Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
sartorius lord of darkness Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
sartorius lord of darkness Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
sartorius lord of darkness Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
sartorius lord of darkness Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
sartorius lord of darkness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
sartorius lord of darkness Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
sartorius lord of darkness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
sartorius lord of darkness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
sartorius lord of darkness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
sartorius lord of darkness Vote_lcapsartorius lord of darkness Voting_barsartorius lord of darkness Vote_rcap 
Moon
sartorius lord of darkness Vote_lcapsartorius lord of darkness Voting_barsartorius lord of darkness Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

sartorius lord of darkness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character
Name: Nulass Zinyk
Code Name: Vlawishee
Villain or good guy?: Good

sartorius lord of darkness Empty
PostSubject: sartorius lord of darkness   sartorius lord of darkness Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:28 pm

sartorius lord of darkness 200px-Vanitas
(note he does not carry around the weapon in the picture)

[size=25]===IDENTITY===
Full Name: sartorius senka
Nickname(s): ss
Codename: he goes by two codenames lord of darkness and just darkness
Alias(es):none
Classification: demon
Affiliation: evil chaotic

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: jet black
Eye Color: golden yellow
Height: 5'9
Weight:160
Other Traits:sartorius wears a black and red organic-looking body suit.He wears a silver helmet covered with dark glass, hiding his face from view.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Umbrakinesis- Due to his Demonic nature, he can form and manipulate darkness at will.
-Darkness Generation- He can create darkness that cancels out natural light.
-Blind sense- He is perfectly at home in the dark. Within the darkness he creates, he can see just fine, even though his enemies will be blinded. This gives him an obvious edge in combat.
-Darkness Attacks- He can generate two types of attacks out of darkness: orbs and beams. the orbs he create are able to burn and melt ice,wood,metal, and glass. the beams he creates are able to do physical damage they can destroy buildings by sawing through them but this would take about 10 minutes to do.

semi-immortality-he never ages, and as a result, he stays young forever. Because of this, he will always be at his physical prime also.

armored suit-the suit that he wears is specially modified to allow him to open a portal to almost anywhere he wants to go but the place he wants to go must be either in the underworld or on earth. the suit also helps to keep him alive when his physical strength is almost gone it can protect him from intense heat that is 312 degrees hot and it can also protect him from coldness that is -19 degrees.

Skills:sword fighting,cooking,and archery

Weaknesses:light is a very big weakness of his since it can destroy most of his attacks.,also being unable to be near darkness since he has to be near darkness in order for him to generate it,and being trapped in a small room he is very much claustrophobic.

Equipment:his specialized body suit is the only equipment he has

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:He is proud, cunning, and cruel.the lives of others hold absolutely no value to him, and he shows zero remorse for his actions. He will strike without a moment's thought, warning, or hesitation. He is also an uncaring, cold, and ruthless individual, having not the slightest sympathy for anyone but himself. sartorius holds everything and everyone in contempt. He also possesses a high degree of arrogance, believing his skills surpass all others. This extreme overconfidence in his abilities usually leads to his downfall as he underestimates his opponents when fighting.Despite his villainous and fearsome persona, sartorius is actually a tragic and sympathetic character, having become the way he was due to the darkness entering his heart ambitions and manipulations.

