Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mistaken Identity (Bow) Vote_lcapMistaken Identity (Bow) Voting_barMistaken Identity (Bow) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Mistaken Identity (Bow) Vote_lcapMistaken Identity (Bow) Voting_barMistaken Identity (Bow) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mistaken Identity (Bow)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Mistaken Identity (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Mistaken Identity (Bow)   Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:19 am

Jemmy stood on the hill overlooking Jump City, shivering. She held the string to her red balloon in hand, and it floated peacefully from side to side above her. A city with this much destruction, with this much chaos, and with this much supernatural energy was destined to attract a lot of strange people. After all, it had attracted her, a Lord of Chaos. She knew she wasn't the only abstract being to take an interest in this place. Necati was here. Or, at least, he had been here for a while. Jemmy hadn't seen him in a while, and she was beginning to miss him.

You could never tell just by looking who was really human and who was just trying to blend in. That was the whole point. Kyte had blended in rather well, but Jemmy had never really done it before. Not seriously, anyways.

A girl walked past Jemmy. She was probably here to admire the view. Jemmy suddenly turned and stared at the girl. Her jaw dropped.

Those eyes. Those purple eyes! There weren't many people with purple eyes. Could that really be her, Jemmy's hated enemy? The hair color was wrong, but that was nothing new. She had changed her hair color in the past. Jemmy could smell a magical aura on the girl. It was pretty strong. Not strong enough to be a Lord of Order, but she could be masking it.

Jemmy pointed a finger at Rain Lynn Bow. Her orange eyes glowed in anger. "Amethyst!" She yelled. Of all the powerful entities who had disappeared in the incident a few years ago, only a few had survived. "Trying to sneak up on me, are you? Trying to get your revenge, aren't you? Well it won't work. I'll kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Identity (Bow)   Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:38 pm

Bow was indeed just enjoying the view. She had spent the night once again in her beloved meadow and was taking the long way back to the city, letting her bright pink hair flow around her freely and had her hoodie she usually wore around her waist. Last night had been peaceful and she had finally finished the last Harry Potter book. It had ended pretty well, though she hated all the bloodshed that had to occur for the outcome to be the way it was. She sighed as she thought about it again and looked out to the ocean of blue that was the sky today. This world seemed to love the idea of war and death and that sickened her.

With another sigh she began her walk across the hill, not noticing the child in her daydreaming state. Wondering if the world had always been this way. Did they always love the obliteration of others? She had to assume so with what she had read in history books. The world was always at war somewhere, and it had been no different in the past. Bow wanted to change that, though she had no idea where to begin. Maybe that's why she was always reading. Stories tell people what others are too afraid to say aloud Bow had decided after reading so many since waking up.

Then someone behind her shouted and Bow couldn't help but look her way in shock and confusion. They were the only two out here so she must either be talking to her or herself. Then she kept talking and it was clear to Bow that the little girl was talking to her. Bow looked at her and went wide eyed, stuttering in surprise at the girl's words. Her voice was pure and sweet, rich in kindness and sincerity. "I'm afraid you've got the wrong girl, sweetie... My name's Rain... I'm just taking a walk here... Who are you?" She smiled politely, trying to calm the little girl that seemed so angry and she didn't know why. She would ask where her parents were, but didn't want to upset her further if something had happened to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Identity (Bow)   Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:31 pm

The wrong girl? Jemmy scowled. That was just like Amethyst, telling her that she was wrong.

Was Amethyst trying to fool her? No, she had never been any good at that. Jemmy believed the girl. At least, she believed that the girl didn't think she was Amethyst. But the Princess of Gem World had forgotten who she was before. That might be the case now. Jemmy decided to assume that the girl really was Amethyst, and was simply suffering from amnesia.

Jemmy laughed as deeply as a ten year old girl could and crossed her arms. "Forgotten who you are again, eh? That's too bad for you. It'll be that much easier for me to destroy you."

Jemmy licked her lips, imagining how much power she would gain by eating a Lord of Order. Such a sweet girl would taste so good.

Jemmy bent over and picked a wild flower from the grassy hill. The flower glowed orange as Jemmy poured her magic into it. A metamorphosis began, and the flower turned into...a butter knife. Jemmy frowned at her disappointingly small weapon. She could do better than that. Her eyes glowed a bright orange as she poured much more magic into the flower. It shined, and transformed into a long pink scythe. This was much better!

Jemmy teleported behind Bow. "You should have stayed in Gem World!" She said, and she swung the scythe at Bow's back.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Identity (Bow)   Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Poor Bow really did suffer from amnesia, though she was definitely not the Princess of Gem world as this little girl seemed so strongly to believe she was. And that seemed to be enough to try and destroy her.

