Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Old Fashioned Throw Down Vote_lcapOld Fashioned Throw Down Voting_barOld Fashioned Throw Down Vote_rcap 
Moon
Old Fashioned Throw Down Vote_lcapOld Fashioned Throw Down Voting_barOld Fashioned Throw Down Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Old Fashioned Throw Down

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Old Fashioned Throw Down Empty
PostSubject: Old Fashioned Throw Down   Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:04 pm

Tito's Junkyard was filled with broken lamps and refrigerators, but if you looked hard enough you were bound to come across some alien tech. It was also far enough away from the rest of the city that people of questionable morality could walk out in the open.

Right now, a man with a pair of goggles was perfecting his 'death ray.' He chuckled as he tightened the final bolts. "Soon, Jump City will cower before the genius of Tinker Tom."

Other mad geniuses rolled their eyes. Such little imagination only confirmed negative stereotypes of the inventor's vocation.

Suddenly, a girl appeared out of nowhere, standing behind Tinker Tom. She picked up a shard of glass and stabbed it into Tom's neck. He screamed and fell to the ground, grasping at bloody glass in the back of his neck.

"Tell me not to kill anyone..." Jemmy said. Her eyebrows were furrowed above her orange eyes. She held a red balloon, and wore a ragged blue dress. Overall, she seemed to be completely out of place.

She disappeared suddenly. A moment later, a scrap of metal stabbed another mad scientist in the back.

"I'll show you. I'll kill them all."

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Throw Down   Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:09 pm

"Because we all need more death..." A voice came yelling. Hotwire had been tracking this new scientist movement, and realized the piece of alien tech they were after. He tracked them to tito's junkyard, and waited. Seems this little girl was there too... but this girl seemed far from normal.

"Just turn yourself in, and I won't have to use any force. The police are already en route."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Throw Down   Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:44 pm

Someone yelled at Jemmy, and she looked at him through the messy hair in her face. A human? He was telling her to turn herself in. Otherwise, he would have to use force. Good. She wanted a fight right now. Jemmy grinned, menacingly.

"Show me this force of yours, then, because I don't feel like stopping." She kept the bloody piece of scrap metal in her hand and teleported two feet in front of Hotwire. She stabbed the scrap at his stomach. Finally, she had someone who wanted to fight her. She didn't want to kill him until she released some of her anger into him.

Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Throw Down   Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:09 pm

(OOC: Is this open?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Throw Down   Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:30 pm

OOC: Um...sure. But only dare to enter if you intend to fight.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Throw Down   Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:51 pm

Metamorphi was down at the junkyard, just throwing away some stuff, when he saw several mad scientist-like people working on inventions. This was certainly worth checking into, he crept behind one of the mad scientists and tapped on his shoulder, he turned around and took a fist to his wrinkled face in return. The other mad scientists turned towards him and aimed their various weapons, before anyone could fire however, they were all startled by two men being stabbed in the back by a little girl, the scientists panicked and ran. What the-!?!

Metamorphi ran over there and grabbed the piece of metal aimed at Hotwire, it should of cut through his hand like it was made of paper, but Metamorphi literally had hands of steel, the metal crumpled in his hands and he threw it away It's not nice to kill people, little girl!
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Throw Down   Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:32 pm

"Well thank you for that." Hotwire said, a large amount of surprise on his face, before shifting to a smirk.

"Give me a second." He said, holding out his hand. A refrigerator levitated, along with various appliances. The busted ray gun dissembled and flew to him. The pieces formed on his back, along with a tank and pump. Small parts began traversing his arms, with small stiff hosing protruding from his wrists.

"Now chill." He said, a stream of frozen gel blasting out, and straight at jemmy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Throw Down   Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:03 pm

The sharp piece of metal was grabbed by a metal hand. Jemmy looked up at Metamorphi, surprised. The man pulled her weapon away, crushed it with his fingers, and threw it away. He said it wasn't nice to kill people.

"It's not nice to break people's hearts, either."

Hotwire's device shot a stream of gel at Jemmy, and a second later, she was completely encased in ice. Jemmy tried to break out of the ice, but it was too strong. Instead, she teleported again. The block of ice went with her, disappearing from sight. Jemmy reappeared fifteen feet above Hotwire and teleported again, this time leaving the big block of ice behind. It fell towards the man's head as Jemmy appeared twenty feet behind him.

