Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Doom Comes To Jump (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Doom Comes To Jump (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Doom Comes To Jump (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Doom Comes To Jump (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Doom Comes To Jump (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Doom Comes To Jump (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Doom Comes To Jump (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Doom Comes To Jump (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Doom Comes To Jump (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Doom Comes To Jump (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapDoom Comes To Jump (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barDoom Comes To Jump (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Doom Comes To Jump (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapDoom Comes To Jump (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barDoom Comes To Jump (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Doom Comes To Jump (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Doom Comes To Jump (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Comes To Jump (Open)   Doom Comes To Jump (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:53 pm

Kyte looked at Dar as he moved onto his third pizza, and Dar asked what exactly Kyte could do. He didn't want a demonstration, because it could be a bit too exciting for him, though Kyte knew not what he meant.

"Well...I can fly with wings, exert five tons of force with my physical attacks; or around about that, anyways. I have magic that corrodes while it burns, which I can manipulate almost like liquid in terms of intricacy, I am a master in ten different martial arts and can school anyone in them, and...well, I can trap demons and angels indefinitely."

"If you want to know my skills, let's just say I'm extremely well learned in military tactics and operations alike, and I do have a bit of technological skills. To be honest you'd have to ask me specifically for me to tell you if I know it."

He continued eating, waiting to see if his resume was impressive enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Comes To Jump (Open)   Doom Comes To Jump (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:23 am

Dar's face showed no emotion as he listened to Kyte's long list of powers and skills. They were varied as they were dangerous. Even with all his abilities, Kyte wasn't sitting in a castle, ruling Jump City from on high. No, he was sitting in a pizza shop, like a normal person. That must have been because in this city, he was normal, at least to the meta population. Dar hadn't expected the norm to be so high, but it was just more good news. It would make his future fights more exciting.

Of course, Dar did not tell Kyte what his own powers were. The demon hadn't asked, and there was no need to give out extra information.

Finishing his pizza, Dar wiped his fingers and lips off with a paper napkin. "Thank you again for the meal. I must be going now. I have lots to do." His new kingdom awaited. He had a feeling that he would be seeing Kyte again soon, but right now he had to get to know this city, and he had to do it on his own.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Doom Comes To Jump (Open)   Doom Comes To Jump (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:28 am

Kyte listened for Dar's reaction to his skills as he ate, but Dar just got up and said he had to go. Kyte got up, performing a bit of a bow.

"It was an...interesting experience, to say the least, Dar. I look forward to seeing you again, if I ever do have the pleasure."

One Dar left, he simply sat down again, eating his pizza, wondering what he would do next today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Comes To Jump (Open)   Doom Comes To Jump (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:54 am

OOC: And so it begins... Good thread. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doom Comes To Jump (Open)   Doom Comes To Jump (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doom Comes To Jump (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2