Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFloor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Voting_barFloor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFloor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Voting_barFloor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Floor 10 (SAO open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:04 am

JaK just smiled, wanting to see what was in the chest before answering. Upon opening the chest he found the item to be a sparkling crystal heart shaped gem necklace. However, the gem split in half and then re-digitized on both their necks. JaK then accessed the info on the item via the holographic menu screen and recited it aloud for Phoenix. "Twin-Heart; since this item is unattainable on it's own, it is given to two party members. When either of these two health points hit zero. They will instantly be restored to half health by the item if equipped." JaK seemed shocked, he hadn't expected that. It was like a life-line and if you had both pieces, basically you could die twice. "This will be our little secret, okay?" JaK then picked up the other item, which was lung fish lung. A-grade meat; good enough to feed a king.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:18 am

Phoenix claps happily when Jak reads the hearts description out loud. It was beautiful and it would help her in the long run. Now, she could take a risk and be okay (Well, hopefully be okay). She smiled at Jak and watched as he took out the grade A meat. "Wow, Grade A meat!" Phoenix chimed happily as she looked at Jak then back to the meat.
She thought about how she got herself in some trouble by taking on a big boss alone. Then how Jak showed up to help her out, even though he didn't know her. It might seem a bit weird that Phoenix was this thankful, but that's what makes her Phoenix!
"Jak, you should take the meat, you deserve it." She told him thoughtfully with a thankful smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:32 am

"Well...share it." JaK said with a thoughtful smile. BOOOOOOooOOOMMM!!! Suddenly the bridge leading back to the way they came in was blown to bits by a geyser. More geysers kept exploding out of the mote, revealing new rock platforms they had to jump to if they wanted to escape. "Crap! Come on!?" JaK said leaping with her from platform to platform, but in between jumping from one a random geyser sprayed through JaK's leap, splashing him with acid water. JaK made it onto the platform, but was on all-fours breathing heavy. "God &^%$.." He cursed his bad luck as his health dropped steadily from the poison.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:47 am

Phoenix smiled and made sure her heart pendent was in her inventory. She turned around and suddenly, the floor began to shake. A geyser took out some of the bridge and more and more of them popped out everywhere. Jak already took off and began jumping on platforms. Phoenix followed behind him quickly and saw the disaster to come. "Jak!" She screamed as he got hit by a geyser.
Phoenix quickly jumped towards him and looked at his draining health. "Crap, Crap! Jak, hold on!" Phoenix panicked as she lifted him up and threw his arm around her shoulder. She wasn't the strongest person in the world, but she has enough determination and speed to get him out of here!
She then began to jump from platform to platform, dodging geysers by inches, until they got to the hole where they fell from. "Jak, Jak! I can try to get you up, but..." She began but trailed off. "I don't know what to do." She admitted hopelessly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:55 am

JaK spoke softly..."It's ok, just promise me the Town Of Beginning, ok?" JaK says in a confusing manner and then squeezes her hand and nodded for her to repeat the promise. He said as he laid with his health in the yellow.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:58 am

Phoenix nodded, trying to hold back tears. "I promise you, The Town of Beginnings" She said in a confusing way, not knowing why he was making her say that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:08 am

JaK smiled, opening his hand and revealed it had been the teleporting crystal he had pulled out earlier. She had just said the words to teleport her out of there and to the town of beginnings on level one, leaving JaK behind. As she began to fade away in a flash of green light, his health entered the red. JaK felt bad tricking her this way, but he knew she probably wouldn't have left her. In truth he didn't want to risk getting them both killed if there was no way out. A moment later she would disappear and re-appear over 9 levels away.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:16 am

Phoenix smiled when Jak teleported her. For some reason, it didn't cross her mind that she wasn't the only one being teleported, on top of that, she felt stupid for not thinking about that.
When she got to the Town of Beginnings, she looked around. and didn't see Jak, then, reality hit her. "NO!! No!!! JaK! Jak! No!" Phoenix sputtered, those where the only words that could come out of her mouth. the only thing she could think to do was put on the necklace they both shared, maybe if he was strong enough he could get it out of his inventory. Phoenix opened up her menu and went to her party to find Jak there.
Of course! That was it! She just needed to teleport back to him, she couldn't live with herself, knowing she let someone die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:26 am

However, as she peered back into her inventory she would find that the party was suddenly cut between them by JaK hismelf! However, a message had been left for her giving her directions to a secret location on floor 6.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:30 am

Tears streaming down her face, she realized the party connection between the two was gone. She was too stupid and too late to save one of her only friends on here. He'd probably dead now and there was nothing she could do. Phoenix wiped away some of her tears and saw a new message pop up. She clicked on it and listened to a familiar voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:36 am

"Hidden cellar door on floor 6, right next to Pavilion bistro and the vendor." The message read in JaK's voice.

-------

Later, as Phoenix arrived at floor 6, she would approach the cellar door to find it opened by JaK himself before she could touch the handle. He was fine as can be and still wearing his necklace. "Well I'm glad to see you got out safe." He said rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:41 am

When Phoenix walked through the door and heard Jak's voice, she practically squealed. She ran towards Jak and threw her arms around his neck. "I don't know how you did it! But... Well, you're amazing!" Phoenix chimed, becoming a lot happier then she was before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:54 am

"Huh...Oh, well ya! >_< Sorry for tricking you, but otherwise it would've ruined the surprise." JaK then snapped his fingers and the candles lit int he cellar, showing a table for two and dinner plates with the A-grade meat from the boss fish they had killed in the middle of the table cooked to perfection. "Took me a while to find a chef with a cooking skill high enough. Anyway, I kinda wanted to thank you for your help and I did say we'd share it so...Surprise." JaK said with a bit of a blush. These kind of gestures usually wouldn't have bothered him in real life, but since being in SAO he had become rather anti-social, being a solo-player and all.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:59 am

Phoenix smiled and was truly surprised with the random dinner. "You saved me from a monster and from being killed by a geyser, but you're thanking me? I don't really understand." She admitted shyly, still taken aback by the presentation that he set up. Although Phoenix was still sniffling, she was back to smiling with a slightly confused expression on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:06 am

JaK shifts his eyes as he invites her to sit down and pulls out his chair. "Well it's like I said I'm a typical loner and there's no way I could've gotten the Twin-Heart without you so...Thank you." JaK says as he blushes really hard and looks away as he sits down at his chair. "Besides, I promised we'd split the meet." He tries to cop out, as if making it seem like this was no big deal, obviously not comfortable with being intimate and cuts the meat before putting some on his plate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floor 10 (SAO open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: