Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Vote_lcapIce cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Voting_barIce cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Vote_lcapIce cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Voting_barIce cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Empty
PostSubject: Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye]   Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:52 pm

Lance was walking around the mini mart scoping camera locations and employees. He made sure his hood was up so it would conceal his face. He Carefully froze the floor over in spots he thought needed for his escape. Feeling confident in his set up he began to grab some chips, snack cakes, and some fried hearts and gizzards. He then brought the items to the register and saw a women in her early 20's was working, ''Perfect.'' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character
Name: Remy Esteau
Code Name: Twisted Fate
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye]   Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:55 pm

Dani walked into the store and started to head into the back for some frozen meat. She was running low on food and it was about time she ventured out of her 'haunted' apartment to grab some. As she walked back toward the front, she looked down and saw a decently sized frozen puddle on the ground. "Seriously...?" She muttered, stepping over it carefully. "Hey, you guys know the ground is frozen back there, right?" She called as she neared the front, expecting there to be an issue with liquid nitrogen or something else stupid like that that you wouldn't want being broken.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye]   Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Lance sighed softly as he heard someone announcing the ice. ''Oh well guess I should have been faster.'' he muttered. Just as the young women bagged the last Item he grabbed the bag and shouted,''Sorry.'' as he blasted her with a wave of frost and bolted out the door Freezing the exit floor as he left.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye]   Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Dani watched dumbfounded as the guy ran out and froze the woman. Well that...sucks. Checking the isles quickly and making sure that the girl couldn't see her from the back, she sighed. "Going Ghost!" She called with a little giggle, and in a flash of white light she transformed her clothes into the black and white suit, her hair turned white and her eyes green. "Alright, before we go for him..."

Dani flew up to the gigantic block of ice and phased through it, grabbing the cashier and taking her out and onto the counter. "Sleep easy." She told her, cranking up the heat controls and phasing through the door. It didn't take her long to catch up to the crook and she flew along side him for a few minutes. "So is there any particular reason you ruined my shopping spree?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye]   Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:23 pm

Lance stopped dead in his tracks almost falling as he did so. ''Who the heck are you?'', he asked as he formed a blade of ice over his arm. He adopted a defensive stance and rolled his eyes a little, ''And why do you care? I made sure the girl is fine and only took items close to their end date, it doesn't effect you.'' he said in a bored tone. ''Or am I talking to Jumps next big hotshot hero.'' lance laughed.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye]   Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:29 pm

Dani stopped in front of him, laying back in midair and smiling. "You can call me Dani Phantom, okay? And if you must know, it's the fact you didn't pay for anything and that she could have frozen to death in there." When the guy made his ice sword, she rolled eyes eyes and stared at it, raising a finger and shooting a neon-green beam at it, shattering the ice. "Well I don't like to brag but...yeah."
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye]   Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:54 pm

Lance looked down at the shattered sword. ''Well now that just was plain mean, I don't brake your things.'' he chuckled slightly annoyed. Putting the food down he sighed, ''look I don't have any money so I don't know what to tell ya miss.'' Lance shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye]   Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Dani floated around and put her hand on her chin like she was thinking. "Hmmmm...PERHAPS..." She said, raising a finger. "You could get a job like the rest of us? Or do something worthwhile for the community? Make yourself into a productive human being?" She said, her eyes glowing a vibrant neon-green. "Gotcha?"
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye]   Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:14 pm

Lance laughed at her. ''Jolly gee mam you're right. I should make a difference, do something for me.'' he batted his eyelashes. ''Look girl you don't know me so save your good cheer speeches for the dying kids at the hospital.'' Lance picked up his food and walked past her.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye]   Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:20 pm

Dani sighed and her fists glowed. "Alright, I tried." She turned and aimed a punch at the back of the criminal's skull, ready to follow up if it landed. Most likely it would knock him forward, regardless she would then aim to grab him by the leg and hoist him higher and higher into the air. "Are you ready to quit?" She'd ask him, glaring down at his face.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye]   Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Lance was blasted from behind, he felt like the world spun for a second as he heard the ice on the back of his head crack and break. As he thought he could have been seriously injured if it weren't for his layer of ice he was grabbed by the leg and lifted up as she spoke. Lance laughed, ''Are you kidding me I was hoping for a little sightseeing.'' He then popped out sharp 1 inch needles from all over his body As he prepared for to drop him in pain and focus on this fall.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye]   Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:02 pm

Dani gritted her teeth in pain, refusing to drop the guy out of fear he'd actually be hurt by the fall. Instead, she tossed him to the side onto the top of a building. "Ow! You stabbed my freaking hand!" She yelled at him, shaking her hand until the pain stopped for the most part. At that point, she transferred more of her ecto-energy to her hand and aimed another blast at the criminal's torso.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye]   Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice cold fun and a new girl [HayFaye]
Page 1 of 1