Bow blinked and looked utterly confused when she said she had forgotten who she was. It wasn't entirely false. She had forgotten who she was and was still trying to put the pieces together herself. She bit her lip as the little girl spoke and went wide eyed as she said she would destroy her. She tried to remain calm, but was beginning to wonder if this girl truly had mal intentions. "I can't deny that I've forgotten the majority of who I am, but I do know my name is Rain Lynn Bow. Not this Amythest woman... I'm sorry but I'm just not her!"

As the girl licked her lip, Bow looked increasingly worried. She hated to fight, and would never dare harm a little girl, no matter how wicked she may seem. She really disgusted herself anytime she hurt anyone, even the worst of the worst villains. When Jemmy picked up a flower and morphed it the first time, Bow blinked. When she transformed it again, Bow went wide eyed and bit her lip, whispering softly and tenderly to the girl, but got into a defensive stance just in case. "Please... I do not wish to fight you... I am not Amythest!" Bow would hold onto that fact. She knew without a shadow of a doubt that she was Rain Lynn Bow. That's all she could say for absolute certain. But she knew that.

Then the girl teleported behind her, apparently her words had not worked. As the girl was speaking, Bow prepared herself, listening to each word. The instant the girl finished, Bow leapt into the air and stayed there, above the girl's head and looked down to her, her eyes swimming in sympathy. Slowly, she came back down to the ground, smiling sweetly. "I promise I am Rain. I am not Amythest. Please, you can ask me anything. I don't know this woman you speak of..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Identity (Bow)   Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:19 pm

The purple-eyed girl kept saying that she wasn't Amethyst, even though she admitted to having memory loss. Jemmy was skeptical. What were the odds of there being two magical girls who couldn't remember who they were?

Then again, there was a lot from Jemmy's past that she had long forgotten.

Bow jumped into the air and floated above Jemmy's head for a bit. Aha! Jemmy was right about the girl being magical. But Bow didn't attack her. She just kept repeating that she wasn't Amethyst. Bow slowly floated back down to the ground, still being peaceful. Jemmy eyed her, suspicious. Amethyst was a little dense sometimes, but she would fight back when attacked. Either she had undergone a personality change, or this girl was just a look-alike. Either way, this was weird.

Jemmy stabbed the blade of her scythe into the ground and crossed her arms again. "Your name is Rain? Who on earth is that?" Jemmy narrowed her eyes and walked in a circle around Bow, looking at the girl from every angle. Her balloon floated along behind her. "And what's wrong with you? When people attack you, you're supposed to fight them back. Otherwise you die." Jemmy said this not realizing that the girl had stopped Jemmy's assault by not attacking back.

She tried to think of a question that would shed some more light on this situation. "If a dinosaur was going to eat some people, would you save them? Because if the answer's yes, then you must be Amethyst. She's always saving people like that."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Identity (Bow)   Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:14 pm

As the small girl stuck her scythe in the dirt, Bow smiled gently. People didn't like when others didn't fight back. It was no fun that way it seemed. Still, Bow couldn't fully grasp why this girl was so determined to kill her without knowing positively that she was Amythest.

The girl began to walk in a circle after asking Bow a very odd question that she wasn't sure how to answer, but she thought for a moment and answered as best she could. "It's me... I'm Rain... I am the daughter of Summer and John Bow... I woke up in the hospital about three months ago with no memory of myself, but I can assure you I am not Amethyst..." She stood still as Jemmy encircled her, feeling awkward but trying to make her see that she wasn't this woman; however Jemmy needed to figure that out was completely up to her.

Then she asked what was wrong with her and Bow couldn't help but giggle. Even if she hadn't, Bow realized that she had quit fighting as soon as Bow remained peaceful about the situation. Though she didn't exactly want to say that considering it may trigger another attack. Bow thought about it again and smiled softly. "There's a lot wrong with me... I've just never been good at fighting..." It wasn't really a lie either, it was true that fighting had never been a strong suite for Rain, and she didn't want to be good at it either.

The next question left Bow in shock. It was like asking if she hated spiders, and if the answer was no, she was obviously Ron Weasley. Bow just blinked for about half a minute and then whispered. "There are many in this world that would answer yes to that question, not all of them can be Amythest... But it doesn't really matter what I say... There are no dinosaurs in the world..." Bow didn't know what to say, and was scared that she had just said something wrong, but still didn't want to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Identity (Bow)   Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:59 pm

Jemmy frowned and stared at her feet. She really had attacked the wrong person. If the real Amethyst heard that Jemmy was running around trying to kill her, then she would come to fight Jemmy herself. If only that would happen. Jemmy had simply been too bored lately.

