Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
My Song (Open) Vote_lcapMy Song (Open) Voting_barMy Song (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

My Song (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

My Song (Open) Empty
PostSubject: My Song (Open)   My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:42 pm

Misha needed some money. She wanted to get a lot, because she needed new strings. So she had to find a venue that a lot of people would see her at. She decided to go to Jump Galleria, and she brought her guitar, although she didn't have an amp or a mic or anything. She'd have to do without. She walked into the huge building, and looked for a place to set up. She saw a little bit of an alcove between a Starbucks and a Radioshack, so she ran over there, put her little paper bag in front of her, and waited for people to notice her. A couple of adults looked to her and came over to watch. Smiling, she started her performance.

(Credit to Amanda Lee for the song :3)
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

My Song (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song (Open)   My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:56 pm

Bow was walking around the mall, just window shopping, and looking for another job. She had just finished an application at Starbucks when she heard someone starting to play a beautiful song. As soon as she saw the girl had bright pink hair, she blinked and pulled up her hood even more, but smiled softly. She waited until she had finished the song before walking up to her. Something told her this wasn't just an act. It was mostly the fact that she didn't even have an amp for her electric guitar. When Bow walked up to her, she smiled sweetly. "I-I know this probably sounds odd, but, would you like to get something to eat with me? I'll pay." She then extended her hand for a shake. "I'm Rain, by the way, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

My Song (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song (Open)   My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:43 pm

Misha picked up her nearly empty paper bag as Bow came over. She asked Misha if she wanted to get something to eat. Misha studied the girl, who had pink hair like her. She slowly smiled.

"Sure, I'd love to get something! Thanks a lot...!"

Misha put her guitar on her back and smiled to Bow. She wondered what they were gonna eat, maybe pizza, or, maybe Chinese food...it was so long since she'd had anything like that. She was excited and it showed, because she hugged Bow and danced around her, smiling and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

My Song (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song (Open)   My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:58 pm

Bow giggled and watched as the girl danced around her and she hugged Misha back as well, their energies feeding off each other. As soon as Misha started to get hyper, so did Bow. Her eyes lit up and she grabbed Misha's hand, smiling brightly. "Where do you wanna eat?? The food court here has just about anything!!" She started dragging Misha along with her as she named off different things they could get.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

My Song (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song (Open)   My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:27 pm

Misha danced around Bow, happy and excited out of her mind. She listened to every option very carefully, and she thought about it for a long time. She stopped dancing to think, scratching her chin.

"Hmmmm.....how about...pizza!" Misha smiled, she felt she'd made a good choice. Without even waiting for Bow, she hopped into the line for pizza. She jumped up and down, peeking ahead to see the choices.

"I wanna get a whole pepperoni pizza! With the little pieces of sausage on them...yeah! And with olives, too."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

My Song (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song (Open)   My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:36 pm

Bow giggles and runs up to get in line with her. She pretends to act serious and rubs her chin, speaking in an old man professional tone. "Yes yes... This does indeed sound scrumptious..." She then busts out laughing and gasps, grabbing Misha by the hands and bouncing with her. "Ooh ooh!! We should get cheesy sticks too!! And a biiiiig coke!!" *giggle* They were beginning to get odd looks from the people around them, especially when Bow's hood fell down. Two girls that both had pink hair going crazy in the pizza line didn't exactly scream mellow...
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

My Song (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song (Open)   My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:50 pm

"Definitely!"

Misha jumped around in her spot in line, definitely getting stares from people all around them. As she hugged Bow and their pink hair mingled, almost becoming indistinguishable, they most certainly looked like they could be sisters. Misha smiled and laughed and pretty much danced with Bow. She smiled as they neared the front of the line.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

My Song (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song (Open)   My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:54 pm

Bow smiled and laughed along with Misha, ignoring the looks they were getting from people. As she noticed the pink hair mingling together though, she paused and giggled. "Our hair is almost the exact same color!!" She laughed and hugged Misha tight and then continued to dance with her until they got to the front of the line. "We need one large pizza with pepperoni, sausage, and olives! We also need an order of cheesy sticks and one biiiiig~ coke please!!" The cashier couldn't help but laugh and get their order together. Bow turned to Misha. "Where you wanna sit??" She was still bouncing off the walls.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

My Song (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song (Open)   My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:43 pm

