Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Vote_lcapA Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Voting_barA Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Vote_lcapA Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Voting_barA Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Journey in Hoenn

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:36 pm

Drayeke awkwardly took the key. She didn't like taking things from him, she'll buy him breakfast or something in the morning!
She began to lead them to their rooms, hands still in pockets. "Maybe we can earn money buy battling some people, or by working at a pokemon daycare or something. We could always revert to gambling!" Drayeke offered to him, smiling. She needed to think of some ways to get more money, she was running low, and no money meant no food.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:43 pm

"I don't think we can gamble." Dominic said, opening his bag.

"We should have enough food to last the raft ride to Dewford town." He said doing a quick mental calculation. "We'll get there close to nightfall, and we can tent out out on the beach. The next morning, we'll see about the money problem." He said, trying to plan ahead.

Dominic walked up to his room, put the key in the door and turned back to her.

"Night Drey." He said tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:00 am

Drayeke thought about this and nodded. She might as well let him do the planning since he did it since the trip started!
Drayeke soon slipped into a deep sleep.

Dominic would hear a banging in his room. If he wasn't a heavy sleeper he'd wake up to the site of Drayeke in a sports bra, her pajama pants, and her goggles on. Her eyes were closed and she was making her way over to the closet in his room, shutting herself inside.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:04 am

Dominic heard a slight banging, and sat up before opening his eyes to see drey right walk over to his closet and shut herself inside. It looked like she was sleepwalking.

"How did she even get in here?" Dominic mumbled. He'd walk over to the closet and knock on the door. He then stopped himself after a couple raps on the door.

"Wait. You're not supposed to wake up a sleepwalker." He said.

Last edited by Hotwire on Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:08 am

Dray slept through the banging, but when she heard Dominic's voice, her eyes shot open. She viewed her surrounding areas and tried not to panic. "Am I dead?" Drayeke wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:12 am

"Oh... Ah... you're awake." Dominic said looking up a little embarrassed "You were sleepwalking." He explained opening the closet door.

"You're in my closet." He said, obviously trying to downplay it as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:23 am

Drayeke heard the voice again. "God, is that you?" She asked aloud. Then the voice told her she was sleep walking. Drayeke giggled when Dominic was at the other side of the door. "Oops.. I should have probably told you about this when we began this journey." She said as she stepped out of the closet.
"I'm a sleep walker!" Drayeke said, throwing her hands in the air.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:26 am

"Yeah. That would have been nice to know. I mean... not like it bad or anything... it just a... I mean..." He said stuttering a little at her giggling.

"Well you should probably get back to your room." Dominic said opening his door, and squinting a little at the light coming in.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:30 am

Drayeke simply nodded, seeing that Dominic was flustered. She fixed her goggles and stepped out of her door. " 'Night Dominic!" She cooed as she walked to her room. She closed the door, locked it, then hopped back into bed. Getting a good nights sleep.

The next morning, when Dominic woke up, Drayeke wouldn't be in her room, not even her stuff was in there.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:57 pm

Dominic woke up in the morning, and didn't see walked over to dreys room to make sure she didn't sleepwalk somewhere else. It seemed like she hadn't... unless her sleepwalking included subconsciously carrying things, because everything was gone.

"What on earth?" Dominic said in a little bit of shock. He ran down to the front desk and asked if the woman behind the counter if she saw a girl about his age leave.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:03 pm

As Dominic would be asking the old lady behind the desk, she'd simply giggle and point to the doors leading outside.
When Dominic went outside, Dray would be surrounded by her pokemon. She had food all on a picnic table and her pokemon were all being fed. "I made breakfast!" She chimed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:59 pm

"You had me worried there for a couple minutes. Come on out guys." Dominic said throwing the pokeballs to the ground, releasing his Combusken and Spheal. He pulled some pokefood from his backpack and put in some bowls at his Pokemons feet. He then sat down at the table.

"This looks great." He said picking at a little of it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:06 pm

Drayeke smiled. "Just some fruit, eggs, toast and stuff!" She said while feeding a berry to gloom. "It's the least I could do, since you did buy the rooms and navigate us everywhere!" Dray said with a smile. "What's the plan for today?" She asked, patting Gloom's head.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:15 pm

"Well in about an hour and a half we should be packed up and down at the beach to launch off. We then take our raft south." He said placing his pokenav on the table, and drawing a line from the beach to and island to the south.

"That's where we reach dewford island. We should get there by nightfall. We can camp on the beach there and then hike into dewford city in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:40 pm

Drayeke munches on a piece of toast while he explains all of this. "When do you think we'll hit our next gym?" She asked him, returning her pokemon and putting them on her belt. This was definitely the life, traveling and catching pokemon! What more could you want!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Journey in Hoenn
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next