Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
ELEK Aingeal finished Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
ELEK Aingeal finished Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
ELEK Aingeal finished Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
ELEK Aingeal finished Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
ELEK Aingeal finished Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
ELEK Aingeal finished Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
ELEK Aingeal finished Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
ELEK Aingeal finished Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
ELEK Aingeal finished Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
ELEK Aingeal finished Vote_lcapELEK Aingeal finished Voting_barELEK Aingeal finished Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
ELEK Aingeal finished Vote_lcapELEK Aingeal finished Voting_barELEK Aingeal finished Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

ELEK Aingeal finished

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character
Name: Nulass Zinyk
Code Name: Vlawishee
Villain or good guy?: Good

ELEK Aingeal finished Empty
PostSubject: ELEK Aingeal finished   ELEK Aingeal finished Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:35 pm

Spoiler:

[size=25]===IDENTITY===
Full Name: ELEK Aingeal
Nickname(s): knuckles
Codename: knuckles
Alias(es): guardian of angel
Classification:Alien name of race echidna
Affiliation: good neutral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: red
Eye Color: violet
Height: 5 ft 7in
Weight: 176 lbs
Other Traits: he wears a pair of red and yellow shoes with green cuffs and green buckle.

===POWERS===

Powers:Strength
Knuckles's trademark ability is his immense amounts of superhuman physical strength, so vast that it enables him to accomplish incredible feats, such as shattering boulders to smithereens, punch holes through thick steel and lift objects 5 times his own size and weight. His super strength seems to lie in his upper body, particularly in his arms and hands. He is able to split the hydrogen in the air by punching and punch the ground with enough strength to cause fissures, tremors, and explosions at a scale of 2.0 all the way to 6.0 just depending on how hard he hits.

Enhanced Endurance
Knuckles also possess near-maximized physical endurance to match his strength, and is capable of taking as much major punishment as he is able to deal out, even being able to survive a bomb at the scale of 4.0 magnitude or 15 metric tons of tnt exploding right in front of him. Knuckles is as well strong enough to hold out against an army of robots without rest.

Enhanced reflexes
Knuckles is also shown to have sharp reflexes and acrobatic skills, being able to do special tricks and movements while in mid-air. To make up for his lack of agility, however, Knuckles possesses a wide range of movement abilities. By using the spikes on his fists, Knuckles can attach himself to walls and climb up any kind of surface with ease, no matter the material.

Skills:hand to hand combat, skilled treasure hunter, skilled climber, experienced swimmer, high acrobatic skills and reflexes

fighting style Fighting Style
When in battle, Knuckles makes most use of his powerful arms and fists to take on his foes, with his specialty lying in punching moves where he uses his spiked fists to their fullest. In terms of fighting style, Knuckles' focuses specially on power, using strong and powerful punches, such as power packed jabs or piercing uppercuts, to deal damaging blows to his opponents. Once he catches an opponent in his combos, he keeps them trapped by keeping up his strikes, not allowing his opponents a chance to counterattack. For stronger strikes, Knuckles tend to build up momentum with his fists by swinging them around, before hitting his opponent with full force. Despite being a powerhouse in close combat most of Knuckles' fighting moves are slow and easy to read, making Knuckles more vulnerable to those who give themselves time to read his moves.

techniques and moves Knuckles' various moves and techniques revolves around his trademark Punch Attack, where he attacks his opponents with various punching combos, including surrounding his fists with fire. His Spiral Upper allows him to strike foes above him with a spinning uppercut, and his Drill Claw sends him spiraling down on his foes from above.

Weaknesses: his short tempered, him preferring to do things his way, a bomb exploding in front of him that is higher then 4.0 magnitude or higher then 15 metric tons of tnt, and someone being able to deal out more damage then he can recive

Equipment:none

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:He is very honest, he does not depend on others he prefers to be independent, he is somewhat gullible and he is simple minded he has a one track mind. Due to growing up alone and isolated on angel island and being devoted to the protection of a special emerald called the master emerald knuckle has lived most of his life in seclusion and he can become a rather antisocial, reclusive, and a loner individual. He doesn't give a thought to what other people think about him, which makes him bluntly honest and somewhat egotistical. Knuckles is very loyal to his homeland and does whatever in his power to protect it and the master emerald hints on why he has come to jump city. When he is on his homeworld he prefers to stay very close to the island’s current emerald shrine to keep eye over everything on his home in order to maintain peace.

He is most of the time very serious and likes to be by himself. he is very strong willed, remaining unshaken, unpersuaded and determined no matter what he faces. he prefers to do things his way and is very hard headed and stubborn in his choices which can lead him to clashing with others choices. Knuckles has a very short temper and aggressive behavior which can easily fire up when he thinks he has been insulted, wronged, tricked, or just confused. He can be very hard to talk to and even to reason with when he is angry.

Although his wild-temper has gotten into trouble before he has learned to use it to his advantage by fighting whoever his threatening his friends or his home. Despite being a silent loner, he is very heroic, brave, and kind-hearted. Despite his temper and tough facade knuckles is a loyal friend, a true hero, and a good hearted guy, who is willing to help out his friends in tight situations. He often displays a distrusting demeanor towards strangers and people who he thinks has questionable motives. This making him rather aggressive towards the person or people in question.

