Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Alucard Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Alucard Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Alucard Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Alucard Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Alucard Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Alucard Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Alucard Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Alucard Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Alucard Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Alucard Vote_lcapAlucard Voting_barAlucard Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Alucard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Alucard   Alucard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:12 pm

"Does it make you happy to have an audience for your sin? Does it please you? Regardless, I assure you, I am not amused."

Alucard
(Hunting Outfit)
Alucard Alucard-Hellsing-dakaroth-Wallpaper
(Ivan Baron)
Alucard Alucard-sitting
(Dan Maluca)
Alucard Miles_edgeworth_perfect_prosecutor_art

[size=25]===IDENTITY===
Full Name: Ivan Baron
Nickname(s):
Codename: Alucard
Alias(es): Dan Maluca
Classification: Vampire
Affiliation: Chaotic Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 228 lbs
Other Traits:

===POWERS===

Powers:

Vampire Physiology
Alucard, as a vampire, is undead. His body is entirely composed of necroplasm, causing him to never breathe or fatigue, he has an endless thirst for blood, as well as having the usual vampiric claws and teeth. His body can also generate necroplasm as needed, allowing him to increase his weight (without modifying his size), and increase his muscle mass as needed up to lifting 3 tons.

Memory and Skill Absorption
Alucard can absorb the memories and natural skills of someone through drinking at least a quart of their blood. Skill absorption will last 24 hours per quart he drinks. These skills cannot stack. Additionally he can only absorb the memories that were created before the blood was taken from the body.

Necroplasm Control
Alucard can control necroplasm of all forms with his mind, allowing him to manipulate his own body in different ways, as well as create weapons such as swords  from it.

Skills:

Firearms Master
Master Swordsman

Weaknesses:

Physical Damage
If Alucard's body takes too much damage, he will be destroyed. While he can create more necroplasm to heal the wounds of his body and even entirely regrow limbs, he can be killed through sustaining damage. It just takes a while.

Holy Weaponry
Any weapons blessed by the lord burn to even touch Alucard. The sheer pain of it is generally enough to repel him. This also holds true for Christian/Catholic churches, crosses and holy water.

Supernatural Weaponry
Weapons such as demonic weapons, magic and other things of the such will cause a great deal more pain to Alucard.

Banishment
If Alucard uses too much of his necroplasm within a day or so, he will be forced into hell. He can fight his way back, but it will take a while. If he is officially killed he cannot escape hell.

Equipment:

Mary and Joseph
Dual handguns, one silver and one black. These are modified handguns which rounds strong enough to pierce walls, ceilings, floors and are far more than most humans can handle. They are extremely accurate and are his favored weapons. Each magazine carries 20 FMJ rounds (extended magazines), with 40 magazines carried within his body, which can be expelled when needed.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Alucard is a bit of a vampiric prick. He toys with his prey both mentally and physically before dealing the final blow. Sticking to the shadows and controlling with an iron fist.

Dan on the other hand is a playboy millionaire philanthropist who covers his tracks with his money and his company. Now who does that sound like...

Strengths:
Very manipulative, deceptive, and a tactical mastermind.

Interests/Habits:

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Robert Baron (Father)
Place of Origin: Jump City
Current City: Jump City
History:

In life, I was Ivan Baron. I was born with nothing in an alleyway, my mother died giving birth to me. To an extent, my father took me under his wing, teaching me to steal, run, climb and fight. While it wasn't perfect it was a means to existence, and one that I guarded quite jealously. Little did I know, these skills did much to further my political stature.

Toward the end of my teenage years, around age 18 I believe, Possibly 19, I've lost track, I was quite lucky in choosing my target. Fate had landed a large sum of money in my pocket, and I was not going to waste it. I spent the next year or so keeping it safe from my greedy father, learning what I could in the one department more horrid, disgusting and evil than thievery and murder...business.

When I was about 20, I felt I had my understanding of the industry and moved to invest. Slowly but steadily, my investments paid off and I launched my own company of Malu Enterprises under the alias of Dan Maluca. I dyed my hair, got a nice suit, and suddenly I was someone completely new. I rarely thought of the lives I'd stepped on and crushed to make my way to the top, but as most in my field would say, I'd prefer it if you'd fax that to someone who rightly gives a damn.

As luck would have it, my father caught wind of what I'd become, and he was quite jealous. A chronic gambler, I knew exactly what he wanted when he came to me for 'his cut' of my fortune, and I denied it to him. There was a struggle and I did succeed in trouncing him quite thoroughly. With a quick fix of my suit, I sent him packing. I knew that wouldn't be the end of it though.

