Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRisk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Voting_barRisk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRisk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Voting_barRisk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character
Name: Sophie A. Michaels
Code Name: Galvora
Villain or good guy?: Good

Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter)   Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:06 am

"The jungle, huh?" She considered things. "I think... I think I can relate to that" she said, dizzily wondering about the phrases 'welcome to the jungle' and 'urban jungle'. If things worked like that and the metropolis of Gotham with its predators prey an hunting grounds was something of a human jungle - with great trees of steel and its canopies of concrete. It certainly wasn't a nice place, that was for sure... But it wasn't nice while at the same time sort of... Beautiful.

"If Urban Jungles count. I'm from Gotham City." She added. She was vaugely aware of being somewhat muzzy and that her head wasn't working properly. Must have been that blow to the head - she ignored it and made a mental note to stay awake and not go to sleep for a while. Concussion, or the risk of it, was not something she savored the thought of - her mind was everything to her.

What could she say? 'I see you have no penis'? No, that was obvious. 'So you're a hero then?' Seemed also stupidly obvious. She was frustrated with herself for not being able to think as clearly as she normally did. It really was rather invasive!

"Thank you for the help." She finished. "I'd say we're square?" She asked, thinking of heading off the thieves, hoping the girl would think of it like that too - she really didn't feel like an argument at the moment, let alone owing someone a favor, especially i she didn't really know them.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter)   Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 5:37 am

Animal Shifter listed to her nodding a bit "Yeah it could count I guess, I was there for about a year two years ago crazy place sure glad i didn't start heroing till Jump City I'm pretty sure in Gotham and a few other placed I'd get killed easily." she said simply just commenting not expecting an answer from Eddie.. Animal Shifter just sat there quietly and a bit quietly before saying a few bad puns but stopped after a while and when she realized Eddie was thinking.

Eddie thanked her and asked if they were square Animal Shifter didn't know why she added the if they were square part in. "Is she trying to get out of owing me or something?" Animal Shift wondered sitting there before answering. "No problem at all and were not square since we don't need to be I didn't save you so one of us owed the other, I did it because it was the right thing to do and you needed to be saved. So no one owes anything"
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter)   Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:11 am

Eddie shut her eyes and leaned back "mnh..." She said softly, stealing one of the colas from her makeshift iceback and cracking it open. "That's old Gotham City talking again." She said.

"Before all this..." She hesitated. Should she talk about that sort of thing? Well, it might engender trust if she's upfront. But... Not... TOO upfront. There was such a thing as too much information, especially as far as her past was concerned. She gestured vaugely to encompass Deadlock, the repair station she'd set up, and the skull helmet, the skull-motif leather armor, and the tetsubo "All this is new. Since the Bat left... Well, since he left things are pretty bad. There's people who run around in capes and cowls in his image... But..." She made an expressive gesture indicating the survival prospects of that sort of thing were slender at best.

She smiled, turning her sharp blue eyes on her. "I'm not one of those."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter)   Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:12 am

(ooc: in school short post sorry)

Animal Shifter looks as eddie gestured before peaking "Yeah people are doing that everywhere making people assume i'm just a copy cat but.... thing is I'm just a vegan girl who was born like this and listened to her brand new friend back in the last city i was in to be a super hero and help out"
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter)   Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:33 am

"Well" she said, toasting "here's to originality anyway, bruises that can heal, and justice on the end of a stick, eh?" She said, and took a deep draft before pressing her drink to her side again. The cold was doing her a power of good, and the drink had caffeine in it - a good combination. She gripped her body in the iron grasp of her mind and forced herself up.

She knew she shouldn't do this sort of thing, that she'd been sick a couple times and her hair was blue, but she slid her gloved hand in against her side, flexed her fingers in against the catch on the contacts of her palm, and pressed blue light into her hurt ribs. She felt the odd cool warming sensation as the active ion did whatever it did, felt it seep through her skin, felt it soak into bone and suffuse cartilige. It burned a little, but it was the burn of soap - it felt good, sort of... Like stretching after a decent day's exercise the day before. Suddenly, the pain was muted, distant, not there at all, and her hair was glowing just slighty - as if she herself would notice.

After the hand was removed, she stood straighter. She was still hurt, but her head cleared and her pain faded. Mentally, she scolded herself... She'd probably feel pretty wretched in the morning but... What good was worrying about that?

"Now then." She said, and moved toward the hulking thing that even now sat hunched over with cords strewn from the interior like entrails. She fished abou in the tubs of rice into which most of the cords ran... And pulled out what was... Definitely a monitor, a flats reen o some kind, connected to the suit. After a brief examination of its exposed innards and a couple blows to dislodge some errant clinging rice, she pressed a fee buttons in the cockpit, and the screen flickered to life. She smiled.

"Just a bit of recovery after a fight... Did you know rice is good for drying out damp electronics?" She added, grinning at Animal Shifter. "You can even make a meal of it afterward - are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter)   Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:26 pm

Animal shifter stood up when Eddie got up as if ready to help her incase she fell a worried look held on her face but she didnt say a word as eddie spoke. Animal shifter continued to watch her wanting to help but sadly she felt useless unable to do anything as she watched eddie. She watched eddie work and acted like everything was fine as she told animal shifter a cool fact about rice and electronics. Animal shifter shook her head no at eddies question and walked over to eddie. "I think you should be laying down..."
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter)   Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:32 am

"Rilly?" She asked as she picked up the lit screen and shifted backward, grunting as she replaced it in the cockpit. When her voice came next she was somewhat muffled by her position inside it. "Listen, I appreciate the concern, I really do, but I hit my head and I need to stay awake a while." She said, several whirrs of a powerdrill at work audible before she stood out again.

"So no sleepin' fuh me, see." She said in a thick east coast accent. "Whatcha say - should we go on patrol? Find some trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter)   Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:33 pm

ooc: sorry for quality sneaking a post in during class

ANimal Shifter sits on the ground as she listens to Eddie givving a few nods of understanding. Usually she would have made some jokes by now and there were a lot of opertunities to but she was generally concerened for eddies well being. Animal shifter wanted eddie to rest but patroling was part of a heroes duty after all she gave eddie a serious look. "are you seriou you can do it? you did seem to be in alot of pain on the way over here."
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter)   Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:13 am

Eddie shook another monitor into place and gave Animal Shifter a sharp look, full of the ice of someone who wasn't used to this kind of concern for her well being and didn't actually know how to take it.

"I did say it's what we should do, didn't I?" She said, somewhat sharply. She tried her hardest to bite back the harsh reply that first flew to her tongue, and only just managed to be as soft as she had. The monitor was fastened, and the last as well. She nodded, and flicked a few more switches... And with a low growl not unlike a bear, the reactors in the machine turned over, and blue light poured from the eyes of the chrome skull of its head and lines along its body.

"This here is my second prototype" she said, patting the metallic monster on the thigh. "Built it myself - it's not complete yet... But sue me, I'm enthusiastic." She said, eyes flashing woth fire (metaphorical fire, mind you!)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter)   Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:44 am

ooc: sorry at school again sorry if this sucks but its the best i can do on these crapy laptops

"Yeah I guess so.." she watches in amazment of eddies machine it was epic

oo: T-T this posts sucks so bad its too small and I feel bad for sending it I hope you can forgive me but I just came from gym and chior and now my brain is mush
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter)   Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Risk your life is the heroes duty (Neverwinter)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2