Having been living on angel island knuckles grew up believing in honesty but because of his lack of social skills this has made him very naive and gullible and easily mislead. he is rather simple-minded but not necessarily stupid. he often uses rash and ill-advised actions especially when he is angry. He is not one for choosing hard strategies. He often chooses force to be the solution pushing himself through his troubles while focusing on his original goal and ignoring all other factors and questions.

While on his home world he can be quite clever and sneaky. he believes that there is good in everyone. once he has found out he has been tricked he can get quite angry. But he quickly regains enough of his composure to start working towards a resolution. He will stop at nothing to punish the perpetrator.

Strengths:his seriousness, his belief in honesty, and his kind heart

Interests/Habits: treasure hunting and hanging out with his friends

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: unkown
Place of Origin:his home world goes by angel but on that world is a isolated called angel island
History: knuckles was born and raised on angel island an island that floats due to the power of the master emerald. He is the last surviving member of a clan that devoted to protecting the master emerald. knuckles past is a mystery to him. He does not know how he came to be, nor what other reasons he has to for existing, he believes himself to be the last of his kind entirely. The only thing he knows about himself is that for as long as he could remember he had been living on angel island protecting the master emerald. steadfastly protecting the master emerald from any kinds of threats. While having little to no contact with the outside world. Over time knuckles became friends with all of the animals and nature itself on angel island.

Then one night while he was sleeping a group of thieves came and stole the master emerald. Not only had the thieves stole the master emerald they also kidnapped knuckles and held him as a captive.  When knuckles woke up he found himself aboard a ship that he knew he had not fallen asleep on. Finding himself aboard a spaceship that he did not even know how he go on he became angry very quickly. Out of his rage he started punching the bars that were keeping him captive. After a lot of very hard blows he finally was able to break the bars.

As soon as the guards found him wandering the halls trying to find a way out they started to attack him. And of course as anyone would naturally do he started fighting back. While the fight was going on he accidentally broke one of the energy cells that powered the ship. Before they knew it the ship was crash landing on earth. during the crash landing knuckles was thrown out of the ship by a door that had accidentally came open during the impact. When he came to knuckles found himself  right on the outskirts of jump city. Ever since then knuckles has been trying to find a way to get back home and even retrieving the master emerald which he believed was still on board the spaceship.

Sample rp:

Last edited by sartorius on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:27 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: ELEK Aingeal finished   ELEK Aingeal finished Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:23 pm

When this is done you will need to completely redo personality.
Back to top Go down
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ELEK Aingeal finished   ELEK Aingeal finished Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:30 pm

soorry i was just using that one as a reference forgot to change it before i posted it
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: ELEK Aingeal finished   ELEK Aingeal finished Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:10 pm

First thing's first. Take it out of the spoilers. There's no reason for it.
While you're doing that you should also probably shorten your signature, I know that's not app related but it's ridiculously long.
Back to top Go down
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ELEK Aingeal finished   ELEK Aingeal finished Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:11 pm

k i will shorten my signature and i have token out the spoilers except for the image
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: ELEK Aingeal finished   ELEK Aingeal finished Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Martial arts mastery is a power, you'll have to drop something for it or drop it and as a human he doesn't have spines, how the heck would he glide? Either way, move this up to powers and/or skills.

Secondly, new history, if you hadn't copy pasted I might have been more lenient, but since you pretty much pasted or typed the same thing for several parts, I'd like to see an almost entirely new history. One notably less based on Knuckles of sonic.

At the end of his personality. He doesn't and has never had friends unless you count nature and animals.
Back to top Go down
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ELEK Aingeal finished   ELEK Aingeal finished Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:20 pm

Umm correction he is a alien but ok i will take out the glide and the whole mastery of martial arts i will create a new history but if i could i would like to keep it somewhat the same but if i need a completely new history then i will do one. and i will get rid of the end of his personality k. if i forgot something plez tell me.
Back to top Go down
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ELEK Aingeal finished   ELEK Aingeal finished Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:48 pm

hey i know i might get in trouble for double posting but plez forgive me i just needed to tell you i was done and the colored part of his history is cannon and the uncolored part is stuff i made up if you would like me to get rid of the color or even redo the words in the colored part then plez let me know.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: ELEK Aingeal finished   ELEK Aingeal finished Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:53 pm

It's not canon. This is DC, not Sonic, so it's just copying.

As for his skills, he can't be well versed in ancient cultures, he just got to earth.

His fighting style should be under skills, not RP sample.

He needs weaknesses, right now he had no actual weaknesses.

As far as powers go, his strength is unsteady so he wont be able to set other objects on fire. I can accept his fists but any more doesn't make any sense at all. If he causes fissures and explosions they need to be given a limit.

His endurance needs a better limit, what size bomb are we talking?
Back to top Go down
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ELEK Aingeal finished   ELEK Aingeal finished Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:27 am

k updated
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: ELEK Aingeal finished   ELEK Aingeal finished Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:28 pm

Sorry if I wasn't clear, you need to change this history, especially the colored part.

Please use a different scale, he's not causing full fledged earth quakes and if you are planning on that, no. Also, was thinking a less numbers based explanation of explosions. It's hard to visualize and people shouldn't have to go googling to figure out your character.

He's probably too durable in the first place place, but either way he will need more weaknesses. What you have aren't weaknesses. They are limits. A weakness is something that cuts through defense or stops them cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ELEK Aingeal finished   ELEK Aingeal finished Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ELEK Aingeal finished
Page 1 of 1