He came back with an old group he used to run with. Oh those were the days. Frankie, Jimmy, One-Tooth Tim...which I still don't understand that name. He hasn't had a tooth since I was born. Have the decency to change your name to No-Tooth Ned or something, I mean come on. The novelty is completely ruined.

My apologies for going of on that tangent. I was attacked in my home the following week and was killed in my sleep by my father and his old friends. A shame really. Given the treachery I committed in life, I was sentenced to an eternity in Hell. But yet again fate was on my side. The Dark King himself granted me a second chance at life, due to my unjust end. He returned me to the world of the living under my new name, Alucard. My disappearance from the world of the living was written off as a kidnapping, which I dashingly escaped from, but little do these mortals know there is a far more noble cause in my return. My mission is to rid the world of disgusting filth like my father. And I intend to uphold my end of the bargain.

Sample RP:

The night hung eerily through the sky. A muscular man walked cautiously down the street. The guy's name was Frank, and he knew quite well he was being followed. He didn't know how, and he knew he wasn't crazy. Even if no one would believe him, he knew it was true. When he'd returned to the abandoned building he called home, he found much of it in ruin, 'I EXIST' was written on the wall in what was, quite clearly, blood.

Bob had called it a joke and to brush it off, but you just can't do that. Maybe he could, he had killed his own son, but Frank wasn't that oblivious. He knew it was an omen of what was to come, and he couldn't be more wrong. Glancing around corners and behind him, he almost thought he saw a glimpse of glowing crimson. What in the world was going on?

Frank quietly decided it was a trip. Sinking into an alleyway, he pulled out his illegal substances and set to work behind the dumpster. Slowly but surely he started to comb away at it, to get his fix. A quiet footstep could be heard behind the dumpster. So quiet it could almost be ignored, but Frank's senses were heightened. He knew what he'd heard. Glancing around it, he saw a man wearing a long red coat, dressed solidly in black beneath it and a large red hat. His eyes were pure crimson, the shade of blood.

"Frankie, it's been much too long! How are the wife and kids?"

Frank raised an eyebrow at this new figure. He was obviously toying with him.

"Oh that's right! I sent that harlot to Hell where she belongs! And little Jack...it's a shame really."

The figure was a man that Frank had long thought dead, Ivan Baron, the son of Robert that he had murdered. His appearance had been transformed during his time in hell, his very soul corrupted, and he was back for his vengeance.

"Yeah, so what are ya gonna do? Kill me?"

Frank growled clearly not yet understanding.

"Hmhm...No old friend. No...."

DISCLAIMER
If you have a weak stomach or are easily insulted, do not read on. Stop now. This is your fair warning!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Izzy on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard   Alucard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:44 pm

Claimed by the devil in the pale moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard   Alucard Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:09 am

Reboot rules say you can only have two characters at the moment.

This is normally where I would say you need to delete an application to make room for this one, but sadly, I can't let you do that, either. One of the reasons JaK is only allowing us two characters at the moment is to make sure we get invested into our characters. You already traded out Isabella for your current set. Once can slide, but two times like this isn't good. Please wait until we have a third character slot open.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard   Alucard Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:28 am

I never finished them Kyte. This is where I've decided. Izzy was never approved to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard   Alucard Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:53 pm

Sorry for the misunderstanding as you've clarified. Sheogorath is still in your signature, which is misleading. I'll be handling your application again now; sorry for the extensive delay.

Can Vampire Physiology be used to transform Alucard into other creatures or beings?

I can't approve Memory and Skill Absorption unless it will replace Alucard's skillset whenever he uses it.

Can his Necroplasm be used to make him super durable or otherwise impervious?
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard   Alucard Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:39 pm

He can transform his body into the following:

A swarm of bats
A wolf
A small hydra (about the size of a human)

Necroplasm cannot be made any more solid than flesh. So no it wont. However if he happens to go splat or gets shot, he can reform, but only so much in a day
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard   Alucard Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:18 am

If Alucard can use his Physiology to transform, then with his current skillset, he can only get those three transformations, and no sub-powers from the Physiology. He could, however, get one, maybe two powers for each transformation, however.

I should also remind you that with transformations, you will get three additional transformations if you sacrifice another power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard   Alucard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alucard
Page 1 of 1