Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOn a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barOn a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOn a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barOn a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roark

RPG character
Name: Roark Baythers
Code Name: Atlas
Villain or good guy?: Good

On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN)   On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:02 pm

"Yeah, it's cool. I'd rather take the real umbrella over the generated one. If you get hit hard enough for some reason, I'm left in the rain before hitting what hit you." He laughed. He noticed that Aleta was holding Vincent's hand and blushing, and suddenly he knew. He smirked, and accidentally bumped into Aleta, sending her closer to Vincent before diving over to one of those beach tables with the big umbrellas.

"Don't worry! I can wait!" He laughed out again.
Back to top Go down
NeoSky2K

RPG character
Name: Vincent Ward
Code Name: Aegis

PostSubject: Re: On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN)   On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:55 pm

"Hhh, fi--Heey!"

Vincent hadn't even the time to acquiesce before nearly falling over from the girl bumping into him. He nearly lost his balance, losing his concentration in the process. He still hadn't mastered this whole power thing since he'd sort of hid it the best he could up until he was forced to move to Jump. The significance of his losing concentration was that it was the thing keeping him dry, the umbrella shifting out of reality in a perception-bending manner as he attempted to catch Aleta... Luckily, she had one as well, and one with less of an esoteric means of existence.

"Heh," Vincent stammered out, "Looks like I at least have alright reaction time..."
Back to top Go down
Vibe Howler
Vibe Howler

RPG character
Name: Aleta Alyx
Code Name: Vibe Howler

PostSubject: Re: On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN)   On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:24 pm

Aleta's eyes widened as she fell onto Vincent "Sorry, but I didn't mean it like that!" she stammered to regain her own balance then stood up looking to Atlas "I meant I wanted to get to know you both more. Not just Vincent" she sighed then pulled her rain coats hood up and onto her head then handed her umbrella to Vincent. She walked over to Atlas with a hand on her hip. "You both seem to be pretty cool guys, so why can't the three of us just hang out?" she grinned.

Aleta motioned for Vincent to come over then sat next to Atlas. "So. Atlas. What do you have planned since you have nowhere to go?" she questioned as she twirled one of her side bangs around her index finger curiously.
Back to top Go down
Roark

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN)   On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:19 pm

"I never said we couldn't hang out. I was just having some fun." Roark laughed. He was just trying to play matchmaker. Anyway, Aleta's question struck him. What was he going to do? The only thing he really knew was how to keep the peace. He got a puzzled look on his face for a second, then shrugged.

"I don't really know. I guess I'm just here to keep the crimes down like the rest of the heroes. I'm not some psycho lab experiment. I'm about the only rational one." He said smiling a bit, but with a very nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
NeoSky2K

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN)   On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:44 am

Wandering back over to where the other two were, Vincent handed Aleta her umbrella back, replacing his own with a little effort. It wasn't terribly impressive really, but it was... At least interesting for someone who hadn't seen it before. It seemed to 'grow' from his hand, forming out of thin air as the copper color spread into the form of an umbrella once again, still that same copper-glass color.

"Well," he retorted with a little smirk, "You can't eat justice, and the broken bodies of bad guys don't make for a very comfortable bed." He had a point... Though a city the size of Jump was bound to have vagrants, and several homeless shelters, it was still a good idea to have plans when you were freshly homeless... Especially in cities with a lot of supers.
Back to top Go down
Vibe Howler
Vibe Howler

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN)   On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:12 am

Aleta nodded in agreement "Do you have any idea on where you could possibly stay?" she asked, crossing her legs making eye contact with Atlas. She was very worried about him seeing as when she was homeless, it wasn't all that fun. Aleta straightened her back a bit then tilted her head slightly. "And what about food? You're not going hungry, are you?" she frowned slightly as she rubbed her heels together to make a squeaking sound come out of her boots.
Back to top Go down
Roark

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN)   On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:19 am

Roark sighed. He really didn't have a place to stay. He usually slept under a tree in the park during the day. He usually got his food by doing security at usual-targeted places such as banks and military bases. He really did want a place to stay though. A real bed; a real home. He looked up at Aleta and Vincent.

"I stay out in the open; I make my presence known. As for food, I have enough money to keep myself fed. I'm fine." He said with slight sorrow in his voice.
Back to top Go down
NeoSky2K

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN)   On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:13 am

Vincent wasn't quite convinced. He had been homeless himself for a bit before he made it to Jump, and he hadn't had any cake walk there. For a while, he just eyed Atlas with incredulity, but eventually he spoke up with "Yeah, I'm not really buyin' it."

