Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Dan Yat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Dan Yat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Dan Yat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Dan Yat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Dan Yat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Dan Yat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Dan Yat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Dan Yat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Dan Yat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Dan Yat - Page 2 Vote_lcapDan Yat - Page 2 Voting_barDan Yat - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Dan Yat

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Dan Yat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Yat   Dan Yat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:15 pm

I edited the powers before I posted this morning I just forgot to say I did
Back to top Go down

Dan Yat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Yat   Dan Yat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm

XD No pun intended, but seeing as who I'm talking to I think I shall take that pun back and include it after all :P hehe
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

Dan Yat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Yat   Dan Yat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:26 am

@Josh/JaK:

Well, erm, you know instead of... you could've just...

Never mind.

Alright, add a weakness to Lead. Personally I can't imagine any situation, magical or not, that can swipe away his whole biology just like that. You could say he got his ability to absorb solar radiation taken away and hence lost his Kryptonian/Daxamite powers, but the weakness to lead has nothing to do with it. Just like if a human goes blind he won't become immune to poison or something like that (lame example I know). Not to mention he seriously needs more solid weaknesses other than magical vulnerability.

I really think there needs to be a set limit to how far his lightning bolts can go. "Higher voltage" is too broad a term. I'm gonna have to ask for something more specific; for example, Kara's heat vision is at 3,000 degrees Celsius. That's specific. Gimme a value to work with here, and well-defined limits.

Do those things and I guess you're good.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

Dan Yat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Yat   Dan Yat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Edited weaknesses, durability and set voltages for lightning. Also haven't added the lead because the story is going to have him stripped of everything that made him a Daxamite, the strengths, the weaknesses, everything
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Dan Yat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Yat   Dan Yat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:58 am

Durability; approved.

I'm glad you stated that it wasn't as powerful as normal earth lightning bolts, otherwise with that many zeroes I would have given it a 'no-no'. xD But, just so you know, since several people have been known to survive earth lightning bolts in real-life, and we're running an RPG full of Metahumans, even if you tried to kill someone with that, considering you stated its not as potent as actual lightning, means that its not gonna harm anyone that much at all unless some other Physics gimmick kicks in.

Lightning bolts; approved I guess.

The Lead thing wasn't a request, it was an order. If you're really going down the road of completely wiping out everything that makes him a Daxamite, I'm gonna put you on observation and I better see a convincing enough plot that actually wipes away his entire biology, otherwise the Lead weakness is going to stay.

Also, you don't get Superman-level people walking around without weaknesses, if you wanna remove the Lead thing. Kara has, like, 8. And counting every single form of Kryptonite, she has like 13. None of your weaknesses are actual weaknesses, they're situation events "if this happens, if that happens". I don't want situational events. I want weaknesses, set in stone.

I'm not saying make it as many as Kara's; but at least make him considerably vulnerable to something. I mean, Kryponite isn't readily available, but half of the Metahumans on this site are magicians of some sort and Kara's vulnerable to magic. Kara's also vulnerable to psychis and telepaths. She cannot fly. She's psychologically afraid of using her powers to their full potential lest she kill someone. Hit her with Red Solar Radiation and she's powerless. See? Set-in-stone-weaknesses.

The only one I see on you is a vulnerability to magic. But that alone isn't gonna cut it.

Even if you only had Lead, that's a big enough weakness (considering Lead's so readily available) that I would have approved your weaknesses section, but since you don't, you're going to have to get creative with this.

Weaknesses; pending.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Dan Yat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Yat   Dan Yat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:17 pm

Magic + Achilles' heel: good enough for me.

Weaknesses; approved

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dan Yat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Yat   Dan Yat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dan Yat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: