Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapFloor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Voting_barFloor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapFloor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Voting_barFloor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Floor 10 (SAO open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:24 pm

A few hours later.
------------------

It was raining in the town of beginning and Phoenix would hear a knock just outside her door...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:51 pm

Phoenix was attempting to cook, but every time she did she only got normal quality. She knew people had to start somewhere, but this was quite annoying.
She was wearing a slip because after this last meal, she planned on going to bed. She finished her normal quality sandwich and sighed again. She left it on the counter when there was a knock on the door. She stopped humming and pulled up her slip, just in case.
She opened the door to see a familiar face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:43 am

She opened the door, probably thinking it was JaK, but as the face stepped out of the night time shadows it was revealed to have an orange cursor over it's head. The face was of that of a PK and behind him were two more Pks. They had been concealing their killer status. "Hello there doll." The boy says pushing Phoenix backwards into the room as all 3 of them entered. "So we heard you have a rare item from a pretty reliable source. By the way, next time you and your little boy friend snag some rare loot, maybe you should tell him not to blab about it." "We heard all about your little adventure from the chef that prepared your A-class meal, bet it was delicious, huh?" They spoke while approaching her. "Don't worry, we can't kill you here, but we can rough you up a bit until you give us what we want." The third member of the player killers said, lighting up his fist a yellow hue with his martial arts skill. "So how about you let us see that Twin-Heart around your neck, huh? Life is dangerous out there for players like ourselves, I'm sure you can understand we'd need it a heck of a lot more than you." One of the Pk's then moved forward to grab her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:50 am

Phoenix thought she was going to greet a familiar face, but was greeted by strangers. She was lucky she was in a safe zone or else the pkkers would most likely kill her. As the stranger shoved her back Phoenix was truly confused. He told her that they wanted her necklace and that Jak blabbed about it. She wouldn't know why he would do that, but she wouldn't judge him yet. There's always a story behind something and she'd need to figure it out.

"Maybe if you'd be a bit nicer I'd let you have it!" Phoenix snarled at the man as she slipped away from his grasp with ease. She shot around the corner and looked at the men. "I get it, you want money, but why this? I'm sure you can make another living some how?!" Phoenix offered, being herself and being kind to strangers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:57 am

"Look, don't make us ask you again. Were being generous because we don't want to make a scene, but there is always another approach." The man says activating the menu screen and stripping down his clothing while the other smiled. "Hold her down boys. Looks like were here for more than just the necklace after all." "You know she'd have to remove them herself." "Well just hold her down and make her access her own menu panel. She'll give us the items and a bit more once we turn off ethics." "You get the hell away from her!" Thunder boomed and a flash of lightning revealed JaK in the doorway his blade out as water dripped from his bangs.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:04 am

Phoenix backed up to the wall with a scared look on her face. "I'm usually a nice person, but get the hell away from me!" Phoenix shouted at the men with a scared look on her face. She didn't know what do to if she couldn't hurt them, so getting out her sword was useless.
Then, the door was thrown open again. Phoenix winced, thinking it was back up, but was comforted by the sound of Jak's voice. "I don't think your sword will help you hear Jak." Phoenix told him with a sigh, but seeing his face made her smile again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:59 am

"Better listen to her and back off dumbass." "Ya, or we might have to add you to our list." "Nah boys, he's already on the list. Look at his neck, he's got the other half. Grab him before he tries to get away!" One of the pks then approaches JaK. "You can't hurt me with that, you know." However, before he could reach JaK, the Solo-player jabs him in the chest with the blade and sends him hurtling backwards through the room. "True that, but player vs player battles can still be really terrifying experiences." JaK said holding his small blade at another one's throat. "The hell! Little brat, take them both down." The pk then charges at JaK with his martial arts fist glowing, JaK leans sideways, hate in his eyes as he jabs his blade into the player killer's side, sending him flying out of the door. "Wanna try to educate me again about how useless my blade is?" Meanwhile, the last pk jumps at Phoenix, trying to hold her down.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:03 pm

