Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Wanderer (Open) Vote_lcapThe Wanderer (Open) Voting_barThe Wanderer (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Wanderer (Open) Vote_lcapThe Wanderer (Open) Voting_barThe Wanderer (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Wanderer (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character
Name: Violet Kiana Davenport
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Wanderer (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Wanderer (Open)   The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm

As Violet walked the streets, she took in Jump City. She hadn't been out during the day lately; she'd been sleeping all day and wandering by night. But curiosity had gotten the better of her, so she pulled herself out of bed around 2 and went to what she assumed would be the calmer part of the city. Nicer, too. Interesting. She looked for a place to just sit and think, and decided on a nice bench on the sidewalk next to the street.

Noticing the clouds, Violet became slightly anxious. It better not rain. However, she let go of the anxiety long enough to think about anything but her family. The separation was good. It was what she thought she needed. Continuing down this train of thought, Violet became tense. Good move, Vi. Think of something else. Anything else.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Open)   The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:42 pm

On the subject of 'something else' Violet would notice the unmistakeable sounds of a few people shooting someone, and the unrealistic sounds of bullets bouncing right off of the person getting shot Just die already!! then a person was thrown through a wall and landed right next to Violet.

If she decided to investigate she would see several gang members fighting a man seemingly made out of a bullet-proof metal Next time don't fight me with steel bullets imported from China! the man dealt a final blow, intentionally avoiding any areas that could cause fatal damage.
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Open)   The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:26 pm

Violet couldn't help but notice when a person came flying straight toward her and landed just to the side. If this isn't a good distraction, I don't know what is. She got up and walked nonchalantly in the direction the person came from. What she found was an interesting sight. This city. Bullets were flying at what seemed to be a human, except that he was metal and the bullets had zero effect. So a fight. Always a good time.

As she was pondering which side to join, because she would inevitably become a part of this, she noticed that the people against the man of metal were all on one side, even though they weren't police. Is this a team of criminals or vigilantes? She gave herself two gloves of fire, she was sure the answer would reveal itself.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Open)   The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Metamorphi payed no attention to the girl who came, he instead waited until the wail of police sirens came and the police took the criminals away, he then turned to the girl Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Open)   The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:07 pm

She was right about one thing; her answer came in the form of red and blue lights and sirens. Next time. She extinguished her gloves, leaving her fingertips aflame. Looking up at the man of metal, she responded "What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Open)   The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:55 pm

Metamorphi made no attempt to retreat when the cops came, the cops didn't shoot him or anything, one of them thanked him, and the others all arrested the gangsters. He looked down at the girl and smirked at her response Cute... my name is Metamorphi, I was made in a lab
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Open)   The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:51 pm

So he's the hero. She narrowed her eyes at being called 'cute'. "In a lab? Interesting. I assume you change? I mean, Metamorphi." She wasn't sure how to take the fact that he was created entirely in a lab. She knew what lab life could be like, but she couldn't imagine waking up one day and just existing.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Open)   The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:22 pm

Metamorphi grinned at her obvious displeasure at being called cute Well yeah, you don't think I normally look like this? he gestured at his steel body, then suddenly his steel body would become a normal humans body within a space of time that the girl could surely not follow with her eyes Yes, as you can see I do change
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Open)   The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:36 pm

Very interesting. Violet couldn't help but note that Metamorphi's human form was what would be considered attractive. To some. "Wait, are you a shape shifter or something else?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Open)   The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:19 pm

Metamorphi frowned I have no idea, I think I'm a shape shifter (OOC: Soz, short post)
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Open)   The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Violet was perplexed. "What do you mean you have no idea? That makes no sense." If he was created in a lab, he should either be incredibly smart or incredibly un-knowledgable about the world. She hoped for his sake that he was the former. (OOC: s'kay)
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Open)   The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:36 pm

(OOC: My charger stopped working so I was in a hurry)

Metamorphi shrugged I never gave a %#!@ about how to define it, I just accepted it I guess, besides, there's only one man who actually knows more than me, but he's dead, and I wasn't a very curious kid so I never asked him about it while he was alive.
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Open)   The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:43 pm

"Makes sense. Sometimes it's better not knowing things anyway." She looked down at her fingertips, and the flames went out. Why was she still thinking about this? She changed the subject. "So those gang members. What was that about?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Open)   The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:45 pm

(OOC: Admittedly I do not have an excuse for this one xD)

Metamorphi shrugged Well, I'm a hero, they're bad guys, we don't really get along all that well
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Open)   The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:54 pm

"Understandable." Violet looked up at his eyes. "Why are you a hero?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer (Open)   The Wanderer (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wanderer (Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next