As the two pink haired girls headed out of line, they would notice to orange haired twins in the corner. They were eating some Chinese food in the corner, looking quiet to the outsiders. But really, as both twins were quietly eating, they were having a conversation with each other through telepathy. "What do you suppose we do?" Alec asked Alex through telepathy. "Well,if we can't find a true reason to stay in Jumpcity, I suppose we leave the city and find a new place to further out training." Alex told his twin, taking another bite of his sandwich. "It sucks, but I'm sure we'll manage something, we always do." Alec replied, sucking some of his soda.
Soon after a while, Alex and Alex noticed two girls with pink hair getting some pizza. They smirked at each other and acted like they didn't see them. "Perfect." Alec told his brother with a smile. They did a weird handshake then went back to eating, glancing at the girls every once and a while.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

My Song (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song (Open)   My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:42 pm

Misha bounced around her, giggling with each bounce. "We shoooould~ sit over theeere~" Misha pointed at a table two tables away from Alec and Alex, but she didn't choose it for any particular reason other than it was close. As soon as their pizza was done, she grabbed the box. "Bow~ get the cheesy sticks and biiiig ~coke?" She giggled and went to the table. Without even waiting, she got a slice out of the box and chomped down on it, getting some sauce on her face.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

My Song (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song (Open)   My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:07 pm

Bow giggled and nodded at Misha's spot. "Good choice!" She did however notice the two boys, but just thought they were cute and moved on. She smiled brightly up at Misha and giggled, pretending to salute her. "Roger that! I will be over there in T-30 seconds flat!" As Misha ran to their table, Bow could barely turn around before being handed the cheesy sticks and soda. She smiled happily and said thank you before skipping over to join her. Bow feigned a look of shock and horror upon seeing Misha. "How dare you start without me!!" *giggle* "Just kidding!" She sat down happily and started eating a cheesy stick.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

My Song (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song (Open)   My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:36 pm

As the two pink haired girls sat down, Alec and Alex exchanged looks. "They look like air heads." Alec told Alex through telepathy. "But they have pink hair and they laugh non stop, just give it a shot." Alex replied, leaning back in his chair with a mischievous grin. Alec copied and they both put their fingers to their mouth. "Having fun?" The two asked in harmony. "Also, you have some pizza sauce right their." They said in union as they pointed to Misha's cheek. Alex took a napkin and rubbed Misha's face with a flirtatious look.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

My Song (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song (Open)   My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Misha feigned surprise at Bow's fake shock, but went right back to her bubbly, happy self at the same moment Bow did. She ate a whole piece in between Bow getting there and those two boys approaching, so she didn't really notice them until they spoke. It was kind of weird, hearing two voices in perfect sync, unless it was an act. She looked. "Uhh...yes?"

Misha watched them, and then one of them wiped off her face, just out of the blue. And he had a look in his eyes...

"Oh, thanks..." Misha turned pink, not as pink as her hair, but still pink.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

My Song (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song (Open)   My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:19 pm

A tall teenage boy was walking through the Galleria, his messy, long, black hair was topped with a black fedora. He was wearing a white "Rocky Horror Picture Show" T-shirt and black skinny jeans. His stomach growled, so he decided it was time to eat. His auburn eyes looked over the different restaurants before choosing a pizza place. He walked in and spotted a group of blonde hair girls, he grinned and tipped his hat at them, causing them to giggle uncontrollably. He walked to the counter and ordered a slice of white pizza and an Orange Fanta. With a grin on his face he sat by himself and watched people, choosing a table with two pink haired girls to be his primary focus, rather interesting their choice in hair. He wondered if they were friends.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

My Song (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song (Open)   My Song (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Bow looked up to the two boys and just as they walked over took a huge bite of her cheesy stick and then, without thinking about it, answered with a full mouth of food. "Of course we're having fun!" *giggle* It seemed that some of her manners had been forgotten along with the memories, but that's to be expected, especially considering this was the first time she had had lunch with someone in a long time. She smiled and swallowed her food, taking a swig of the coke as one of the boys wiped Misha's face. Bow smirked softly and cooed. "Ooh~ Your cheeks are almost the color of your hair!" *giggle* She turned to the boys and smiled brightly, extending a hand like she had seen done in movies. "My name's Bow! What's yours??" She did find it a little odd that they spoke in unison, but also found it quite cute. The boy with the black fedora was sitting behind her, so she didn't see him, though it was possible he could recognize her from the park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Song (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song (Open)   My Song (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Song (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next