Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lack of interest. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lack of interest. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lack of interest. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lack of interest. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lack of interest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lack of interest. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lack of interest. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lack of interest. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Lack of interest. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Lack of interest. Vote_lcapLack of interest. Voting_barLack of interest. Vote_rcap 
Moon
Lack of interest. Vote_lcapLack of interest. Voting_barLack of interest. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lack of interest.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Lack of interest. Empty
PostSubject: Lack of interest.   Lack of interest. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:20 am

Eh, not so much of a lack of interest, but a lack to be on here, mod duties aside and maybe a few other things. In any case, I don't feel like roleplaying much anymore sadly and not just on here. Whether this was brought on by recent occurrences or has been slowly coming as I got older I do not know or really care to be honest. If anyone needs me or wants better explanation simply PM me or ask someone in the CBOX who knows me to contact me via one of my other outlets, but for the most part I rather not be bothered.

No, I do not know if will ever become active again or when and if I will stop rping cold turkey for a bit or just post when I feel like it, but basically expect nothing from me and if need be abandon any thread ideas or skip me in any I'm in. Remove my characters from any position of status in a mission or roster if need be, etc.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Lack of interest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of interest.   Lack of interest. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:31 pm

Sad
You will be missed...Sad
This makes me unhappy but...if you really have to go...then I wish you the best!
Back to top Go down

Lack of interest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of interest.   Lack of interest. Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:30 pm

Still a lack of interest, but it's not exactly the reason I haven't been posting. My job and College life; partying and 14 units have also kinda been keeping me off CPU in general (Not just TTRPG). So I will get to other's posts when I can, but as I said before if you can skip me...I suggest you do so, because the court stuff will probably come before actual roleplays...Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious

Lack of interest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of interest.   Lack of interest. Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:02 am

Still missed, Julie is still here for Ben <3
Back to top Go down

Lack of interest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of interest.   Lack of interest. Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:03 pm

Right. My ultra-extended leave of absence deserves explanation in reference to court thread. My Computer has been having a nasty habit of turning on then 4 seconds later turning off. (All times any of you have seen me on here lately I've been on my phone) I can get it too work sometimes for a little bit, but overall it's been kinda buggy. Had to wait till my financial aid check came on 16th to call in Geek Squad to fix bug and now that I have I can finally reply. Just thought I'd let everyone know so those who actually cared to wonder, knew I wasn't dodging the thread or really just stopped caring.
Back to top Go down

Lack of interest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of interest.   Lack of interest. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:04 am

I hate having computer problems. Here is my typical manner of fixing computers.

Lack of interest. 1284847333fOEA7P

I hope that helps.

-Dar
Back to top Go down

Lack of interest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of interest.   Lack of interest. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:19 am

XD this Toshiba is old. I might just dl all the content and get a new CPU and move everything to that one. Then destroy this one for giving me so much drama, a chainsaw would probably be more fitting end though then a regular one for such a troublesome machine lol
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious

Lack of interest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of interest.   Lack of interest. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:07 am

As long as you're back, I'm happy! And so is Julie!
Back to top Go down

Lack of interest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of interest.   Lack of interest. Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:17 pm

Well it seems my CPU is being naughty again. And turns off every time I go on for more than a few min at a time. Needless to say don't expect me on again for a bit. If I even return to fully rping at all. I really only use my CPU to come here and do hw, but if I'm to be banned Or forced to take leave I rather not even pay $$$ to fix it obviously when I can just save up for another during summer and use my phone instead. Especially with school coming to an end. Eh, not jumping to conclusions well see if it can be fixed for cheap until then *waves*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lack of interest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of interest.   Lack of interest. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lack of interest.
Page 1 of 1