Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Island (Open) Vote_lcapThe Island (Open) Voting_barThe Island (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Island (Open) Vote_lcapThe Island (Open) Voting_barThe Island (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Island (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Island (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Island (Open)   The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:06 pm

Where: An uninhabited island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
What: Several individuals wake up on the island. They don't remember how they got there, or who they are. They don't even remember any of the abilities they might possess. What caused this? Who knows?

Jemmy woke up. It was warm. Where was she? She looked around to see tropical trees, a sandy beach, and an endless ocean.

She didn't remember who she was, not even her name. As she continued to look around, her body started to shiver. This worried her, since she certainly wasn't cold.

"Hello?"

At first, nobody responded to her call. Jemmy wandered and eventually found a pool of water. She looked at her reflection. She seemed to be a little girl with yellow hair and orange eyes. She was wearing a blue dress, but one strap was torn. In vain, she tried sticking the ripped cloth back together. It didn't work.

Something in the reflection caught her eye, and she spun around. A red balloon was floating above her. It didn't rise or drift along with the wind, but stayed directly above her. She walked to the side, and the balloon followed her. She grabbed a stick and tried to hit the balloon. "Go away!"

The balloon floated away, narrowly avoiding the stick. Jemmy frowned and threw the stick at the balloon. It bounced off the balloon, doing no damage.

At least the balloon wasn't trying to hurt her. Jemmy turned around and called out again. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Island (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island (Open)   The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:04 pm

(OOC: Is this open?)
Back to top Go down

The Island (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island (Open)   The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:32 pm

OOC: It says Open in the title.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Island (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island (Open)   The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:07 pm

(OOC: Totally knew that)

Uhhh, where am I? a highly muscular blonde man awoke on a strange island, he rubbed his head and went too his feet. He looked around at his surroundings, he didn't seem to recognize his surroundings or himself, he tried to think of his own name but couldn't, as if he didn't even have one. He heard a young female voice call out and walked over to the source of the sound, she was a blonde haired little girl in a blue dress, she seemed to be attacking a balloon Who are you? Where are we?
Back to top Go down

The Island (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island (Open)   The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:04 pm

A muscly young man appeared from behind a tree. He looked just as lost as Jemmy felt, asking who she was and where they were.

"Um...I'm...Happy. Yep, Happy's my name." She didn't know what her real name was, but she didn't want to tell this stranger that. In hindsight, 'Happy' didn't sound like a very convincing name, but she hoped he would buy it anyway. "As for where we are, I think we're lost. Nothing looks familiar. Maybe if we climbed a tree, we could see the nearest town."

Jemmy tried climbing a tree, but fell on her butt. It was a lot harder than she had imagined. She looked at the stranger and frowned. "Could you try?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Island (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island (Open)   The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:24 pm

The handsome blonde man stared at the girl Happy? What kind of name is that?... he put two and two together Can you not remember your name either? he watched her try and fail to climb a tree, he was asked to climb the tree by the girl, he didn't exactly remember who he was, but he knew he wasn't the kind of man to simply ignore the request of a little girl, especially not a request so small. He climbed up the tree and looked around, for miles out, he could see nothing but forest, beaches, then sea, lots and lots of sea We appear to be on some kind of island.
Back to top Go down

The Island (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island (Open)   The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:10 pm

Jemmy hung her head in shame. He had seen past her cunning fake name. "No. I can't remember my name."

The boy climbed the tree, and said they were on an island. "An island? How did we get here?" Her stomach growled loudly. She hadn't realized how hungry she was. "Do you see any food up there? I'm getting hungry."

She looked back at the balloon. It was still floating by her side wherever she went. It made her feel uncomfortable. "Maybe we could make a signal fire, or spell 'help' out with trees." Her stomach growled again, even louder this time.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Island (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island (Open)   The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:36 am

"I wouldn't eat the fruit if I were you. It's all rotten."

Their shouting had attracted another. A gaunt man would emerge from a thicket, he was bared-footed if not for some leaves tied to his soles by vines. In his hands was a long branch, which he used as a walking stick, though one end had been sharpened to a stake. Vernon now hefted that stake to face Jemmy. These were the first people he'd encountered, and his elation was beset by suspicion.

"The fruit is rotten, the meat is spoilt, and the rivers have curdled. There is no help. This is a land of death." Even when he woke up Vernon had been emaciated. He feared he did not have long left to live if he did not find nourishment soon. Little did he know that the problem lay within his own taste buds.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Island (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island (Open)   The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:48 am

Metamorphi lept to the ground at the sight of he stranger, he didn't like the look of that stake pointed at the girl Put the stick down he frowned at the man What do you mean everything is spoilt? Surely there is some food left he looked at the man and couldn't tell if he was insane.
Back to top Go down

The Island (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island (Open)   The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:52 am

Another man came into sight and pointed a spear at Jemmy. Her shivering turned into trembling, and she backed away from him. The red balloon floated higher into the air as it followed her, trying to stay out of danger.

