Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Vote_lcapIt was meant to be! (Ravi)  Voting_barIt was meant to be! (Ravi)  Vote_rcap 
Moon
It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Vote_lcapIt was meant to be! (Ravi)  Voting_barIt was meant to be! (Ravi)  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It was meant to be! (Ravi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Empty
PostSubject: It was meant to be! (Ravi)    It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:04 pm

Ray put on her goggles and shot down after the monster. It was made of glass shards and constantly shone in the sun, making it hard to look at. Either way, Ray was still determined to stop it from destroying the city and so far, she's chased it into Tito's Junkyard.
Ray has only been here a few times, and that was just with a group of trouble makers from her school. She sighed inwardly as the monster shone in her eyes again. It shot a few pieces of glass at Ray, which she dodged, then ran behind a giant pile of trash. Ray made her fist glow rainbow as she charged down to hit the monster. She did, with ease, but it simply made it more dangerous by giving it glass shards to attack her with. It cut Ray's arm which the blood simply trickled down her arm. "Gosh you freakin' glass piece of @#*$!" Ray yelled at the thing as she shot a rainbow ball at it's jagged arm.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: It was meant to be! (Ravi)    It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:53 pm

Gilda had the raven's eye. She loved shiny objects. She didn't really show it other than collecting them though. But in her mind they draw her attention relentlessly. When she saw one without an owner she just had to pursue it, so when she saw something gleaming from half the city away, she had to go after it. With a flap of her wings and a gust of wind she was off towards it.

What she found wasn't anything close to what she had expected. It was a giant glass monster. Gilda didn't collect glass items too often. It'd just end up filling her sleeping spots with sharp things, not a good idea. She glared down at the monster, this was really disappointing.

There was something else though, a girl? Gilda gazed down at the fight taking place and watched with interest, she seemed to be fighting the glass thing. Weird. She supposed she might as well help. Gilda rose high into the air then dashed down and swung her mace at the creatures mid-section. She hoped to finish this fight fast. She was a bit interested in that rainbow haired girl. "Fly high!" she yelled as she struck the monster.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It was meant to be! (Ravi)    It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:56 pm

Ray looked back and flew straight up as she watched the girl shatter the monster into two halves. "That.. was.. AWESOME!" Ray shouted as she zoomed down to the girl. "I need to get one of those!" She said aloud as she looked at the girl with a smile. "You are 20% cooler then all the other meta dweebs!" Ray told the girl with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It was meant to be! (Ravi)    It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:58 pm

It had worked. Gilda was surprised, she had expected a bit more of a fight from the thing. Gilda brushed some of the glass dust off of herself then did a little bit of a spin to get the rest of it. "There we g-" her sentence was interrupted by that rainbow haired chick she saw earlier.

"Yes, yep that's all true." Gilda said with a smile as the girl spoke. Gilda was starting to like this chick already. She seemed alright. "Good luck with that, I don't think there're much of these around" Gilda said with her wings slowly flapping. "I couldn't agree more though." Gilda said with a bigger smile "Whats your name chick?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It was meant to be! (Ravi)    It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:51 pm

"Rainbowdash, but you can call me Ray." Ray introduced her self with a salute. She looked at the girl and thought about it, she looked kind of like a hybrid, but since Meta's were popping up everywhere, who knows? "What brings you to Tito's Junk yard? Besides a glass shard monster that was a pain in my ass." Ray asked as she pointed to a deep wound in her left arm.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It was meant to be! (Ravi)    It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:13 pm

"Neat name.". She meant it too. She had never heard anything quite like it in the, almost, 40 years of her life.  "Everyone calls me Gilda." she said, not saluting at all but instead spreading her wings wide. "and I actually came her just cuz I saw that thing." she sad with a shrug.

She then looked at the wound on Ray's arm "You should probably get that looked at some tome, its not easy to get glass out of yourself." Gilda flew around ray in a circle "Why were you even fighting that thing in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It was meant to be! (Ravi)    It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Ray waved at Gilda. "I heal abnormally fast, i'll be okay for now." Ray explained as she wiped some blood off her arm. You could already tell that she was healing because the cut was a lot less deeper. "Well, I was taking a nap on the clouds and that thing came stromin' in, and being myself, I had to shut it up!" Ray explained with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It was meant to be! (Ravi)    It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:02 pm

Gilda wasn't sure healing fast would even be a good thing. What if she healed and kept the glass in her? That wouldn't be fun next time she moved that arm...but whatever, it was her decision. Gilda couldn't make the girl go anywhere. Well, she probably could, but that would require effort that just didn't need to go into this situation. The cut was already healing anyways, no reason to try and fix it now.