Jemmy looked up and rubbed her arm, suddenly appearing shy. The scythe that she had stuck in the ground turned back into a simple flower. This human was strange. She didn't try to fight back. Even after being attacked, she had remained calm. Despite not knowing her past, she seemed more sure of herself than most people Jemmy had met. What was special about Bow? "So, if you don't fight, then what do you do for fun? If you can keep me entertained for the rest of the day, then I guess I'll let you live."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Identity (Bow)   Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:42 am

The shy expression that replaced the little girl's earlier anger had Bow thinking she was super cute! When she asked about what Bow did for fun, a bright smile played across her lips, and she simply ignored the last part of her sentence. Not able to contain her joy, Bow hugged the shivering girl who, just moments before, tried to slice her in half with a scythe.

Bow giggled as she thought about everything they could do and spun Jemmy around happily. She would be able to feel an aura of light and warmth dancing off of Bow's skin. She spoke in a sweet cantabile feel, airy and light. "I go to the park, and sing, and dance, and make friends!! Ooh~ And eat! You can't forget eating!!" *giggle* "But I think the park would be the most fun right now, what do you say?? Oh! And I never got your name! What is it??" Her smile was radiant as she set the girl down.

Her smooth, calm manner had been replaced by an energetic girl that had about the same mental processing as a child. Bow hadn't quite nailed down how to have both at the same time. She was still catching up to, well, herself in maturity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Identity (Bow)   Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:03 am

Bow hugged her, and Jemmy was surprised. Not many people hugged her, and the few that did had certainly never seen the scary side of her. Bow seemed to like Jemmy, even knowing she was different. Even with her currently unchangeable orange eyes. Bow was kind. Jemmy hadn't felt this in a long time. It didn't feel shallow or selfish, but she still liked it.

"Friends? I've always wanted friends." Jemmy had to admit that those all sounded like fun things to do. Bow seemed really cheerful, and it was making Jemmy happier. She liked when people were happy. After all, she was a Shallow, attached to selfish, fleeting pleasure. This could turn out to be a really good day.

Jemmy smiled. "Okay, then. Let's go." She followed Bow to the park, skipping along. She wondered why Bow was being so nice to her. "Hey Rain," she said, shyly. "Do you think I'm pretty?"

Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Identity (Bow)   Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:10 pm

Bow smiled brightly as the little girl said she's always wanted friends and Bow couldn't help but hug her again, giggling sweetly. "Well now you've got one!" Already had she decided that she would be this girl's friend. She wanted to be everyone's friend, so it wasn't a difficult decision really. Though, she probably should have taken into consideration what had happened minutes before, but that was just because the girl had thought she was someone else, right?

When Jemmy smiled, Bow blinked and went wide eyed in jubilation. It had been the first time she saw the girl smile like that and she was happy. Bow took her hand and skipped with her, thinking about what they could do today. Then Jemmy asked a question that made Bow blink and smile gently, getting down in front of her to her level. She spoke tenderly and full of compassion. "You're super cute, darling... Though... I still don't know my new friend's name!" *giggle* Bow kissed her on the forehead and stood up, starting to walk again to the park. They were almost there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Identity (Bow)   Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:57 am

Bow said that Jemmy was super cute. She sounded like she meant it, too. Jemmy was a bit surprised. Rhett had called her ugly, and even the elementary school counselor hadn't been able to honestly say she was pretty. But now someone actually thought Jemmy was cute, despite her orange eyes. It felt good.

Bow also said that they were friends now, and asked what her name was. Leaning down, she kissed Jemmy on the forehead. "I'm Shivering Jemmy, and I'm happy to be your friend, Rain." Jemmy smiled, genuinely, revealing her yellow teeth.

Jemmy had never met anyone this nice. She wanted to spend a lot of time with Rain.

They arrived at the park. Children were playing tag, teenagers were racing each other, adults were walking, and an elderly couple was feeding pigeons. Jemmy hadn't seen the world in this way for a long time. It was a fun world.

"I'll race you to that tree!" Jemmy said, pointing at the massive oak in the center of the park. "Ready, set, go!" She started running as fast as she could, which was only the average speed of a 10 year old. She was skinny, but her physical body wasn't very athletic, probably because of all the ice cream she ate every day. Of course, she could have teleported to the tree, but what was the fun in that? Bow would probably be able to beat her, but that was okay.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Identity (Bow)   Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:10 am

Bow smiled brightly when she shared her name, though blinked as she called herself 'Shivering' Jemmy. Bow began to wonder why that was. Maybe she was cold all the time? That was a good possibility given that she seemed so skinny and fragile to Bow. Then she opened her mouth full of yellow teeth. Bow blinked, but didn't react other than that to the teeth. Who was she to judge the little girl's condition? Maybe it was an illness or something, Bow didn't want to make her upset, because it wasn't worth getting upset over, she thought.

"Jemmy is a very cute name... We'll be friends forever, okay??" *giggle* She hugged Jemmy kindly and spun her around once in her arms.