The boy in the tree jumped down and got between Jemmy and the man with the spear. He said to put the spear away, and said that all the food couldn't be rotten. Jemmy felt relieved. She didn't want to get hurt, and she was really hungry.

Glancing up, she saw some coconuts in a tree. Jemmy didn't know what a rotten coconut looked like, but they certainly didn't look spoiled to her. "Hey, are those coconuts okay to eat?" She asked, timidly. "Even if they're rotten, they might still be okay to eat, right?"

Jemmy wondered if this new guy with the spear, who seemed angry to her, knew who he was or where they were. She didn't want to ask him any questions, because he seemed scary. Still, she decided to take a risk. It was worse not knowing anything.

"Um, do you know where we are? Can you tell us what's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

The Island (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island (Open)   The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:32 pm

Upon insistence from the elder lad, who had made quite the impressive drop, Vernon impaled the sharp end of his walking aid into terra-firma. A stern look was levelled instead, crossing his arms. Being famished, the cadaverous primitive was becoming increasingly desperate. That he was frightening a defenceless child didn't register too highly on his concerns at current.

"I picked them straight off the tree. They all look healthy but they taste foul." Vernon answered the guy, adamant in his story. The girl then pointed out a variety of sustenance he had not yet encountered, "Coconuts? Not tried them." His neck craned up. Though he anticipated their savoury milk he did not drool; his throat must have been bone dry. Without further consideration, Vernon retrieved his stick and began to climb the tree trunk, "They're mine."

Questions were asked of him. He hadn't had opportunity to give them much thought until now. Hunger had left him in a constant delirium that made it nigh torture to operate. Part-way up the tree, he began swatting at the coconuts with his stake. Leaves showered down, "I've no idea. Can't seem to remember. But if you're asking, we were probably prisoners." Vernon stopped momentarily to pull back a sleeve. A chain unravelled connected to some metal bracelet. Such manacles were bound around both of his wrists. They wouldn't come off. Once he had eaten, Vernon was going to bash them between rocks.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Island (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island (Open)   The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:24 pm

The blonde man frowned, this guy was just going to take all the coconuts for himself? Not cool, not cool at all. He kicked the tree, strange, he seemed to have perfect form, maybe he is a martial artist and he did that through muscle memory? The coconut that Vernon was reaching for fell into his hand and he handed it to the girl Eat this
Back to top Go down

The Island (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island (Open)   The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:52 pm

The new guy said he was going to eat all the coconuts, and Jemmy sniffled. Why was he so mean? Didn't he know she was hungry too? He also said that they were probably prisoners. Jemmy didn't like that idea. Was this island some sort of prison? What were they being punished for?

Metamorphi kicked the tree and a coconut fell into his hand. He gave it to Jemmy and told her to eat it. She smiled. At least this blonde guy was nice. She was so hungry that she just bit into it. Her mouth opened impossibly big and she put the entire coconut in at once. Her teeth cracked and shattered the hard shell before grinding it into tiny pieces. A moment later, she swallowed the whole thing, and the coconut was gone. She had no idea that this wasn't normal. She knew what a coconut was, but not that you weren't supposed to eat it like that.

"That was good," she said with a smile, but she still wasn't full. "Give me more, give me more. I mean, please."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

The Island (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island (Open)   The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:30 pm

Vernon swiped the air and missed the coconut soaring passed him. His grip tightened until the tree managed to suppress its shudder. He snarled with derision at the other lad. Coming between him and his food was just asking for trouble. Without sustenance he should have been sapped of energy, but Vernon realised that his climb had been easy enough. Whoever he was, he must possess a commendable level of physical fitness, even if he could not find those muscles at current.

Unperturbed, Vernon climbed yet higher in pursuit of the next coconut. He glanced back down just in time to view the girl's voracious apatite. The tensile strength necessary to split a coconut was unknown to most humans, let alone a little girl, and certainly not by jawbone alone. Vernon was suddenly glad he was high in the canopy.

Closing his gaping mouth, he wrenched himself to sit on a branch and elevated his spear-arm back behind his shoulder. His target was Jemmy. Vernon held fast, observing the girl's apparent naivity, "Are you guys even human?! Stay where you are! No. Back away slowly! ... Stay where you are whilst backing away slowly!" That's it. Take control of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Island (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island (Open)   The Island (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:04 pm

The blonde man widened his eyes in surprise at the girl. What the hell was that? How did she do that? There seemed to be much more to this girl that met the eye, what with her unnaturally wide mouth and her extraordinary jaw strength and creepy balloon following her. He had forgotten to ask her about that, and was about to before he was distracted by the man threatening them with his spear from a safe distance, he blinked at the mans odd behavior Uhhhh... what? He didn't understand how they were expected to stay where they were AND back away, he decided to obey the first order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Island (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island (Open)   The Island (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Island (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next