Strengths:darkness,cooking,sword fighting,and archery

Interests/Habits:destroying things

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:none but he does consider the man who taught him to be his father
Place of Origin:underworld
History:In order to understand sartorius history you must first know the history of the original form of him. This part of his history talks just about his original self. He was born with the name saratoga into a very rich and powerful family. when sartorius was 3 his sister emily was born. when he was just 15 his sister was playing out in the street. when sartorius saw a car coming down the road that his sister was playing in so running out into the street to get his sister away from the car he was hit by it but luckily his sister was saved from being hit by the car.
sartorius was rushed to the hospital but died three hours later. The last thing he remembered was seeing his sister by his side then it went black. when he finally awoke he was no longer in the hospital he was in but yet someplace else it felt nice to him and calm. Then he heard a voice he didn't know who the voice belonged to but he knew he felt like he shouldn't fear it. The voice claimed sartorius had evilness in him evilness that needed to be let go of. Before sartorius could reply he felt a sharp pain in his chest and a ball of just pure blackness came out of him. All of a sudden the ball took the shape of a human what is now known by the name of sartorius. before sartorius could react to the new person that was created sartorius was teleported to the underworld. THat is all the history of saratoga for now.
Now i will tell the rest of sartorius history from his point of view. When sartorius awoke he found himself lying in a bed that was surrounded by darkness. Then he heard a voice that of a man saying “ah i have seen you awoken sartorius”. When sartorius asked where he was the man replied that he was at home. Sartorius did not know whether to trust the man or not so he just assumed he should. when sartorius tried to get up the man told him not and just stay lying down since he was too weak to stand or walk yet. so sartorius stayed lying in the bed he awoke in for a few days the only people he ever saw was a man who would bring him food.
After a few days sartorius was able to get move around and walk. it was just a few days later till he was able to meet the man who had greeted him when he first awoke. then a few weeks later the man who greeted him started to teach him how to use his powers for evil. after 5 years of training in which he did not age a single time he was put up to a test to see if he was ready and trained enough to leave the underworld. when he passed the test the man who had trained him and greeted him when he awoke gave him what is his uniform today. and sent him out into the world to cause trouble. so going to earth he decided to settle in jump city.
Sample rp:As sartorius awoke he found himself lying on a bed. When he looked further at his surroundings he noticed that it was pitch black but that did not bother him he was fine with it. All of a sudden he heard a voice from the darkness “ah i see you have awoken my son” said the voice. replying back to the voice “where am i” said sartorius. “you are home at last” said the  voice. Sartorius tries to get up off the bed and walk around but is stopped by the man. “you are far too weak to be walking or standing yet you just need to continue getting rest.” said the voice as the man walks out the door to sartorius so called bedroom. A few hours later a man walks in through the door. “umm lord of darkness i have some food for you your father sent it” said the man. “okay thanks” said sartorius as he set up to eat. the man that brought in the food leaves the food on the table by sartorius bed and walks out the door. This went on for a few days during that time sartorius begin to feel more stronger then one day he was finally able to get up and walk around. he walked out the door to the bedroom he was staying in and walked down a long hall. until he finally found large room that looked like a office. “come in the”  the man said the same one he could only hear his voice. “umm yes how can i help you sir” said sartorius. “in a few days i will train you how to use darkness to your will this will go on for 5 years and then if you have been able to pass the test then i will release you to the world do you understand me.” said the man. “yes sir i understand you.” replied sartorius. (end of rp sample)

Last edited by sartorius on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sartorius lord of darkness   sartorius lord of darkness Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Claimed. Expect a reply soon.

-Dar
Back to top Go down
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: sartorius lord of darkness   sartorius lord of darkness Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:34 pm

k
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sartorius lord of darkness   sartorius lord of darkness Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:19 pm

Welcome to the site. There's a few things that need to be changed or explained better before this character can be approved. I'll be helping you through that process. To make the following changes, please use the "Edit" button to edit your original post. Do not repost the entire application. (I've seen it done before).

Powers
Darkness Generation- Nobody is going to have generating weak light as their superpower, so just say that the darkness he creates blocks out natural light. He shouldn't be able to nullify powerful light, since that is his weakness. Anyone with light related powers needs to be able to pierce through his darkness with relative ease.

Darkness Aura- I'd say just get rid of this. An aura by itself wouldn't do anything. Making himself stronger or putting fear in an opponent's heart would both be different powers from darkness. You could possibly add these, but we'll get to that later. I'd also recommend you give him some sort of blindsight.

Shadow Armor- Get rid of it. He's already wearing armor. He doesn't need armor on top of his armor. Besides, tendrils of darkness are usually overpowered, so we want to avoid that.