"And it's not nice to freeze people." She watched and waited for the block of ice to crush Hotwire.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Throw Down   Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:56 am

Metamorphi picked up a random something-ray from a table and fired at the block of ice, some kind of pink energy sent the ice flying away ...Nice he pointed it at the girl and pressed the trigger... nothing happened, instead, a mechanical voice told him that the ray needed recharging Brilliant, just brilliant he instead decided to throw the gun at the girl, it wouldn't do much even if it hit.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Throw Down   Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:45 pm

As the newcomer threw the ray gun at the girl, Hotwire's perception of the world seemed to slow down. He analyzed the gun, found its power source, and caused it to split, as a television shot up and fused with the gyrating parts before creating a strange wall of energy, about 4 feet in length and width, pulsating towards her at the speed metamorphi had thrown it.

"Recharging huh?" Hotwire said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Throw Down   Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:00 pm

Metamorphi shot a ray gun at the block of ice, probably saving Hotwire's life. He tried to shoot it again at Jemmy, but it seemed to be out of energy. Instead, the hero threw the device at Jemmy.

The Lord of Chaos smirked as the ray gun flew closer. She wouldn't dignify a pathetic attack like this with a dodge. A moment later, though, the gun fused with some other mechanical parts. Still in mid-flight, the new device began emitting a strange wall of energy. Jemmy's eyes opened wide. What had just happened?

The device hit Jemmy. Her body exploded, leaving nothing but her red balloon. The balloon floated up into the air. When it reached 50 feet, however, a hand materialized and grabbed hold of the balloon's ribbon. An arm grew out of the hand, and eventually Shivering Jemmy, dress and all, appeared once more.

She laughed. This fight was getting interesting. Her opponents had abilities that she didn't fully understand, even after reading their minds. One could turn into stuff, the other could control...stuff. She didn't bother trying to understand the details.

"That was a surprise. You've certainly got my attention now, so prepare yourselves." She teleported over to another sharp piece of metal and picked it up. A moment later, she teleported in front of Metamorphi, floating in the air so that they were face-to-face.

"Let's see if your eyes are as strong as your hands." If the metahuman had a weak point, Jemmy guessed this was it. She stabbed the sharp piece of metal at his eye.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Throw Down   Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:28 am

Metamorphi watched the ray gun being changed in mid-air, he widened his eyes and looked to Hotwire Did you do that? Cool! Metamorphi turned his attention back to the girl, only to find all that was left of her was her balloon What the hell!?! he watched the balloon float into the air Well I guess that's over... then the girl materialized out of nowhere ...or not. When the piece of metal was aimed at Metamorphi's eye, he didn't even try to stop the attack, it hit his eye and... nothing.

Metamorphi was not capable of partially transforming, when he transformed his hands, the whole rest of his body became reinforced steel as well, including his eyes. He grabbed the girl by the wrists so she couldn't teleport away and aimed a knee at her stomach, he held back so he wouldn't kill her, which he could easily do in his steel form, but if it hit it would still hurt like hell.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Throw Down   Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Hotwire just received a compliment from a fellow hero. "Thanks. I'm good with tech." He said. The balloon started to rise... the wall of energy had killed that girl.

"Dang... that wasn't supposed to..." He said mournfully, before the girl rematerialized.

"And I guess it didn't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Throw Down   Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:42 am

The sharp piece of metal hit Metamorphi's eye, and just stopped. Jemmy was actually impressed. He could even turn his eyes into steel. Wouldn't that get itchy?

Metamorphi grabbed Jemmy by the wrists and kneed her in the stomach. Jemmy didn't even wince, for she felt no pain. Her body was, essentially, immune to pain, and healed from all damage. As long as her precious balloon remained unharmed, she would be fine. She smiled up at him. "I guess we both hit like girls, huh?"

Suddenly, both Jemmy and Metamorphi would teleport high into the air. The two of them started to fall, reaching higher, more dangerous speeds as the ground came closer. Jemmy laughed hysterically. "You're not afraid of heights, are you?"

Meanwhile, Jemmy's balloon stayed perfectly still, floating in the air near Hotwire. It didn't rise into the air as one would expect, but patiently waited for its mistress to return.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Throw Down   Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:41 pm

Metamorphi would of felt his knee crunch her bones and would of heard her yelling in pain, at least, he would of, if he was kneeing an ordinary girl, even if she was just an ordinary teleporting girl she would of passed out from the pain, but as the girl was not an ordinary girl, she didn't even seem to feel it What the fu- He suddenly appeared in midair and was free falling through the air, he needed to slow down his descent, he shifted his body so he was made of paper, now his weight was much less than his air resistance and he started to fall more slowly. He landed slightly painfully, but it was better than the alternative Crazy little...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Throw Down   Old Fashioned Throw Down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Fashioned Throw Down
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next