Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mr. Music reboot done Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mr. Music reboot done Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mr. Music reboot done Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mr. Music reboot done Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mr. Music reboot done Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mr. Music reboot done Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mr. Music reboot done Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mr. Music reboot done Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mr. Music reboot done Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mr. Music reboot done Vote_lcapMr. Music reboot done Voting_barMr. Music reboot done Vote_rcap 
Moon
Mr. Music reboot done Vote_lcapMr. Music reboot done Voting_barMr. Music reboot done Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mr. Music reboot done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Mr. Music reboot done Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Music reboot done   Mr. Music reboot done Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:41 pm

Mr. Music reboot done <a href=Mr. Music reboot done Snapsh11" />

[size=25]===IDENTITY===
Full Name:  Alan Light Song
Nickname(s): N/A(someone can come up with one and it will go here)
Codename: Mr. Music
Alias(es): Alan Light Song
Classification: music mage/dimensional traveler
Affiliation: good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: fire red
Eye Color: dark silver
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 130lb
Other Traits:he is aqua blue skinned has elf ears

===POWERS===

Powers:
magic spells:
song of awakening: this is a vocal song spell and the only one allen knows this allows him to awaken the hidden magic of music within a violin he can only do this with a violin because this is the only musical instrument he knows how to play

Song Of The Musical Knights:creates five knights that are made of  a cloud of visible musical notes that are constantly moving their range are the range of Alans hearing so around two blocks unless in a cavethey can only be destroyed by wounding their left thigh. They can lift up to 500lb

song of speak: This song when played give alan the ability to speak in the native tounge of whoever hears it and the basics of that language but that doesn't mean he will use it right all the time

Shield of harmony: creates a dome of energy with a raidus of 5-10ft this shield can withstand most attacks for awhile but can not withstand continues attacks for long or really strong attacks it will weaken the blow but would not stop it.(example: missile from tank will reduce damage by 50% but will not stop it.) the amount of force needed to break it in one go would be 1000lb if the shield is broken and reput up right away alan will overload the shield and cause the force needed to break it to be halved

Song of Discord: Creates a 50ft king cobra made of fire that will try to destroy its target no matter the cost it has all the maneuverability of a king cobra its weak spot is it's underbelly where its flames are the weakest but can be put out by enough water however it can withstand one dosing of water but will be considerably weaker.

song of healing: alan can play this song to close wounds, remove poisons, and heal broken bones even reattach a limb as long as it was severed within a couple hours of be severed after that he can't reattach it however this is a very magic burning song depending on the damage done to the person he is trying to heal or himself. if he where to regrow a limb he would have to wait 1 1/2 days before he could do it again. He can heal and close wounds fairly easy but gets harder the more people  he is healing at once or just a continuous use when drain by doing this he would need to rest an hour before he could do it again the max he can heal people at a time is 5 if their only wounded 3 if they are wounded and have broken bones. when it comes to removing poisons the stronger the poison the more draining it is and will have to rest an hour up to a day depending on how fast the poison would react.(note: this power he can not use till after several rp threads and will be slow to develop.)

master violinist: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart would beg before alan to teach him how to if he was alive to hear him play.  

Skills:hand to hand combat(not effective against a master but not a newbie), building violins, hunting, writing music figuring out solutions to problems quickly

Weaknesses:close courter combat:Alan is a long range fighter.
if alans violen's strings are cut or destroyed his powers can't work,
he can only play one song at a time.

Humanish: while he maybe different he can die like a human in all ways

Equipment:
Violen:base of all his powers 

violin bow:used to play the violen 

two hunting daggers:used in case of not being able to get to his violin or it is destroyed

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality::Alan can seem to be withdrawn and hestaint to make friends most of the time around those close to his age but once he does make friends with you he is a freind for life. Yet seems to have a nack for entertainig small kids and talking to adults Alan is one to always one to come to for advice if you have a problem. Alan makes his love of classical music known
and is known to talk about it for hours but often mentions the masters of his world leaveing most people confused or thanking him crazy. Alan rarely show emotion unless he is playing his violen.Alan will always try and help those in need but when in battle will show no mercy

Strengths:
using his mind to come up with a solution to most problems, lond distance fighting, turning music into a wepon, basic fighting skills

Interests/Habits:
bounces his knee when has to much energy

will grib the neck of his violen when nervous or thereatend

practicing his violen at dawn and dusk

smirks when amused

says sherking violens as curse words

writing and play music

making violins

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Shelldara Harpingten(mother), King Mark wolf songI(father) Mark wolf song II(half-brother) Queen shataria love song(step-mother), Saxen fire song (grandfather)-deased, Oran guard light (adoptive father)
Place of Origin:musella
History:Alan mother shelldara was the personal slave to the furture king mark the first since she was five and him six. They had more of a freinds bond than a master and servant relationship. As time passed they fell in love with each other and where secretly married when they where fifthteen. Sadly King saxen found out and had shelldara sold and had mark marry for political reasons but luckly not knowing she was pregnat with alan.Shelldara whas bought by the violen maker oran. who then freed her and gave her a job working at his shop.

When alan was born Shelldara married oran gave him orans last name light. Alan grew up thinking he was oran's son never knowing he was the first son and true heir to the thrown. When Alaon was ten king saxen died and mark was made king and called for shelldara to be brought back to the castle.So they could be togather once more upon finding out about her marrying oran he was sadden but understood as having learned to love the wife of his politcal marrage shataria.

Shataria thinking that Alan was Oran's son did not see him as a threat to her sons future encourged the two's freindship that formed form the love of playing violen. Alan having learned from Oran and Mark II from the masters of the realm. when Alan was fourteen his ryoal heratage finally showed itself when while practicing music dualing with Mark II by performing the song of discord which when played by those of royal bood soummons their elematal guardian. This caused great chaos though out the castle and land worried that the rightfull and unnamed heir would try to take the throne. Alan made his intentions known that he had no intentions of taking the thorne form mark I or mark II and as far as he was concerned oran was his father after everything was explined by his mother and adoptive and biolgical father instead asked only that he be made mark'ss advisor.

Touched by this Mark II take up his rightfull last name so he may call Alan his brother in not only in priveate but in pubilic as well. Alan did so but changed his middle name to light so that he could hounor his adoptive father as well. Upon hearing this Mark I was overjoyed that his two sons where able to remain friends and where willing to be loyal brothers to the end. Shataria and other nobles thought other wise and tried to have him banished on several fake crimes but failed and all but Shataria who covered her tracks where punished  and on the eve of the feast of shenelick when all magic is strongest she used a dark ritual to send alan to jump city.
Sample rp:

alan talking little kids talking and little girls mother

Alan awoke to the sounds of birds chriping and what felt like a stick poking him in the side alan then heard what sounded like childern's voices though he could not tell what they said then he heard a very loud screeching sound that sounded as if some one was playing his violen that had no idea how to play.Alan eyes shot open and he quickly sat up and looked around to see that he was indeed right. He saw a small group of ten kids one of which a little girl had his violen with its bow trying to play and to boys playing with his daggers he quickly took his daggers and violen and bow back. The kids begain to shout questions at him though he could not understand. Alan rasied his hand signaling for them to be quite and begain to play as soft melody that would rise as if almost to the sky then to fall rapidly falling as if you where exploring the depths of the sea. After Alan finshs and the kids who where now in awe finshed claping alan says "lets make a deal I'll answer your questions if you all will mine ok the group of chlidern shout at once Yes. Alan then smiles as again he heard the childern shout their questions again only to understanding them this time Most of them where asking his name and why he was blue if he was a superhero, and where he was from.

Alan took a deep breath and said "I'll start with my name is Alain light song I'm blue because I was born that way I don't know what a superhero is but I will help any one in trouble and I'm from a land call musella. This went on for several hours till there was only the little girl who had been trying to play his violen but had not asked a single question. Alan had a feeling she wanted to play his violen again so he bent down and said to the little girl Would you like to play my violen again I'll even show you how to hold and play it how I did". The little girls eyes light up and reaches for the bow and violen she begins to play again causing the violen to screech again. Alain moves her hand that holds the bow up and corrects her grip on the bow and neck and has her start again this goes on for another thrity minues till Alan and the little girl hear a young womans voice shout,Kim it's time to head home The little girl now named kim goes to hand Alan his violen back and says "thank you" but pushs it back into her hands and says I'll walk you to your mother then you can give it back kay".

Kim smiles and walks with alan to her mom who smiles at him and says"Hello I'm Cathey lanore thanks for entertaining kim and the others with your music kim here loves playing instruments as much as I love buying and selling them when she can get a hold of them ,though I have never seen such a well crafted violen is it your own design Mr..." Alan smiles and says "Song ma'm my name is Alan song and it was no problem at all and my voilen's design is not mine but my fathers but I do know how to craft them as well a few orignals of my own if you want I could make a few for you to sell if you proved me with the materials and I'll even make one for kim here for free but how about we talk more tomarrow I'll meet you here if you want" Cathey smiles at this and says I and kim would both like that meet you at ricks cafe down the road here at seven.". Alan smiles as cathy and kim left the park and begins to walk to the woods while saying shreaking violens I can't belive I forgot to ask if there was a place I could stay around here.

Last edited by bloodmoon on Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Music reboot done   Mr. Music reboot done Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:00 pm

claimed
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Music reboot done   Mr. Music reboot done Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:55 am

Just a few things to clear up.

Song of the musical knights - You say that they are made of musical notes, does this mean their invisible, look like notes or are a cloud of notes? I also need to know their physical strength.

Shield of Harmony - Exactly how much force is required to break this shield in one strike?

Song of healing - I assume he wouldn't be able to regrow a lost arm with this correct?

Weaknesses - you may want to include he's only human
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Music reboot done   Mr. Music reboot done Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:08 pm

edited (My brothers lapdog jumped up and made me delete my post saying edit)
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Music reboot done   Mr. Music reboot done Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Mr. Music reboot done Approved_by_tarterus_malacor-d69nlgl
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Music reboot done   Mr. Music reboot done Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:39 pm

Can the serpent be killed with regular force, or must it be put out like an actual fire?

I think that's all I have an issue with, after our chat discussion.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Music reboot done   Mr. Music reboot done Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Mr. Music reboot done Lelouc10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Music reboot done   Mr. Music reboot done Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Music reboot done
Page 1 of 1