Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Vote_lcapYou Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Voting_barYou Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Vote_lcapYou Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Voting_barYou Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

You Know That Song (Avy & Joy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Empty
PostSubject: You Know That Song (Avy & Joy)   You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:00 pm

Luna sat in the middle of her pond on a rock that she had pushed in, she was tired of sitting on the bank and she wanted to create the traditional mermaid scene...even though it was a muddy pond rather than a sparkling beautiful beach, but it was still something.

Luna was sat in the middle of the pond on the rock that hardly came out of the pond, seeming like a stepping stone at least, she played her harp calmly, the moonlight shining brightly through the clouds as she played the very familiar tune.

[OOC: Her harp and the song she's playing.]

Spoiler:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lNrM0Wg0nk
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: You Know That Song (Avy & Joy)   You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:18 pm

Bow was out for a moonlit stroll through the park as she normally did to watch the skies, people, and little creatures that were playing at this time of night. She couldn't help but overhear the beautiful music being played, and even thought it sounded familiar. Her ears led her to the poor little pond that was so far away from everything else it seemed.

Wandering closer she saw that it was a girl in the center of the pond that was playing. Bow gasped a bit in shock and awe and stayed away from view, not wanting to disturb her from playing. She smiled softly and waited until the song was over before showing herself.

As she walked closer she smiled warmly and clapped softly; she didn't want to disrupt the peaceful atmosphere. "That was wonderful!" *giggle* When she got near she realized that she wasn't just a girl, but a mermaid. She took in another breath. "Wow... Why, hello, by the way! My name's Rain. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: You Know That Song (Avy & Joy)   You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Terry walked into Central Park, with a few plastic bags. He had a school project to do, and he was going to check the trophic level of the lake. As he kept nearing the lake, however, he heard a beautiful song. Nearing the lake cautiously, he saw a woman on a rock not far off in the water. Was...was that a fin?

The song ended, and someone else was already there, admiring the mermaid's work. Terry blinked.

Right, uhm. Hi ladies. I'll just...take my water samples and go...

Awkward. He knelt down to the lake, just going about his own business as he put water into the bags.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Know That Song (Avy & Joy)   You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:04 pm

Luna suddenly turned around when Bow spoke, looking surprised at her, blushing a little at her compliment "t-thank you..." she said in a soft and beautiful voice "m-my name is Luna..." she replied, her deep, ocean blue eyes staring at Bow as she turned to her, now her full form was visible, a pale skin colour with a blue sea-shell bra and a light blue mermaid tail, long blue hair with fins coming from where her ears would be, she then noticed Terry and watched him, curious as to what he was doing but allowed him to take the water samples anyway 'maybe he is searching for leeches...well there aren't any in here...' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Know That Song (Avy & Joy)   You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:38 pm

Bow smiled brightly and her eyes went wide when she heard her name. "That's beautiful!!" *giggle* She looked over to Terry a bit suspicious of him. She spoke as if she had been friends with Luna for a long time and was being protective of her territory. "Why are you taking those samples? What do you need her water for?" She stepped closer to Terry. Her eyes were trained on him as she watched what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Know That Song (Avy & Joy)   You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:47 pm

Terry looked up at the other girl who was being quite defensive of the mermaid and the lake, asking why he was taking her water. The mermaid had introduced herself as Luna. He raised an eyebrow at Bow.

Sorry, but - Luna, was it? - doesn't own the lake. It's not her water. Someone could go swimming in it if they wanted to. I'm getting water for my class experiment. Don't make such a big deal out of it.

He frowned, and continued filling the bags with water.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Know That Song (Avy & Joy)   You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:00 pm

Luna looked to Bow, a little surprised at what she said and hearing what Terry said "y-yes he is correct, technically I don't own this water, and anyway, he is just getting some for an...ex..experiment...whatever that is" she said, obviously not understanding what Terry was talking about with that.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Know That Song (Avy & Joy)   You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:22 pm

Bow sighed and she lightened up a bit. "Sorry... It just seems this pond is already... struggling. I wouldn't want for you to take up the rest of the water, but I guess that would be pretty impossible with your tools... *giggle* Umm... What kind of experiment are you doing for your class?" She smiled and bent down next to him trying to figure out what he was doing. She looked up at Luna. "How did you get here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Know That Song (Avy & Joy)   You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:56 pm

Luna backed him up, acknowledging what he was doing, but seemed to be confused on the word experiment. He raised an eyebrow.

You act like you don't know what an experiment is.

The other woman backed off, saying she only did it because the pond looked rough already, and thought he was going to take all of the water, or the majority of it. She said she had noticed what he was using, however, and now deemed it impossible. She asked what kind of experiment he was doing.

It's not a secret Central Park's lake has been dirty lately. So I'm gonna measure the trophic level.

Then she asked how he got here. He laughed a bit, filling the last bag.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Know That Song (Avy & Joy)   You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:27 pm

Luna watched the two talk to each other, listening to Bow when she asked how she got there "oh...well I'm from what you might call Scotland and I think you would class my time as Medieval Times or Anglo-Saxon times but I'm not fully sure on the terminology of this world, an evil wizard captured me and used me for testing his spells, eventually he must have tested a time and space travel spell, as I somehow ended up in this park, eventually finding this pond which I thought was private enough for anyone not to find me...I guess it's more popular than I first thought" she said with a soft chuckle and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Know That Song (Avy & Joy)   You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:53 pm

Bow watched Terry with growing curiosity as filled the last bag. She then looked up and listened to Luna explain how she had managed to arrive at this small murky pond. Her eyes got wide as she spoke about being from the past and that she was tested upon. She blinked and smiled when she finished. *giggle* "Well... I'm known pretty well for wandering where most people don't go... I don't think I've ever seen more than two people at a time here, so you should be okay with privacy. But this still doesn't seem like somewhere to live..."

She looked around at the yucky water and then looked to Terry. "Umm... Are you going to help the lake after you figure out what's wrong, or are you just going to experiment and do nothing afterwards?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Know That Song (Avy & Joy)   You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:40 am

Luna said she was from Scotland in Anglo-Saxon times. Terry raised an eyebrow as she said that a wizard had transported her here via time travel.

As hard as it is to believe in magic or something like that, believe it or not, I'm from the future.

The other girl said that Luna should be good on privacy, but that she didn't think it was a good place for Luna to live. She then asked Terry if he was going to help the lake after he did his experiment.

Uh...well, I wasn't going to, but I guess I could try.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Know That Song (Avy & Joy)   You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:19 am

"T-thank you, both of you, I really appreciate the help" said Luna happily before she looked to Terry "even if you try and fail your efforts will still be thanked" she said.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Know That Song (Avy & Joy)   You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:37 pm

Bow smiled and then got a look of determination in her eyes. "There is no try! Only do and succeed!... Or at least, try, fail, try again... *giggle* And I'll help in anyway I can so that we can succeed and rescue this lake and your home!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Know That Song (Avy & Joy)   You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:24 pm

Luna told him that if he tried, even if he failed, she would thank him, and Bow told him that there was no trying, only doing and succeeding, or try and try again. She also said that she'd help him in any way she could.

Nah, that's not necessary. I'm sure I can get it done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know That Song (Avy & Joy)   You Know That Song (Avy & Joy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Know That Song (Avy & Joy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next