Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhy do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Voting_barWhy do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhy do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Voting_barWhy do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar)   Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:02 pm

Jemmy giggled. She loved being called princess.

A bubble bath? It sounded harmless enough. Marleigh said that she would be able to wash Jemmy's clothes with some sort of machine. Ah, that's right, Jemmy thought. Clothing can be washed.

In reply to Marleigh's question, Jemmy pulled her blue dress off, not even waiting for the maid to turn around. Jemmy was a Lord of Chaos, so she certainly wasn't shy. She handed it to Marleigh, along with her panties, and jumped in the tub, splashing some bubbly water.

The water was so warm. Jemmy got comfortable, placing her chin on the same level as the bubbles. The bubbles were so soft and fizzy. Jemmy blew them around a little.

"After this, let's go bowling," Jemmy said. "We have to use the bumpers, though. Otherwise I don't do very good."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar)   Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:11 am

Marleigh was glad Jemmy was having fun. It did not take long for her to bring the clothes to the laundry room, put them in the washing machine and set the wash time. When she returned, she picked up a sponge and soaked it with the bath water.

"Bowling sounds great. Though it would be nice if we had more people. Do you perhaps have any friends that might be interested?"

Marleigh walked over to the side of the tub and sat down on the edge, sponge in hand.

"I'll help you wash the hard to reach places" She said offering to scrub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar)   Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:26 pm

More friends? Jemmy thought about it. Well, there was Annie and Bow. She couldn't sense either one of their locations right now. Of course, she could always see if Bow was home by teleporting to Titans Tower, but she wasn't exactly on good terms with the other Titans. She wouldn't go there unless she had very good reason to.

"No, I guess it's just you and me."

Marleigh offered to scrub some hard-to-reach places on Jemmy's back. "Thanks. Hey, do you have a driver's license? Maybe we can drive around town instead of walking." Of course, Jemmy could always teleport, but what was the fun of that?

It was fun to have a maid. It was like having a best friend. Marleigh wasn't like other humans, who were always so ready to defy Jemmy's authority. Instead, she seemed eager to please and humble. She had said that she had worked for gods before, so Jemmy shouldn't have been surprised. "So who have you worked for before? Maybe I know some of them."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar)   Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:22 am

"Ah that is unfortunate. I had the impression that someone with an interesting personality like yours would at least have a few people you get along with in this city. From what little I have seen of this place, it seems to be home to a wide assortment of beings. Even a Lord of Chaos would find a niche to fill quite easily."

Marleigh was speaking from experience. Initially, most people she met found her and her way of doing things eccentric and out of place. But as she did more jobs, she found that there were those who appreciated he for what she did and did not bother with the details.

"If you need help breaking the ice, I would be glad to assist."

Jemmy then asked if Marleigh could drive. It was an unusual question because she figured goddesses would normally have better means of getting around. Still it was an opportunity to showcase more of her talents.

"I do have an international license. If it is a mode of transport of this world, then it is within my ability to drive or pilot it. If it is a mode of transport not of this world, then I will only need proper instructions or a few tips from an instructor to get it moving."

Marleigh reached for a towel to dry up her now squeaky clean princess.

"Who have I worked for before? Well, if I were to name them all, we may not have the time to go out and have fun today. You see most of them were obscure or really specific minor gods.

The big names in the realm of cosmics rarely needed any help at all. That was the point of being an all-powerful being. It was either that, or they kept to themselves most of the time. Some of them really do like to keep their secrets.

I suppose the most famous ones would be those whom people the mortal realm actually worship or worshipped at some point. I have, at one point, assisted some of the Norse, Greek, Egyptian, Indian and Shinto gods; the ones that were not obsessed with war or death. The war and death gods would sooner laugh at me than take me seriously. I do not blame them. There is not much my abilities can do in those areas. Creativity can only get me so far."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar)   Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:43 pm

Marleigh said she would be willing to help Jemmy make some friends. Jemmy appreciated the gesture, but she didn't want Marleigh to think that she was bad at it or something, true as that may be. "Well, I do have two friends, but they're busy right now. The next time I see them, I'll invite them over. Then we can all have fun together."

Marleigh did have a license. Apparently, it was a super good license or something. Jemmy smiled.

Apparently, nobody that Jemmy really knew had employed Marleigh before. She mentioned the prase 'minor gods,' and Jemmy chuckled. She fit into that category, she supposed. Her new maid wasn't good at causing destruction, which was a mild disappointment. Jemmy would overlook that, though. She could find plenty of other people to be her armies of death and doom.

But right now, she just wanted to go bowling. Another reason she hadn't wanted either Bow or Annie to come with was because she wanted to get to know Marleigh personally. She wanted some 1 on 1 time.

Now perfectly dry and wrapped in a towel, Jemmy grabbed a hairbrush and started brushing her hair, trying to make it look nice. "Oh how I wish I could shapeshift again," Jemmy said aloud. "But I can't grant wishes anymore, either. Say..." She looked at Marleigh. "Do you know any magic?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar)   Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:57 pm

Marleigh was pleased to hear that Jemmy did have a few friends. She had been pondering the possibility of her master putting up a cheerful front but was actually just lonely and craving attention. If she really had friends, then that would not be the case. In any event, she was now curious about what kind of people would be friends with a Lord of Chaos.

"I look forward to meeting them. They must be nice people."

Jemmy spoke aloud something about granting wishes and doing magic. But that they were things she could not do anymore. Marleigh had seen this before. Gone were the days when the powers of gods were absolute and unchanging. It wasn't unheard of for them to be depowered, losing some of their abilities for one reason or another. She wondered what was the princess' story of how she ended up here.

"Magic? By mortal standards, everything I can do is magic. But after seeing the many empowered inhabitants of this city, I guess my physical abilities are nothing too special. But I do have things that I suppose no one else here has."

She held out her satchel in front of her for Jemmy to see.

"This is the heavenly maid satchel of the infinite. And before you ask, I was not the one who named it. It is quite possibly the most useful item I have on me. For one it keeps everything I need to perform my duties."

Marleigh began to take out items that were obviously far too large to fit in such a small bag: a mop, a broom, a rake, a vacuum cleaner, and a large pot among others.

"It can do something like this as well."

She picked up a toothbrush by the sink and slipped it inside the satchel. Afterwards, she took it out again, but this time it was over four feet long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar)   Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:18 am

Jemmy laughed as Marleigh pulled out the giant toothbrush. It was amusing, but wasn't quite what Jemmy was looking for. Then again, the maid had said that she wasn't very good at destruction and chaos. Jemmy decided to go shopping for a magic book later.

But right now, she was having fun hanging out with her new maid. Having fun was an important part of chaos, too. Those stuffy shirts in the realm of Order couldn't have a good time if their lives depended on it.

Jemmy was all cleaned up. All she needed was her dress. Once she was wearing that again, she smiled up at Marleigh. "Alright. I'll show you all the cool places around town, and we'll go bowling."

Jemmy had three friends. It was turning into a wonderful time in her life, like nothing she had experienced before. Her heart was beginning to thaw, but who could say if she would ever turn from evil to good? Was it even possible for a Lord of Chaos to be "good?" One thing was certain: for the little Lord of Chaos, nothing was set in stone, and nothing lasted forever.

OOC: I think this would be a good place to end. This was a fun thread. Thank you a lot for making it so enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar)   Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:00 am

OOC: Thanks for the thread too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar)   Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do we find what we are looking for in the last place we look? (Dar)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2