out to a black car after the restraints on her were removed. Some men then drove her back into the city and she asked them to just drop her off anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for control (Ixen)   Fighting for control (Ixen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting for control (Ixen)
Page 1 of 1