Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Journey in Hoenn Vote_lcapA Journey in Hoenn Voting_barA Journey in Hoenn Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Journey in Hoenn Vote_lcapA Journey in Hoenn Voting_barA Journey in Hoenn Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Journey in Hoenn

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Journey in Hoenn Empty
PostSubject: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Dominic was pumped. Torchic at his side, he was ready to start on his pokemon quest. He walked into the next town... oldale. He hadn't been there too often, but when he did go there, it was always for small things, like grocery shopping. He strolled into town with his pokenav in front of his face. After making sure he was in the right place, and hadn't just gone full circle back to littleroot, Dominic sat down on a bench to catch his breath and rest his legs.

Last edited by Hotwire on Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A Journey in Hoenn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:07 pm

A door was thrown open as a Dominic sat down. A girl with blonde hair, goggles on her head, and an Eevee on her shoulder ran out. She had the biggest smile on as she ran past Dominic.
Eevee jumped off her shoulder, letting Drayeke do a cartwheel and land right next to her best friend. She lied down on her belly and pet her Pokemon. "Eevee!" Eevee chimed as Drayeke tickled behind her ear. "Here you go. After this snack we can go on our first adventure!" Drayeke chimed as she fed Eevee a few treats.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

A Journey in Hoenn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:10 pm

Dominic's head perked up at the word adventure. This girl had an eevee. Must have been her first pokemon... just like his torchic. He stood up and walked over.

"So you're starting your journey as well?" Dominic asked.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A Journey in Hoenn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:43 pm

As Drayeke was feeding her beloved pokemon, a boy came up and asked her about her adventure. Drayeke turned around and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, what about it?" Drayeke asked in a cocky way, feeding Eevee another treat.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

A Journey in Hoenn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:50 pm

"Cool. So am I." Dominic said, looking down at hi torchic. "This is torchic, my partner. I take it that eevee is yours." Dominic said looking at the eevee. All those treats could not be good for it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A Journey in Hoenn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Drayeke smiled as she took out her pokedex. She pointed it at the torchic and read all the information while mumbling cool. "Yup, she's my best friend!" chimed Drayeke as she fed Eevee her finale treat. She pat Eevee's head and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

A Journey in Hoenn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Dominic thought for a few seconds trying to come up with something else to say. He was having trouble. This girl was cute, and it was kinda scrambling his head a little.

"I-uhm.. are you from here or littleroot?"

Last edited by Hotwire on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A Journey in Hoenn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:02 pm

Drayeke face palmed herself."Nope, I just barged out of a random persons house with my pokemon! Because that's normal!" Drayeke snapped as she sighed. She stood up and looked at the boy. "Obviously your're working up to it, so I'm going to make this a little easier. I'll go on a journey with you if you help me train every flying pokemon I get and if you tell me your name." Drayeke negotiated with a firm look on her face, even if the boy was a lot taller then her.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

A Journey in Hoenn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:07 pm

Dominic recoiled a little at this girls comment. Go on a journey with this girl. It was sorta sudden... but what the heck. A lot of great trainers traveled in groups. It would almost be unwise not to take up this opportunity. Besides... Dominic actually had done a lot of reading on flying types. Not as much reading as he did on others... but a proficient amount.

"Flying types? You got it. The name's Dominic" He said putting his hand out for a shake.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A Journey in Hoenn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Drayeke eyed Dominic up and down before shaking his hand. She looked at Eevee, which she nodded, then back to Dominic. She shook his hand and grinned. "The names Drayeke, don't forget it!" Drayeke chimed as she adjusted her satchel. "Where to first?" Asked Drayeke as she pointed a pokeball at Eevee, winked at her, and returned her. She knew their was tall grass ahead and she didn't want Eevee to get hurt too badly.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

A Journey in Hoenn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:28 pm

"Sure won't" Dominic assured her. She wanted to know where to go next. Dominic flipped out his pokenav. A 3d image of the Hoenn region popped out. An orange dot showed their location in oldale. "Well Mauville and slate port are here. But they aren't as close as Petalburg city, and you need a water type to carry you across the pond here. The better bet is to go this way towards Petalburg city. Although I think we should probably stop by the pokemart over there and stock up on some supplies. Never no when you'll need a potion or a pecha berry." Dominic explained.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A Journey in Hoenn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:04 pm

Drayeke clasped her hands together. "I've got some supplies but we can get some more, train, and head over to the first gym. But we really need to let the wind take it's course! What's the point of an adventure if we plan everything!?" She chimed happily as she looked at the exit. Drayeke looked back at her happy home and smiled. She waved at it then looked back at Dominic. "Let's go!" Drayeke announced as she grabbed Dominc's hand and ran towards the exit of the town.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

A Journey in Hoenn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:07 pm

"My parents bought me a few supplies to start me off as well. I think we'll be good at least until we hit the next town." Dominic said. When drayeke grabbed his hand, he was caught a little off guard, and blushed, though it was barely noticeable.\

"Oh... I... uh... okay." He said.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A Journey in Hoenn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:17 pm

As they got into the tall grass Drayeke let go of his hand and looked around. She looked around again and sighed. "Umm, do you know which way to go? I kind of got lost after the first minute." Drayeke admitted as she rubbed the back of her head awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

A Journey in Hoenn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:22 pm

Dominic sighed when the Drayeke told him she had gotten lost.

"Didn't you grow up in this town?" he asked ulling out his pokenav. A 3d image of the town appeared. He pointed off in a specific direction. "That way. There should be a dirt path leading us towards the next town."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Journey in Hoenn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Journey in Hoenn
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next