Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Vote_lcapFighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Voting_barFighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Vote_lcapFighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Voting_barFighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige)   Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:59 pm

Alice Wonder was used to people being sent to kill her, it`s a normal experience for anyone with a revenge-thirsty millionaire brother, but usually they were snipers or gangs, she was not used to the kind of opponent she faced herself with now. She turned to run from the metal man that was attacking her, she stood up and tried to defend herself from the metal man who had took her by surprise, but she was instead sent flying with a brutal super strong punch, she crashed through a building, came out the other side and hit the wall of another building, sending out cracks that looked like spiderwebs.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige)   Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:21 pm

Alyrinn was flying around Jumpcity with the usual big smile on her face. She did many flips, twists, and barrel rolls in the air while flying. Alyrinn wasn't out for any particular reason, she just wanted out to view her new home, or at least her current home. Alyrinn didn't know if she was going to stay in Jumpcity yet, she wasn't quite sure.
While flying, Alyrinn came across the screaming girl from yesterday, she was about to chase her down to say hello but she saw the girl was in trouble. Alyrinn flew down and stood in front of the blonde girl, back towards her. She frowned and threw her finger at the giant man who was hurting her. "Hey you! I don't like it when people hurt my friends!" Alyrinn yelled, not attacking yet. She was planning to reason before attacking.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige)   Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:28 pm

Miley was going on her usual patrol when she saw the girl she met a while abck that she was trying help but ran off. Miley wears her hero costume as she crosses her arms flying above and behind the metal man.

"Thats something we can both agree on oh and it's nice to see you again I am saddened that our meeting again was in this way."

Miley said looking to alice before landing on the metal mans head.

"Your heart is cold but I can help fix that"

Miley said her arms legs eyes and hair lighting on fire
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige)   Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:37 pm

Alice looked up at Alyrinn There's no point in reasoning with him, he`s been sent to kill me she got to her feet and stared at the Metal Man I`m gonna return the favor she lept towards Ironhide with her enhanced jump, their fists collided and they were both sent stumbling back a few metres.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige)   Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:46 pm

Alyrinn watched as a girl that can manipulate fire arrived to the fighting scene. She scowled at the girl when she said there was no chance of reasoning with the man so don't try, but Alyrinn believed there was hope for him. She flew over to the fire girl and smiled at her. "Hi I'm Alyrinn! Do you think we could convince this man to stop attacking the screaming girl?" Alyrinn asked simply, seeming innocent.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige)   Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:04 pm

Iron hide throws miley off him and miley stops herself in mid air as the girl she didnt know flew to her and asked her a queston.

"I dont think so but I'm pretty sure if we knock him out or something that would do the trick."

"oh please know him out? why don't you just metal that thing into nothing? Because I'm not a killer and no matter what this thing is melting him into nothing is killing. man your such a goody goody and your a b**** so were even" Miley floated while talking to her demon self mentaly. Miley then flies at iron hide planing on giving him a fire punch
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige)   Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:13 pm

Alice jumped at Ironhide again, Ironhide decided that Alice's punch would hurt less so he let it send him flying, avoiding Miley's punch at the same time. He landed inside a building, he was covered in slight scratches and bruises, he grabbed an iron railing and absorbed the metal, feeling it heal him. Alice jumped through the hole he made in pursuit.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige)   Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:20 pm

Alyrinn watched the battle take place, she didn't like the idea of this man hurting her friends, she needed to stop him, for now at least. Alyrinn watched as the man healed him self with a substance and began to heal himself. Alyrinn decided it was probably time for her to step in and try something.
Alyrinn walked slowly closer to the fight and stuck out her hand while letting her eyes glow white. The man would begin to float lightly and then slam into the ground so hard it made a dent. Alyrinn stopped and waited for his next move, this time she wasn't smiling.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige)   Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:31 pm

Ironhide yelled in surprise as he was carried into the air then slammed back down, he wasn`t hurt too much, he could probably take the girl, then he realized he had forgotten about the other girl just in time to get punched in the face and sent flying out the hole that he had entered through.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige)   Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:44 pm

Alyrinn watched as the screaming girl attack the man once again, she was good at this! Alyrinn was admiring her but then realized she was just as much apart of this fight as she was. Alyrinn flew over to where the action was taking place. "Hey, Screaming girl! would you like my assistance?" Alyrinn asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige)   Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:51 am

Miley zoomed over to the hole the man was in and started to blast him with fire while flying as she talks in her head to her inner demon again. "I thought you said no to the whole melting this guy into nothing I did but torching him a little wont hurt Oh I see what? You dont want to look useless so your trying to roast this guy aren't you no I'm not! Miiiiiley I can tell your liiieing oh shut up you!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige)   Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:13 pm

Ironhide protected his face as flames were blasted at him, he saw the girl go under his guard but was helpless to do anything as he was sent flying with a punch, he was losing badly, if he took on any of the three girls alone he would of had a chance, but against all three of them he could do nothing but wait for the final blow to be dealt.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige)   Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:41 pm

Alyrinn flew over to the fight, a stab of pity hit her when she saw him being torched. Alyrinn snapped out of her zone and realized, this was the enemy, she needed to take him down so he wouldn't hurt her friends anymore. Alyrinn picked up her hand and let her eyes shine white, The ground under Ironhide would suddenly lift 20 feet in the air then drop like it's 20 tons. It would smash into several layers of the earth and if Iron hide didn't jump off soon he would be knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige)   Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:55 pm

Miley floated back as she watched iron hide go up into the air
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige)   Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:58 pm

(OOC: Oh look, a short post by me, what are the odds?)

Ironhide jumped from the piece of ground being lifted, but Alice jumped at him and punched him again, making him cough blood and fall to the ground, he landed and Alice landed on his stomach as she came back down, making him cough more blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige)   Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting is more fun with friends (Moon and Paige)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next