Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapGooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Voting_barGooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapGooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Voting_barGooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Gooing down to business [Bow and Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gooing down to business [Bow and Open]   Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:10 pm

Metamorphi read the application, it seemed pretty straight forward, he read each question and awnsered honestly, this was pretty easy, he awnsered all the questions, he took a drink of water, then spat it out when he saw the question stating "Have you ever been involved in violence?" he had been involved alot in violence, he wondered if awnsering it honestly would affect his chances Uh... Bow? Would awnsering yes for this question, but being perfect on every other question, affect my chances of getting the job?
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Gooing down to business [Bow and Open]   Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:50 pm

Bow heard Mo and smiled softly, sitting down next to her and giggled. "Would you like some help? I'm going to assume you're Mo... I'm Bow! Our names rhyme..." *giggle* She then would begin to answer all of Mo's questions until Meta spat his water out which caused Bow to look in his direction alarmed. Then he asked her his question and she giggled and almost answered, but then paused to actually think about it. She decided to answer as well as she could with the utmost sincerity and understanding his worry. "If there is space provided to explain yourself, then explain the way I know you will. The violence you have been involved with is good. So answer yes, but know going into the interview that you'll have to explain yourself. It might affect your chance... But you should always be truthful. That's the most important thing."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gooing down to business [Bow and Open]   Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm

"Yes, they do rhyme," Mo agreed with a giggle as she proceeded to ask Bow about... nearly half the profile. Most of it was what each word she didn't understand meant, and then there was the other stuff like 'permitted to work in the U.S' and stuff like that. Essentially, Mo was totally screwed.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gooing down to business [Bow and Open]   Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:34 pm

(OOC: Just tell me if this post makes no sense to the timeline, I assumed this was before the titans topic going on now)

Metamorphi frowned The new titans team isn't official yet and I don't have permission to be a hero, so I'm technically commiting a crime, so I can't exactly explain myself he frowned and put down 'no' he kept on awnsering questions until he was finished Done
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gooing down to business [Bow and Open]   Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:27 pm

Bow barely heard Meta as she was deep in thought about Mo's dilemma. The more she helped her, the more she realized Mo couldn't possibly get a job here, especially as she got into the "able to work in US" questions. Bow tried to think as hard as she could and looked at her, sad and worried for her. "Do you think you could pass an exam to get a Visa to work here?? I'll help you study and everything! Teach you all the words that might be on the test and all of that!" The more she spoke, the more determined she was to help.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gooing down to business [Bow and Open]   Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:06 am

No one questioned how a single human being could be so... clueless. Morpha certainly wasn't thinking about it. "M-mo is already studying a bunch at the library. Does Mo really need this 'visa' to get job?" Mo asked, sounding a whole lot less... energetic then she had a moment ago.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gooing down to business [Bow and Open]   Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:10 pm

Metamorphi frowned, he didn't particularly like being ignored, but he couldn't blame Bow, Mo not having a visa was certantly worse than him having to wait less time than he would of if he had her attention, so he patitently waited, well, maybe not patiently.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gooing down to business [Bow and Open]   Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:45 pm

Bow was deeply engrossed in Mo, trying to help her to the best of her ability. She tried to think of every possibility and bit her lip. "It's possible you could explain your situation to the employer and they could let you work here while you try and get your visa... That could work!" Bow just thought that she was a foreigner and had recently moved here. Probably from a country that didn't know very much. Bow wasn't sure what country that could be, but to her that was the only explanation she could come up with.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gooing down to business [Bow and Open]   Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:06 pm

"Bow thinks so?" Mo said brightening up. But still, this could to be a problem later. She had no idea that it would be more difficult to get a job for her here. Mo originally thought that all she'd have to do was come in, answer a few questions on paper, get an interview, and she'd be done! "By the way, Mo loves Bow's hair!" Mo commented. A total subject change.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gooing down to business [Bow and Open]   Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:23 pm

(OOC: Skip me plz)
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gooing down to business [Bow and Open]   Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:05 pm

"Bow does indeed!" *giggle* The fact that Mo brightened up made Bow smile in glee. She then let Mo go back to answering some questions on her own for a while as she turned her attention to Meta. She saw that he was done and then blinked as she remembered him talking, but not remembering replying to him. She furrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head to him. "Did you say something, Meta? Sorry, I get easily distracted sometimes..." She blushed lightly and listened to him. Then Mo spoke and Bow turned to her, blushing brightly. She had forgotten her hoodie this morning and had received negative stares all day. This was the first time she could remember being complimented on it and she was a bit stunned, having to take a moment before she could simply respond. "T-thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gooing down to business [Bow and Open]   Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:04 pm

"Bow is welcome!" Mo said hugging Bow on reflex. Good thing her hair didn't "accidentally" change color in her distraction. And if Bow wasn't sitting by Mo, then Mo would simply smile at her for a moment before returning to the application.

((Not like I poofed for awhile or anything and don't remember lol))
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gooing down to business [Bow and Open]   Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:11 am

Meta smiled amusedly when Bow admitted that she was distracted and didn't hear him I just said that I'm done is all he handed her the application and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gooing down to business [Bow and Open]   Gooing down to business [Bow and Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gooing down to business [Bow and Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2