Gilda liked the way the girl thought when it came to the monster though. It didn't sound like she was some goody two shoes who went ape on everything that looked threatening. "I see," Gilda looked down at the ground, her wings slowly flapping, "So you obviously fly. How good are ya?" she said with a smile. As a thanagarian, she liked flying. It was sorta her thing. This...Ray, was the first other person she had met that had substantial flight power... and that she was on good terms with. "Got any cool tricks?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It was meant to be! (Ravi)    It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:10 pm

After another few seconds, some glass was pushed out of her arm during the healing process. It was kind of gross. But Ray was used to this kind of thing. She stretched her wings and cracked her knuckles. "Fly! Of course! I'm the fastest flyer around! I easily reach 890 milers per hour!" Ray bragged, detecting a challenge. "but, My coolest move is the Sonic Rainboom!" She finished with a grin. "It is the coolest thing you'll every lay your eyes on! Except me of course!" Ray exclaimed, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It was meant to be! (Ravi)    It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:01 pm

That was...pretty fast. Gilda could usually only reach 500 miles per hour. That was if she was booking it. She didn't show even the slightest bit of surprise or jealousy...well, maybe a little bit of surprise. "Not bad, Ray, not bad." she said, doing her best to disguise her jealousy. She would have to put off racing for another day. Maybe on a day Ray was feeling worse, she hadn't been kidding about that healing factor.

"Sonic Rainboom" she said with a bit of a chuckle. It had a pretty good name, but it also sounded a bit funny. She couldn't imagine what it looked like, "Ha, you're wrong. I looked in a mirror this morning. I was much cooler than you or your silly sonic rainfizzle or drizzleclap or whatever." she said. She was grinning just as big as Ray now.

"I'm a Thanagarian," she said ",I'm much cooler than anything you can throw out...by default ." she tagged on confidently, crossing her arms and using a large flap of her wings to raise her a few feet above Ray just so she could look down on her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It was meant to be! (Ravi)    It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:55 pm

Ray had a self satisfying smirk on her face when Gilda complimented her. Then, it disappeared when she began to hate on her sonic rainboom and saying she was better.
Ray cringed and flew higher then Gilda, so she could have the advantage point. "So what! Your just saying you're better by blood because I'm faster then you!" Ray challenged with a grin. "I could smoke you in a race and in a performance contest!" Ray bragged, making herself feel better as she spoke. "And, my hair is way cooler than yours!" She finished with a satisfying grin.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It was meant to be! (Ravi)    It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:32 am

"Don't just assume you could beat me in a race!" Gilda said adamantly, "You might be faster but I'm a better flier than you could be in a thousand years!" Gilda smiled and straitened herself even as she was flying, raising above Ray once again, "I can fly higher. I can fly longer. I can fly better."

She then did a short dive, twisting around Ray, "Cool hair doesn't win races ya know?" she smiled and spread her wings as wide as they would go to show the girl what she was up again. Each wing was longer than the girl was tall and by a good bit too. "I think you're forgetting who one-shotted that giant glass monster chick." Gilda said, poking down at the rainbow haired girl's collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It was meant to be! (Ravi)    It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Ray simply chuckled. "You may be a good flier, taking it slow all the time, but speed will wipe you away!" Ray challenged as she flew higher then Gilda. "Just stay in the slow lane where your safe, grandma!" She mocked with a grin. She wasn't going to let anyone claim her title of fastest flier or best flier. Ray was the best! That's finale!

Ray flipped her hair with a smirk. "It may not win races, but it definitely gets people to look at me!" She told Gilda with a smirk. "And the only reason why you took down that monster was because of your weapon! You wouldn't be able to take it with just your fists!" Ray told the girl while crossing her arms.
At this point, the two girls were way above the city, they could over look all of jump.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It was meant to be! (Ravi)    It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:22 am

This girl was asking to be blazed out of the skies by someone who actually knew what they were doing. Good thing Gilda was here to teach this punk a lesson. She would just have to show off her skill instead of her speed, simple enough. Gilda knew she was a great flier. She could pull off maneuvers that birds a tenth of her size couldn't. She could wipe the skies clean with this chick if it was anything but a test of speed!

"Look at you wondering what sort of psycho has hair like that." she said right back to Ray. Gilda then narrowed her eyes at the girls next comment "Says the girl who can shoot silly little rainbows. Either way, I woulda smashed that thing to pieces without it even landing a hit on me dweeb." This girl had obviously never seen an angry thanagarian on the war path. That might be fixed if she didn't start watching her mouth. "Why don't you put your wings where your mouth is girly girl?" Gilda smiled, "Just be careful not to eat 'em big mouth. You obviously love wings"
she said, poking Ray's stomach with the mace in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It was meant to be! (Ravi)    It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:21 am

Ray was getting mad, but instead of throwing insults back and forth, she decided to take another route. "This rainbows can blow up a building, leaving me with an awesome exit... If I was a bad guy." She bragged with a smirk. Ray yawned, ignoring her last insult. She began to fly on her back with her hands behind her head. "I have a date with a nap on a cloud. I don't have time for childish games. So, shoo." Ray told the girl with a sly smile. She'd then do a fake impression of the way Gilda flies, except making it look really sloppy and bad. Ray then stuck up her middle finger at Gilda and flew to the nearest cloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was meant to be! (Ravi)    It was meant to be! (Ravi)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was meant to be! (Ravi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: