Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I need that shield(Celestial) Vote_lcapI need that shield(Celestial) Voting_barI need that shield(Celestial) Vote_rcap 
Moon
I need that shield(Celestial) Vote_lcapI need that shield(Celestial) Voting_barI need that shield(Celestial) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I need that shield(Celestial)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I need that shield(Celestial) Empty
PostSubject: I need that shield(Celestial)   I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:28 pm

Bloodmoon walked the streets of jump in a business suite looking for a place called H.E.A.L News as it seemed that aegis Zeus's shield had finally been found after him losing it during the renaissance era during one of his many adventures on earth. Sighing as he came to the place it had took him months to get a appointment with the owner of the shield. Walking inside bloodmoon walked over to the ground floor receptionist and said, "I have a appointment with a Mr. Mal I am Mr.Rush I need to know what floor his office is on." After finding out what floor bloodmoon made his way to the elevators and went to the fifty-eighth floor and got off. He walked down the hall and knocked on the door with Mal's name on it and waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I need that shield(Celestial)   I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:09 pm

Malan'tai walked over and opened the door with a smile. "Ah Mr. Rush good of you to make it, and prompt too, I like that." He stepped aside allowing the young man entry to the office, he indicated a chair across the desk and closed the door once inside. Mal walked around his desk slowly and took a seat in the large leather backed chair. "So you wanted to meet with me but wouldn't say what about, quite suspicious I have to say. I'm not worried though what are you here for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need that shield(Celestial)   I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:52 pm

"yes I am a collector of Greek myth related items and they are quite valuable and I have the edge in the market and I have to be careful to keep it that way my phone has been tapped more than once and my competitors have been quite ruthless reason why I lost my arms and had to replace them with my metal ones, but I have heard you may have a shield of Greek origin and I would like to buy it." said bloodmoon as he sat in the other chair setting his brief case that held several million in cash on the floor hoping to make a deal and not have to go to drastic measures to get the shield back.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I need that shield(Celestial)   I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:10 pm

Mal leaned back in his chair as he listened and kicked his feet up on the desk. He tapped his fingers together as he absorbed all the information. "One time. Then missing. Not a good story for someone trying to convince me that their legitimate, would you care to fill in some blanks for me Mr. Rush. I've researched you, like I do with everyone who steps through that door. Now you walk in here head full of brains and decide that your going to try and put the clamps on to get an antique greek shield." He leaned up and looked straight at bloodmoon. "NOW then, Why are you really here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need that shield(Celestial)   I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:40 pm

Bloodmoon eyebrow rose so Mal did his homework and sighed before saying, "There is more to why I want that shield you see it all goes back to that one time when I was found in that pentagram. Well let's just say magic is real and now I am something between a wolf and a man now what no one knows is when I vanished I had a friend and the man that kidnapped me took my friend and used her for all that I can tell a life extension ritual so if magic is real why not the myths of old? I believe that shield you own may be the shield of Zeus who could of been a man with a long lifespan or really a immortal but if that shield is real then I could stop that man from doing what he did to my friend as for how I have gotten this well off I make custom bows and the profits are large." His eyes lighting up like a wolf's when on the hunt they then turned hard and said, "That enough information for you?" His a voice turning into a growl near the end showing how much he was fused with the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I need that shield(Celestial)   I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Mal smiled and said. "Ah so you've found out about magic, I suppose I couldn't keep it hidden from everyone. The problem is that the old ways need to die. Religion is a crutch used to control people and make them feel better. It also hinders causing war, hate, separate regions. I'm afraid that gods or no gods your reasoning is flawed. Now if you want help tracking this man down I'm sure you'll find my shield sufficient." he raised his hand and pointed to Bloodmoon intending to surround him in a force field. Mal opened a drawer and pulled a revolved out spinning it on his finger with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need that shield(Celestial)   I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:39 pm

Bloodmoon looked bored as he felt something slide over him like a coat almost. He sighed it was obvious that he would not get the shield this way so he got up to leave and said, "I see that I will get no where with this but know this I bid you good day sir." With that Bloodmoon started to leave but was tensed ready to react should mal fire the revolver.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I need that shield(Celestial)   I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:14 am

Mal did indeed fire the revolver although he fired it into the side of his neck. He was unscathed and tilted the gun down the bullet fell out of the muzzle having bounced back inside. He then turned the revolver on bloodmoon and shot at his shoulder, but the bullet hit the air in front of him and fell bent like it had slammed into a steel wall. "This is the shield I offer you, not one that some alien named Zues who is slightly more advanced than you used."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need that shield(Celestial)   I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:30 am

Bloodmoon sighed in relief as he found out what he meant by shield but he had a job to do and if he had to steal to do it so be it as he went to leave he turned his head and said, "Oh and that man I mentioned he will be after that shield should he learn that you have it and he won't try to bargain for it he will kill to get what he wants and expect me back you won't know when and you won't know how but we shall see just how well you can keep that shield safe and if its taken you better hope it was me instead of him because he just wants to watch this world die and he will use anything he can get his hands on to do it." And with that Bloodmoon made his way to leave the building.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I need that shield(Celestial)   I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:20 am

Malan'tai rolled his eyes at the pathetic threats. He rose from his desk and buzzed his secretary, "Ensure his name doesn't make it on my schedule again." Malan'tai didn't stop him from leaving and went about his day as usual before he went up to the highest level to where he lived. Mal looked at the shield in question and reached for the glass, as usual it was pulled back into a secure vault that sealed shut. Mal smirked and got a fake displaying it and sliding the real one beneath his mattress so he'd be sleeping on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need that shield(Celestial)   I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:39 am

Bloodmoon sighed it had been a month after he tried to gain the shield by legal methods but he had failed and so now was forced to try and steal after making to the building he went started to use his claws to climb to the roof once there he tore the  door to the service entrance for the maintenance crews to get to the a/c system. and made his way down to the top floor. Bloodmoon began his search for the shield he went from room to room he even found Mal sleeping he quickly left that room finally he came to a room filled with ancient artifacts of veracious cultures but did not find what he was looking for. Leaving he came to a vault Bloodmoon punched in a random code but got lucky on the first try and was able to get in. he came to where the fake was at and began to try and take it only to set off the alarm when he touched the glass. Growling bloodmoon smashed the glass and grabbed the shield though it felt off from the normal godly weapons he had come in contact with he hoped that this wasn't a waste of time he now felt stupid he let his wolf side have to much control he should have at least asked to see the shield before he did anything like this.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I need that shield(Celestial)   I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:05 am

Malan'tai strode into the vault pulling the jacket of his suit tight and buttoning it then reaching up to adjust his tie. He gave bloodmoon a slowy applause "Congratulations on making it this far. Granted all you've really done is interrupt my sleeping." Mal walked toward him asking seriously. "Did you really think this mission would end in your success? I haven't lived this long for nothing."

Mal slid a video recorder across the ground, it was a security feed that showed his progress through the maintence shaft then all the way over to the vault. "I instructed my security forces to let you be, otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation." he flipped a switch and the vault door closed with both of them inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need that shield(Celestial)   I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:51 pm

Bloodmoon watched as the two where locked in and what Mal had said before replying, "Honestly no but like I said I would be back to see how well you could protect Zeus's shield and you should of had them at full alert would have been more fun for me. Now tell me this is a fake it feels off than other divine weapons." said bloodmoon slipping into a casual stance but at the ready should mal try anything.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I need that shield(Celestial)   I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Mal leaned back against the vault door and said seriously. "Interesting, does it?" He had a smirk that told Bloodmoon he knew what was going on. "As for the security, it's not about whats fun for you. I went for a cost effective solution. Killing my men doesn't save me time or money." Mal continued just leaning on the door. "I assure you it's safe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need that shield(Celestial)   I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:18 pm

Bloodmoon knew that Mal knew what was going on and said just as seriously, "Yes if I where to use this fake to fool someone that wants said divine shield it should say with the shield continuously till you move it to where ever you have hidden the real one to make it impossible to tell the difference that and you need to look into better fake materials." To prove his point bloodmoon bent the fake in half and folded it like paper, "I should not be able to do that. I will tell Zeus I failed and that the shield is safe where it is at and we can be on our separate ways." Bloodmoon was hoping to avoid fighting now that he knew that retrieval of the shield was not a option he had saw how many guards there where thanks to the video feed and while he was strong he was not invencable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need that shield(Celestial)   I need that shield(Celestial) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need that shield(Celestial)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next