He said he was a run-away from some lab with obvious financial resources. And he was homeless. If he was to be believed, there was no way the group that made him into what he was wouldn't have some sort of task force foor dealing with something like this... After all, when you were making super-soldiers covertly without any sort of legal consent, or consent of the test subjects, you were bound to get at least a few runners, or your friendly neighborhood protagonists knocking at your door because they found out about you.

"I don't really have a solution, since I... Barely have a roof myself, but still."
Back to top Go down
Vibe Howler
Vibe Howler

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN)   On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:31 am

Aleta closed her eyes for a moment to think then started to tap her foot. "When I was homeless, I only had the clothes on my back and a head full of hopes and dreams. A lack of money was an issue. So food wasn't easy for me." she said looking at Atlas with a frown.

Aleta was starting to remember when she was out on the streets at 13. She was so shaken up from what she had seem at night in Gotham. Aleta swallowed the knot forming in her throat then shook her head. "You're probably very hungry so... let's go get pizza." she said standing up. "And I refuse to take no for an answer." she looked at them with an attempted serious face that only made her look like an upset child. "Let's go. I'm buying."
Back to top Go down
Roark

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN)   On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:37 am

Atlas was shocked by Aleta's stubbornness. He thought for a second, and then smirked. He had thought of something witty, at least to him.

"Fine, but don't the men always pay for the first date?" He laughed out. "Kidding! Let's go." He said taking off toward the pizza parlor. He completely neglected the fact that there were umbrellas again and walked in the rain. For the first time in a while, he had an actual smile on his face. Though something felt off with Vincent, he was still enjoying his company, as well as Aleta's.
Back to top Go down
NeoSky2K

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN)   On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:18 am

A little shrug was all Vincent could respond with at first. He'd actually had the exact same thought as Aleta, though he wasn't quite so quick. He never seemed to feel quite comfortable around people, so he always took things relatively slow... You could never really be too careful, and he'd had enough issues arise from his own powers, or those of others, that he didn't tend to just jump into a friendship. "Well, alright. Though I'm paying for myself, at least. All of this's reminded me that I actually got my commission check for that job cleaning up the thing in that prison, so I have enough to last me a while, even after they... Sorta took a chunk out for damages..."
Back to top Go down
Vibe Howler
Vibe Howler

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN)   On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:30 am

Aleta nodded "Very well." she looked up to Atlas with a small smile, she kept a good pace to keep up with his head start then hopped over to him, holding her umbrella over his head "Slow down partner, not much of a rush. Besides, you get even more wet when you speed through rain." she teased. "Also I don't think they'd appreciate you flooding their place? You know?" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Roark

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN)   On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:36 am

Roark laughed at her comments. "I wouldn't appreciate it flooding either. I can't swim." Yeah, that was smart. Being kept up in a cell didn't leave any time for recreation. He had no idea how to drive, swim, or ride a bike. He just sat in the cell day in, day out. He shrugged and slowed down so Aleta didn't have to run.

Roark turned back to Vincent. "Damages, huh? I know a think about breaking prison-type buildings." He chuckled out. After all, he did bust out of an asylum meant to keep people in. He was nervous though. He knew it wouldn't be long until Professor Charon would send a team out to find him. He sighed and let it be, because for now, he was having a great time.
Back to top Go down
NeoSky2K

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN)   On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:53 am

Vincent jogged after the other two, his umbrella's flare growing a bit to protect him better as he ran. Water wouldn't kill him, but soggy pants were no fun, really... Especially when you had to walk everywhere!

"Hey, it's not my fault! Not entirely at least... There was no way I was going after that thing in hand-to-hand combat, and I suck at throwing knives, so I made due with psychic grenades..." And... Well, that was true! Not that blades or anything probably would have helped him there... Giant, carapaced creatured tend to just brush scrawny human-things like himself aside when they get in the way and, being pretty narrowly built and the shortest of the three... He was pretty scrawny.
Back to top Go down
Vibe Howler
Vibe Howler

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN)   On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:58 am

Aleta giggled as the two teasingly argued back and fourth. She really did enjoy their company now seeing how open the two became. "I bet it was very troublesome~" Aleta laughed quietly as she was practically walking on her tippy-toes to walk next to the ever-so-tall Atlas. She grunted a little as she barely kept her balance. She sighed then just decided to hold her arm up high to protect Atlas' head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN)   On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On a rainy day, no one knows your sorrows. (OPEN)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next