Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Voting_barThe ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Voting_barThe ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character
Name: Remy Esteau
Code Name: Twisted Fate
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:00 pm

Dani couldn't help feeling bad for the pink haired girl as she pulled he good back up. That was her natural color, she couldn't change how people would instantly turn their attention to her like Danielle could. But on the other hand, she had that hoodie of hers and didnt seem to mind entirely. She was enuinely friendly, and that was a rarity. "Well I know that now, by its been a while since I've had a friend." She then followed her gaze to the menu and stared at it. "Well it's been a while since I've eaten...especially pizza, so buffet?" She said; clasping her hands and ready to pig out on Pizza.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:54 pm

Bow nodded in understanding and smiled happily to Dani. "Well, get used to it, because I'm your friend now and will always be there for you!" *giggle* She then thought about it and blinked. "By the way, do you have a phone?? That was you can get in contact with me whenever you need to... or want to... that would be fine too..." *giggle* Then Dani said buffet and Bow licked her lips in approval. She had hoped she would say that. She simply nodded and got up, grabbing Dani's hand and lead her to the buffet, humming to herself happily.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Dani's stomach growled and she looked at the menu. "Buffet. Definitely buffet. I'm addicted to pizza like that." She said with a giggle. Thinking about how much she'd be getting almost made her feel guilty...if it weren't for the fact that it was all you can eat! Even if half of it was cold! Cold pizza still tastes amazing! Dani dropped the menu and waited for whoever would come and ask for their orders and take the money for the buffet. "So...how long have you had powers?" She asked very quietly, just trying to work off of what the two had in common.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Bow giggled at the girl's enthusiasm and nodded. "Buffet it is! And remember, I'm paying~" She handed the money over to their waiter and he quickly came back with her change, plates, and cups for both of them. However, while he was away, Dani had asked a very personal question. At least, it was extremely personal to Bow.

She thought back to her trip down "memory" lane with Necati and bit her lip, looking down, whispering. "Well... A-as far as I remember... A-and then before that too I think..." It was obvious the shift in her demeanor, but then it snapped right back as the waiter came back and her bright smile returned. "Well... Let's go get pizza!" She giggled and grabbed Dani's hand, leading her to the line.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Dani followed Bow to the pizza bar, she was pretty sure she understood what she was trying to say. "Let me guess, you have amnesia, huh?" She asked, piling her plate with at least 5 to 6 different types of pizza. This had to be some kind of sickness. Macaroni and Cheese pizza? Sure, why not. Broccoli pizza? No problem. Buffalo chicken pizza? Gimme some of that right now. She even grabbed SHRIMP pizza. Clearly she had an addiction.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Bow bit her lip and just nodded, not wanting to talk any more about it. She got as much as Dani, except she stayed away from the Buffalo chicken and went for the pineapple instead. As well as got bread sticks, pasta, and a salad. She blushed a bit in embarrassment but, she hadn't had a buffet in so long and she was hungry... She smiled sweetly at Dani as she got her drink and then sat down. "Yay! I'm not the only girl with an appetite!" *giggle* She took a bite out of her pepperoni and smiled happily, the light at their table popping on. *sigh*..."I really have to teach myself control..." *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:06 am

Dani had already begun ripping into the pizza. Self control? The heck is that stuff? By the time Bow had actually bit hers, Dani was through a slice and had started on the next. "Self control is for wussies." She managed through her pizza filled mouth and she started on another slice. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had a meal that didn't come from a can. "Sorry I brought up the whole memory thing. I could imagine is a sore subject." She said around more pizza.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:13 pm

Bow watched her for a moment as she devoured her food and blinked, wondering in her own mind how long it must have been since Dani had had a proper meal. She looked disheartened at the thought of someone going without food and sighed. But the mindset didn't last long as Dani spoke once more and made Bow laugh. "Yeah... Well... It's not too bad if I make a light bulb turn on here and there, but... That's not the only thing I can do..." Her smile disappeared again and she bit her lip. Hopefully Dani thought it was just because she, once again, brought up her amnesia. When in reality, Bow's mind had slipped into thinking about what kind of destruction she could really cause if she were to let her emotions get the best of her. She couldn't stop thinking about it and just sat there playing with her food instead of eating it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2