When they got to the park, Bow looked around happily. This is how the world should always look. Peace and harmony everywhere. Everyone got along, or if there was a dispute between children, it was quickly resolved or forgotten about, and they went right back to playing as if nothing had ever happened. Bow wondered why we got rid of that fantastic trait as we grew older. Why did the world have to hold a grudge. Why could we not forgive and forget.

Bow had gotten a tad lost in her thoughts until Jemmy pulled her out with a challenge. A race! When Jemmy said go! Bow giggled and launched herself forward, but then thought about it and smiled sweetly. She pretended to be going at full force, but made sure to let Jemmy win, though not by a large enough margin that she would be suspicious. In all reality, Bow wasn't that athletic either, for pretty much the same reason as Jemmy. When they finished, she really was out of breath a bit. "I need to start exercising... But that's no fun..." *giggle* She smiled at Jemmy and then tackled her, obviously playing, without warning. "RAAAWR~!!" She picked Jemmy up and started tickling her, giggling herself, happy to be this little strange girl's friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Identity (Bow)   Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:11 am

Jemmy ran as hard as she could, and was surprised when she won. Bow was breathing really hard after the race, so Jemmy believed that she hadn't taken it easy on her. Jemmy felt a sense of accomplishment.

Yes, they would be friends forever!

And then Bow tackled her. Jemmy's eyes opened wide. This was an obvious attack! Bow had tricked her, lulled her into a false sense of security, and now she was trying to hurt Jemmy! Jemmy tensed up, ready to blow Bow into bits.

But then Bow tickled her and giggled. This...this wasn't an attack. It was strange. Bow was showing Jemmy simple affection. Jemmy couldn't remember anyone tickling her before, or playing with her in such a kind way. It felt nice.

Jemmy giggled, enjoying the moment. She tickled Bow back, trying to make her friend laugh even more. As they tickled each other, Jemmy's fingers let go of her balloon's ribbon. The red balloon floated up into the air, but suddenly stopped, staying perfectly still above its mistress. It started to draw attention from the people around the park. Even when the wind blew, the balloon didn't move at all.

Her one and only friend was mortal. That would have to change. Jemmy didn't want to be left alone again. "You're right, we're going to be friends forever. I'll take you with me wherever I go. I won't ever let you out of my sight, and I won't let anyone hurt you. In fact, I'll make sure you live forever, too. What should we do now? Should we go dancing? I like dancing, I think."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Identity (Bow)   Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:18 pm

Bow smiled almost knowingly as Jemmy tensed up at first. She had figured there was a good possibility of her thinking that Bow was attacking her, but she continued to tickle her anyway, hoping that her true intentions were felt and Jemmy would lighten up a bit more. When Jemmy giggled, Bow smiled brightly as her little friend enjoyed it. As she tickled Bow back, she squeaked in joy and a light post just a few yards away turned on.

Both of them were attracting attention as Bow started to emit an aura of light around her as well as Jemmy's balloon staying suspended in air. However, Bow noticed neither of these things until after they had stopped their tickle fest. That's when she saw that the balloon was staying in the exact same place and blinked. Though, she had seen the little girl morph a flower into a scythe. So she had a magical balloon that stayed close to her?

Bow's aura remained radiant as she held the girl in her arms. As Jemmy talked, she thought of the little speech as just a girl's rambling. Promises that never held true, and didn't pay much attention to it. She thought it was sweet and giggled softly, nodding along. "Alright Jemmy... Though, it'll be hard to go to the bathroom if you never let me out of your sight! *giggle* And dancing?... Dancing sounds great!... But I don't know where to go to dance..." She thought about it for a moment and started to head down to the part of the city that she thought would most likely to have somewhere to dance, keeping her in her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Identity (Bow)   Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Jemmy giggled as Rain told her it would be awkward to go to the bathroom with Jemmy watching her. "Okay, other than that, then." Rain carried Jemmy towards town, looking for a place to dance. Jemmy realized that she had let go of her balloon, and that it was now floating behind them, drawing attention. She reached out her hand and grabbed the balloon's ribbon, looking around at the curious humans who were looking at her. Jemmy didn't like them. They were all probably thinking mean thoughts about her. Maybe she should just kill them all.

Upbeat music brought Jemmy out of that dangerous state of mind. There was a rave nearby. Jemmy pointed at it. "There." It was a family friendly rave, used as a fun sort of community center. Because of this, there was no age limit, and Jemmy could enter without needing to disguise herself.

It was perfect.

They were early. Not many people were here yet. Jemmy smiled. The flashing lights and loud, fast music were such wonderful shallow pleasures. She jumped out of Rain's arms and started dancing. The little girl was surprisingly good at it. Every once in a while, she would sneak into a place like this and have some fun. She looked up at Rain, beckoning her to join in.

Jemmy was full of energy. She could literally dance forever without slowing down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Identity (Bow)   Mistaken Identity (Bow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mistaken Identity (Bow)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next