Phoenix was truly shocked to see that you could throw another player back with a blade. She was also thankful that Jak came to her saving, like a true hero. While watching in awe, Phoenix only had a split second to dodge the man. She was so happy that her sprint was a high level. She dashed around the corner and opened her inventory as quickly as ever. She pulled out her player made sword and looked at the man dead in the eye. "Sorry." Phoenix said as she charged the man and threw him against the wall, crashing into her table which burst into pixels. "Aww, that cost a lot of money." Phoenix complained as she looked at where her table would have been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:26 pm

As JaK taunted the man on the ground, from behind another attempted an attack with his martial arts skill, but JaK lifted his arm guard and blocked it. He then tossed the player into the other that was getting up from being knocked outside phoenix's living quarters and then attacked them both with his sword breaker, sending both Pk's flying back. JaK pointed his blade to strike again, but they got up and ran immediately leaving only the one in Phoenix's house behind. JaK then sheathed his weapon and turned to her with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:09 pm

OOC: Happy 5000th post Jak Very Happy

IC:
The man stood up and grunted.He charged at Phoenix once again, but being a speed devil, Phoenix dodged him. While moving behind him she threw her sword at his back, throwing him on Phoenix's doorstep. She flipped over her couch and kicked him in the back, making him roll down the stairs and into the muddy street. He got up and ran after his friends, carrying his shame with him.
Phoenix pulled up her slip, so nothing was showing, and looked at Jak. "Thank you." Phoenix told him in a soft voice. Her head was down and she was holding back tears. Phoenix turned around, and began to walk back inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:32 am

As she turned to leave, she would suddenly feel JaK's arms wrap around her from behind, a tear rolling down his cheek. "I'm so sorry...I was stupid." This was all his fault, he knew it, he felt it, and it showed. "I was excited for our dinner and bragged to the cook of our adventure, and the amazing female player I met. He obviously betrayed me and gave away the information I told him...I put you at risk." That tore it, JaK couldn't stay around her. If he did, he would cause more problems for Phoenix. He shuttered to think what could've happened this time.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:55 pm

When Jak hugged her Phoenix took this by surprise. She turned around and held him close to her. "Jak, I love you." She began slowly smiling gently. "But I feel like I'm hurting you more then I should, Maybe we should go our separate ways?" She told him while letting tears stream down her face.
Her babushka always told her that if you let go something you love, they'll always come back for you. Maybe this was the right thing to do, or maybe it was a stupid thing to do. Phoenix was comforted though by the thought of having a part of the heart always around her neck. Even if she wasn't aloud to protect him everyday, the other half of her heart would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:33 pm

JaK was kind of heartbroken by her words...However, he understood her reasonings and decided to respect them with dignity. "Ok." He said, kissing her on top of her forehead and then turned to leave. "I'll keep my distance, but I will keep my promise. I will clear this game, and I will free you. I will save everyone." The words escaped his lips as if he were reading something set in stone as he headed for the door. Lighting and thunder cracked just before he made it to the entrance and hesitated with his palm resting along the doorway, knowing the next step he took was another farther from her. Just as another lighting bolt struck and illuminated his shadow, the moment it disappeared so did he! Like a flickering flame in the dark, JaK was gone, leaving Phoenix all alone.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:51 pm

Phoenix didn't turn around until the lightning hit, but he was gone. "Maybe another day." She whispered as she pressed her hand against the heart that was close to her throat. She shut the door and turned off the lights, walking to her room alone. For being the bright and happy girl that people know and love, she was very un happy currently and just wanted to crawl up in a ball and sleep.
She climbed into bed and fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. That night, she dreamed about falling into an abyss of darkness and reaching out for a Jak that wasn't their.

OOC:
I think we're done, unless you have something to add.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floor 10 (SAO open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4