Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Interest in Acting (Ama) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Interest in Acting (Ama) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Interest in Acting (Ama) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Interest in Acting (Ama) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Interest in Acting (Ama) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Interest in Acting (Ama) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Interest in Acting (Ama) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Interest in Acting (Ama) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Interest in Acting (Ama) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Interest in Acting (Ama) Vote_lcapA Interest in Acting (Ama) Voting_barA Interest in Acting (Ama) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Interest in Acting (Ama) Vote_lcapA Interest in Acting (Ama) Voting_barA Interest in Acting (Ama) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Interest in Acting (Ama)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Interest in Acting (Ama) Empty
PostSubject: A Interest in Acting (Ama)   A Interest in Acting (Ama) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:15 pm

A Interest in Acting (Ama) B73b6f10

Sat in the aquarium café Luna read over her lines calmly and muttered to herself, trying to practice them quietly, her long blue hair was in two long pigtails which made her look a little like Hatsune Miku. She took a sip of her glass of water and breathed calmly "alright, I have to memorize these lines for Sunday...what's this even called now? The Lion King?" she muttered as she flipped over the stapled sheets and looked at the photo of the lion fish costume that she would be wearing. She then cleared her throat and went back to quietly reading the lines to herself.

The café was moderately busy and the room was full of chatter from families and couples and friends, a few recognising Luna but were too shy to ask for an autograph, it wasn't fair that they interrupt her when she already did signings after each show anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Interest in Acting (Ama)   A Interest in Acting (Ama) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:30 pm

The life of a Villain isn't always full of chaos and misery. Sometimes, you may have down time, or a task to do that is very bland. As such, Quinn had a similar task today. She was out scouting various places around Jump City to see where she and her HIVE team mates may pay a visit in order to gain some financial power. An Aquarium while it may not have many goods to sell on, it certainly takes in a lot of revenue each week.

Entering the cafeteria now was a young brunette haired girl with lopsided pig tails, and wearing a Murakami High School uniform - can't look like a psychopath all the time, need to somewhat fit in. Quinn was simply making her way around the cafe of the place, it was quite crowded - those tills must be filling up nicely. As it was packed out, there was plenty of people moving about, and thus Quinn could blend into the crowd as she scoped out the place. But as she moved about the noisy area, she heard the sound of someone speaking a few lines from... the Lion King? That's something Quinn hadn't heard in years, since she began her assassin training - yes, acting is a course. It seemed to be a girl reading over the lines, each of which Quinn could easily lip read. Despite her original endeavour, Quinn decided to take a seat at the table; opposite Luna. Bide her time a little, strike when things die down a bit. "Lion King?!". Quinn said as she sat down, rather loud, spontaneous and hyper sounding in voice. Typical Quinn.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Interest in Acting (Ama)   A Interest in Acting (Ama) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Luna blinked and suddenly looked up to Quinn "oh...are you a fan?" she asked with a warming smile "yes the latest performance is going to be The Lion King" she said before she leaned forwards a little "but don't tell anyone okay? Its not showing till next week" she whispered loudly so Quinn could hear her. She then sat back in her chair chuckling softly "I'm to play Nala, the female lioness" she said with an excited grin "I've never heard the story before so I have to try my best to learn the lines" she added, for someone who had to keep it a secret she...wasn't very good at it. Luna then took another gulp of her water, smiling at Quinn with pure child-like innocence, it looked very odd for someone in their late teens-early twenties.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Interest in Acting (Ama)   A Interest in Acting (Ama) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:43 pm

Whilst Luna spoke, noticeable but not too noticeable was Quinn looking about, as the cafe began to get quieter as people departed for various Aquatic shows. Still, there were a lot. As Luna had finished up, Quinn glanced back with a wide smile as she started to speak. "Well then, you're in for a massive treat... you'll just absolutely fall in love with Nala!". Maybe Quinn was a little too enthusiastic at times. "And don't worry, I can keep a secret". In fact, if Quinn does splur out the news, she'll personally slay whoever hears.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Interest in Acting (Ama)   A Interest in Acting (Ama) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:37 am

Luna smiled brightly "I can't wait, I just hope I don't mess up" she said with a chuckle before she looked back to her lines as Quinn said she could keep a secret "I'm glad, thank you" she said smiling "although its not like they'll fire me with my husband being the head of the Aquarium" she said with a calm shrug.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Interest in Acting (Ama)   A Interest in Acting (Ama) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:45 am

"Oh, really?". How convenient. An identifiable target to be used as a hostage if things go sour with this operation. But there is a slim chance of that happenenning. Quinn was fast, thorough in her execution of a plan (and of people). Leaning back in her chair, Quinn stared at the upper part of the surrounding walls; noting in her head where any security cameras may be. Anonymity was as important to an assassin as a good weapon. Looking back towards Luna, Quinn continued. "Must be so fascinating being here all day, every day... getting to see all the smiles on everyones faces, being in all kinds of plays... sounds... awesome".
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Interest in Acting (Ama)   A Interest in Acting (Ama) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:52 am

Luna nodded "it is! I love it here but I also love it at home too" she said smiling "in my leisure time here I sometimes go into the tanks and swim around with the little fishies, I also help out when the staff needs someone who can breathe underwater, as oppose to having to use an oxygen tank" she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Interest in Acting (Ama)   A Interest in Acting (Ama) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:02 am

Whoa! Is she some kind of Mutant freak?! Breathing underwater for extended periods of time? No way is this just a 'Jump City Got Talent' routine. "...don't you need an Oxygen tank?". Well now this may get complicated. A Meta, sat right where Quinn hopes to haul in a net full of cash for HIVE. Great, just great.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Interest in Acting (Ama)   A Interest in Acting (Ama) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:21 am

Luna shook her head "I'm a mermaid so I can naturally breathe underwater" she said happily "it also means a lot less effort for the costume designers when they don't have to make a mermaid tail for me" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Interest in Acting (Ama)   A Interest in Acting (Ama) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Interest in Acting (Ama)
Page 1 of 1