Darkness Infusion- Get rid of it. Light is his weakness, not the other way around.

Darkness Attacks- Do the darkness fireballs actually burn things like real fire? If not, then what type of damage do they inflict? Same question with the beam? I'm assuming that the beam does physical damage, but we need to know how much force it carries. You said it can destroy buildings, and that's a bit extreme. I'm guessing that he would need to make a beam and "saw" the building down over a few minutes.

So, your power section should look something like this:

Umbrakinesis- Due to his Demonic nature, he can form and manipulate darkness at will.
-Darkness Generation- He can create darkness that cancels out natural light.
-Blindsense- He is perfectly at home in the dark. Within the darkness he creates, he can see just fine, even though his enemies will be blinded. This gives him an obvious edge in combat.
-Darkness Attacks- He can generate two types of attacks out of darkness: orbs and beams. (Describe the damage type of each)

(Additional Power)- (If you want, you can add an extra power here, like enhanced strength or agelessness, since you mentioned in his history that he didn't age for 5 years).

Armored Suit- (Describe the features his armored suit has, like how well it defends him against physical attacks and the elements. Since it's an impressive piece of equipment, it will count towards the power limit).

So make these edits to the application. Once you're done, let me know and I will take another look. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a Personal Message. Again, welcome to the site!

-Dar
Back to top Go down
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: sartorius lord of darkness   sartorius lord of darkness Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:55 pm

okay i have edited my charcter like you told me i will also pm you so you know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sartorius lord of darkness   sartorius lord of darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:17 am

A few more things. Again, don't be discouraged. I've personally had to do a lot more editing on my own characters than you'll have to do here. Your character is really interesting, so let's finish him up here.

The Suit- Where did he get a suit that can create portals? Also, that suit is going to need some sort of limitation or negative side effect pertaining to the portals. Charge-up time? Limited number of portals per day? Or maybe it isn't very accurate? Can he bring people with him through these portals?

Weapons- So you mention that he is skilled in fighting with a sword and with a bow, yet he carries neither one. Before your last edit, you said he could create weapons out of darkness. That's still okay, as long as they are simple weapons and have the same weaknesses as the rest of his darkness related powers.

History- I mean no offense, but his backstory needs to make sense. Who are all these voices he keeps hearing? A few times you use Sartorius when you mean Saratoga, which is confusing. Why the name change? He doesn't seem like he's an actual demon from reading this. He comes off as more of a manifestation of a human's evil nature. Why did this one specific kid need to have his evil pulled out of him to be turned into an evil agent of destruction?

Again, no offense, but the History doesn't make any sense. That needs to change.

Sample RP- Work on making your post look good. This shows respect for your fellow RP'ers, and will make more people want to RP with you. Thankfully, you're a much better writer than many people we've had on here. We're not going to grade this like an essay, but here are three key things to do to make your posts look awesome:

-Use paragraph breaks. Nobody wants to read a wall of text.
-Make sure you capitalize "I," when referring to yourself. Also make sure to capitalize the beginnings of sentences.
-Color dialogue spoken by your character. This one is almost like cheating. It makes posts look a lot better.

Okay, you know the drill. Once you've made these edits, let me know and I shall take another look. I should be able to approve this character once this has been done. If you have any questions, feel free to ask myself or any of the other mods.

-Dar
Back to top Go down
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: sartorius lord of darkness   sartorius lord of darkness Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:45 pm

I understand what you mean by the history and honestly im going to get rid of this history and base it kind of like johnny blazes history from ghost rider.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sartorius lord of darkness   sartorius lord of darkness Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:09 pm

Just waiting on you, bro.
Back to top Go down
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: sartorius lord of darkness   sartorius lord of darkness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:21 pm

Is it possible that i can have this character put somewhere in case i ever want to pick him back up and finish him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sartorius lord of darkness   sartorius lord of darkness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:11 pm

Sure thing. I'll move him to the Graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sartorius lord of darkness   sartorius lord of darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sartorius lord of darkness
Page 1 of 1