Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Theros (Open) Vote_lcapTheros (Open) Voting_barTheros (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Theros (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Theros (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Theros (Open)   Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:30 am

Cain was walking down the street labeled Robin Avenue, hoping to find something to do today besides patrol. It was then that she saw a nice, moderately sized place named Comics for Fans, bringing a smile to Cain's face. She also spied some posters for the Magic: the Gathering trading card game, along with Pokémon. Curious, she went in.

She saw many tables were brought out with players getting ready. She went up to another person as they were getting their decks ready.

Do people usually play here? she asked. Since she had bound herself and applied the spell to her tongue, she sounded and looked exactly like a guy. The boy informed her there was a tournament going on today. There was a five dollar entry fee, and the winner got three booster packs from the set of their choice. It was a Standard game.

Thank you, she said, smiling, and then went to a table, pulling out her laptop and looking at the cards in the recent sets, after paying the people up front five dollars.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Theros (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theros (Open)   Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:14 pm

Nina had a smug look on her face with dollar signs in her eyes, very reminiscent to Eddy from Ed, Edd and Eddy, although of course this was no scam, it was all genuine.

"This tournament will bring in tons of money...maybe I can buy Ixen that roof garden he keeps talking about..." she muttered smiling as she sat in her chair behind the counter, a sign saying 'Sign up here! $5 fee'.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Theros (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theros (Open)   Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:35 pm

Cain walked up to the counter, seeing the fox girl, and even she was impressed by the ears and tail.

Wow! Are those real? They look so lifelike...

Cain kept inspecting the supposed cosplay items, but then got back to her senses.

Anyways, if you're not too busy, I'd like to buy an entire deck. Problem is you'll have to get them one card at a time. I hope that's not too much trouble.

Cain tapped her hands against the table slightly but methodically. Her deck was nowhere near Standard format.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Theros (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theros (Open)   Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:41 pm

Nina nodded like she had almost a million times that day "yeah they're 100% real" she said calmly before looking to Cain when 'he' requested the cards "sorry kid I only get in the random starter decks, you'll have to order your own if you want specific ones" she said as she leaned back in her chair and relaxed "there's a few card stores at the mall I think" she added.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Theros (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theros (Open)   Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Ixen was just coming downstairs his ears as usual stained at the tips by soot from his flagrant fire use. He walked over and leaned on the counter saying. He spread his four tails out and began moving them around before s/he asked him. He smiled over at Nina then looked back to Cain and asked. "What name should I put down here?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Theros (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theros (Open)   Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:57 pm

Nina said that the ears and tails were 100% genuine, as another one, but a boy, came walking down the stairs to take place beside her at the counter. Cain guessed that might have been her brother.

Nina said that she only sold random booster packs and decks, and said that there were a few card stores at the mall. Cain sighed, not really suppressing her disappointment too well. The man asked what he should sign her down as.

"Cain. Cain Alabaster, if you need a last name. I guess I could go get cards in time...how long until the tournament starts?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Theros (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theros (Open)   Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:16 pm

Nina looked at the clock on the wall "a few hours yet so don't worry, then its on all day until 5pm" she said smiling as she looked to Ixen and gave him a little couple's nudge.

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Theros (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theros (Open)   Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:31 pm

Ixen grinned and said. "Don't worry Cain, you're all signed up. Just come on back when you're ready. And if you do have requests we CAN order them but it wouldn't be nearly fast enough to get here today." He put his tail on Nina's and filled out the papers for Cain.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Theros (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theros (Open)   Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Cain looked to Nina as she said that the tournament would be starting at 5PM. That meant that she had a few hours to go to the store and get the cards she needed. Ixen chimed in, saying that she was all signed up and that all she had to do was come back when she had her cards. He also said, again, that they could order for her, but it definitely wouldn't be happening today.

"Oh, okay, thanks. I have enough money for one deck, but I would like to play with another the next time I'm here. You might need to write it down, though."

Cain waited for either of them to get ready to write it down.

"Alright, so for the other deck for next time I'm here...6 Islands, 6 Mountains, 4 Steam Vents, 4 Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx, 4 Izzet Guildgates, 4 Cloudfin Raptors, 4 Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius, 4 Utvara Hellkites, 4 Stormbreath Dragons, 4 Scourge of Valkas, 4 Hypersonic Dragons, 2 Jace, Architect of Thought, 4 Cancels, 4 Counterfluxes, and 2 Ral Zareks."

Cain made sure they had everything, and then turned for the door.

"I'll have the money for the order when I get back. I'll just go buy the first deck right now. See ya!"

She grinned, walking out of the store and going for an ATM.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Theros (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theros (Open)   Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:32 am

Nina wrote Cain's request down and nodded when she had it all down "alright, we'll get them all ordered for you then" she said smiling as she wrapped one of her tails around Ixen's happily, serving the customers who had been stood behind Cain now, putting their cash into the cash register and giving them their requested items.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Theros (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theros (Open)   Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:40 am

Ixen helped out by keeping the registrations moving attending to that line separately now that he was present. Granted a few minutes later he'd gotten a twitch at the corner to his left eye. He tended to each eager to see how to play.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Theros (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theros (Open)   Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:27 am

Cain came back a few hours later, going to the front counter again.

"If it's not too late, could you switch the 4 Niv-Mizzets with 4 Simic Fluxmages? If it's too late I'll just pay for you to order them, too."

Cain put a wad of bills on the table to pay for her order, waiting to see if there were any issues.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Theros (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theros (Open)   Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:22 am

Nina nodded "sure we can swap them" she said as she switched the orders, looking to Ixen "go have a break if you want" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Theros (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theros (Open)   Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:18 am

Ixen shook his head and said calmly. "I'm alright Nina." He gave her a smile but didn't look overly confident. He finished up the last entrant and closed his eyes just smiling quietly as he leaned on the counter. He was resisting the voices that told him to burn everything.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Theros (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theros (Open)   Theros (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:35 pm

Cain looked to Nina as she said it would be no problem to swap them, and after she did so accordingly, Cain paid with the proper amount, leaving Nina with about 20$ in change. She looked to Ixen, seeing he was experiencing discomfort, and refused a break. Cain was interested, but it wasn't any of her business.

"Well, if you need me, I'll be over there."

Cain walked off and began shuffling her deck, whistling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Theros (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theros (Open)   Theros (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theros (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next